PCP - Fun drug or crazy "WTF" drug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCP - Fun drug or crazy "WTF" drug

I smoked a blunt of PCP soaked mint leaves about a week ago and I was wondering if anybody had the same general type of experience with it as me (first time use).

It all started off after graduation, I was completely hyped up about trying some kind of drug for the first time. My friend and I were deciding on what to try, he said acid, shrooms, x, and pcp, but I was more set on getting dusted than anything else, so I got a few bags of it. I must say it smelled pretty weird, not really anything that would make me feel sick or puke though. So my friend rolls up the dust blunt, since it takes some skill to roll that shit, and go outside to smoke it. I take about 3 nice sized hits and then I can already feel it start to hit me, the tree starts looking weirder and weirder.

At this point I have no idea what the hell is going on, I'm just choofing on the blunt like its my job until its roach size. I don't remember if I smoked it to that size or what, it seems I lost it outside on the ground somewhere and we still haven't found it yet lol. Anyways, I'm sitting in the chair with D next to me and keeps asking me questions. Whenever he talked to me it sounded like we were in a LOOOONG hallway and somehow my unconscious(?) brain functions were still working and I was talking to him, even my voice sounded like it was far away echoing.

Take note that the whole time during my trip I had this bass sound in my head going CONSTANTLY from "Three 6 mafia - I told Em" because I was listening to the new cd earlier day. Song is going to haunt me forever.

Anyways back to the story, I'm still outside and M shows up at D's house, they pretty much carried me downstairs and I don't remember much at that point, D told me I walked into the garage and got scared or something.

Finally I woke up or came to reality for the first time since I was outside, and I thought I was dead. My whole body felt like only a skeleton covered with damp rubber and I would touch my hands together then ask myself wtf I see my skin but I can only feel my bones inside. Trust me, when you can't feel your skin you're pretty much amazed and bugged out at the same time about the situation.

For the next like hour I kept looking at D and saying "oh my god" then turn my head back into the couch. I guess D thought I was bugging out, but really I was saying "oh my god" because I couldn't see straight everything was blurry. The only way I could really see partially straight was to close one eye the whole time.
    I had to go upstairs to take a piss, but I couldn't because I was too scared to stand up. Seriously, how the fuck are you supposed to stand up when you feel like you are a 2ft tall midget? Whenever I thought about standing up, my brain would force my body to stand but it happened so fast that it seemed as if I couldn't catch my balance, like I warped to my feet or something, then I'd fall back down on the couch. Come to find out, after I would stand up I would do sort of a "jump" fall type of thing. I couldn't really say what the hell that means but I felt like I was falling super-super fast.

So in the meantime while we wait for it to wear down, he is asking me if im good and I would just say "yeah". I'm pretty sure we went through that like 100 times during the night. I got scared as shit when he told me that I would feel how I felt forever, I was like WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!? Then hes like nah I'm just kidding man chill. He said the next day he realized he said that to the wrong person.

When I finally decided to stop being a pussy and take a piss, like 3 or 4 hours after I first smoked, I got up and started walking, I straight up walked like a retard, feet spread apart like a sumo wrestler and my arms trying to help gain balance. While I'm walking up the stairs, I feel like my body and head are not connected, and my head is just floating to the top of the stairs. I go to the bathroom, end up leaning against the door taking a year long piss it seemed like, lol. I walk out to the kitchen and the whole time its like im kind of warping every 2 feet that I walked. It was like everything around me that I saw would take like 2 seconds before it moved after I would move. I'll admit I thought that was probably my favorite part about the high, the "warping vision" if I can really even call it that.

I go back downstairs and fall asleep. Next morning I wake up, I don't know whether I was still high or just really chilled out. Later on that day I smoked some weed and I felt some of the effects kick back in, but it was very weak.

All-in-all it was a pretty interesting thing to try once, but I don't feel like it is a "fun" drug that people I talk to make it out to be. Everybody that I know, with the exception of one person, who has smoked it can handle smoking a blunt of it every hour without it doing anything like it did to me. I saw people smoke the same stuff I did that night before I smoked it and they were fine.

So am I just weird or does it just depend on the person who smokes it?

I hate PeicyP... I call him PenisP because i hate him so much. I want him dead. I hope he gets AIDs. Or Michael Eisner forces him to do a Christmas movie with Tim Allen.

Fuck You.

PenisP.
    All this talk of blood and slaying has put me off my tea.

Comment

My whole body felt like only a skeleton covered with damp rubber

Ive never directly smoked the shit straight, most the time it was on bud. The effects I got were some what different. I just felt like I was on cloud nine.
      Last edited by 2 Bit; 06-27-2008, 04:48 PM.
      Fuck abeer run lets continue the fun. I keep my brand in stock. Crisper on lock.

Comment

I learn to love my trees laced, the way the PCP taste
        The way it make me see things, old school dice spot bills and sheep skins
        has boobs.

Comment

too afraid to do pcp since i seen taht steve-o video... PCP saved my life.... dude was triping for about 6 days...
          OSU BASKETBALL #1 28-2

Comment

Yeah, I smoked PCP PLENTY of times, it's honestly one of the worst things for your brain.

All you do when you smoke dust is think of violent shit, get delusional, hullucinate and basicaly trip with the devil.

Seeing all kinds of shadows and evil spirits.

I probably smoked dust for like 3 months straight almost every day, and after I quit, it was some FUZZY shit for like a month.

I really don't advice doing that, it effects neurotransmitter glutamate which plays a MAJOR role in memory, pain, learning, emotion.

I had to quit college after my brain concussion and my dumbass smoking that shit, cause I was blacking THE FUCK OUT every 10 minutes.

Teacher: Class is dismissed, see you tomorrow.
            Me (coming back to reality): Huh, What a fuck? ...
            Everybody was born to hustle
            It's a very thin line between a boss and a muscle
            - Xzibit

Comment

crazy "WTF" drug

^ INDEED

Comment

Originally posted by P.EviL View Post
                I hate PeicyP... I call him PenisP because i hate him so much. I want him dead. I hope he gets AIDs. Or Michael Eisner forces him to do a Christmas movie with Tim Allen.
                Fuck You.
                PenisP.
                your mother's a whore
                -PeicyP

"Shit wherever I want, can't deal with constipation." -WIZ

Comment

PeicyP > * > PCP

Comment

Didn't you see what it did to Dewey Cox?
                    "Post count reset due to freeposting"
                    -Admin

Every minute, my style switches up,
                    they said a real man won't hit a girl well
                    I ain't real cause I beat bitches up -Big L

Comment

when I get dusted I like to spread the blood like mustard

Comment

I hate getting wet.
                        You strong arm, ya fucking corny

JUST STARTING TO FUCK AROUND ON TWITTER

@TimmyBeeSting

Comment

I cant believe its been over a year now lol

I know people that just do it all the time, they are just gone...

Comment

from the sounds of it i dont think i'd ever wanna fuck with this shit, too many other "fun drugs" to do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msl65ioRtkw

Comment

my skin always feel like you described when i come down off acid. all limpin around weird cuz it would feel like im walkin on concrete without skin an muscle felt like a fork on your teeth talk about weird ass shit haha.
                              you don't know the technique so don't tell lies, i'll shoot your mom in the back an fuck the bullet wound until she dies

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 06-03-2021, 08:33 PM
                              6 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Glenedelstein  
                              Started by Omaha17, 11-11-2007, 08:02 PM
                              1 response