No announcement yet.

Might do Shrooms this Sunday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, my friend told me he did about 4.5 - 5 one night alone at his house & he was going fuckin' insane. He said he watched the same movie 3 times, and everyone looked evil. And he also said he was looking out his bedroom window for at least 1 hour and he said it was amazing.

Comment

haha yeah.. you can have some major mood swings .. I've actually done half ounces at once man lol.. I've had amazingly mind blowing experiences, feelings like i'm wondering around noddy land, I also suffered the morbid and dark thoughts that haunt you worse than anything you ever thought could get to you.. LOL it's russian roulette... to be fair though man the times I didn't enjoy it I was peer pressured into it. Only do it if you really want to invite the effects..

Comment

BTW, hows your vision when doing shrooms?

Comment

One time man when I made a sudden transition I actually saw every thing vibrate in front of me.. I said to my mate.. I think i've come through (coz you don't 'come up') are my eyes dilated.. and they were huge.. That was the heaviest transition I had... I suppose your vision can be different every time... seeing honeycomb tesalations is common like pentagon patterns .. although I aint had it yet man.. id you mean actual hallucination's that's a whole other story lol.

Comment

everythings vivid though I guess.. you can really look into things lol.. alot of inanimate objects like a can of coke or whatever will seem to breathe as though alive..

Comment

discussing shrooms through a forum is really quite hard man lol I just want to let loose and tell you everything I experienced but i can't lol

Comment

.. just wondering.. have you watched the movie 'Shrooms' I've seen the first few minutes..

Comment

Nope? I'm kind of excited to do them though, what's the worst that could happen though? Seriously ...

Comment

I've had a bad experience but when I look back on it I realise I was just being stupid at the time.. you'll probably love it and will remember it your whole life lol.. like I said if you honestly want to do it at the time there's no reason why you shouldn't have an amazing trip man.

Comment

How was your first experience?

Comment

It didn't really effect me much man.. to be honest I felt a bit let down by them.. I was being careful because I was worried about overdoing it and just turning into a mentalist but yeah.. must a been a bit too careful. I did feel happy, giddy and really relaxed but had no visuals what so ever.. I'd compare it to getting tipsy the first time I tried shrooms, just a kind of nice feeling. It'd be cool if you had more just in case 2 grams wasnt enough... mind you I forgot a vital key.. are they dried or fresh?

Comment

Don't drive or have any weapons around you...

Comment

haha goes without saying man.. make sure you got a sober person with you too .. kinda like your link to reality!

Comment

even bad trips...and I had my share, in retrospective, turn out just as amazing, maybe even more spiritually opening you to yourself and your perspective than just the good ones / happy ones...and trust me, you say you'll only do it once or twice, man...I said the same thing, a week after my first Major (higher dosage than a beginner should do) I was looking into grow kits for philosopher's stones, I wouldn't call it an addiction...but tripping like once every 2 months or so is absolutely harmless and a wonderful experience if you look out for the right setting and percausions.
                              ^he's from austria, without stereotyping most central/eastern europeans are sexfiends where nothing is taboo.
                              -MidwestSwing

Comment

Fuck, i wrote a fairly long post and then accidentally clicked a tab at the top and switched sites so now i start again.

^He's right about bad trips.

The fact that you're even asking all this means you're a thoughtful person. Therefore, no matter what happens, good or bad, you will come out of this experience with a hell of a lot of circulating thoughts. You will most likely (if you have a fairly strong and enlightening trip) think about it constantly for weeks and continue to reflect on it for the rest of your life. I still think about my first shroom trip every single day. I have had some bad trips as well (including, for part, my first trip) and while it sucks during it, you will gain a lot from it...in fact, you will most likely get more of a spiritual awakening from a bad trip than a good one. Just one tip, try not to think to much about comprehending what's going on, you won't be able to. You'll have plenty of time to do that later in your life. Just try and let yourself instinctually flow with it. You're feeding your head, you can never feed it too much. Much wisdom is to be brought from the psychedelic experience. "A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions" - Oliver Wendell Holmes
                                Before taking the trip some things you might want to do would be to read some trip reports (shroomery.org is my favourite), read from some lsd and shroom heroes (perhaps the doors of perception by aldous huxley...its only 24 pages and will give you a very good knowledge of what to expect, eat and sleep well the few days before taking the trip.
                                While on trip, try and be only with people you trust...people you are very good friends with. I wouldnt recommend being around a lot of people unless your a very sociable person - many people, even sociable people, can't handle large groups on shrooms...I wouldn't be with more than 4 or 5 others. Have a safe place (by that i mean just like an open house or something where you can all go if something goes wrong)...On shrooms a lot of stupid things can go wrong which you'll blow out of proportion and not be able to fix...if you have a place where you can go and wait out the trip will help...even just having that in mind will help. If you like music (probly do) have music with you. I have never experienced anything like music on shrooms before. I listened to Time by Pink Floyd on an absolutely beautiful day in a beautiful forest on shrooms and had the most amazing moment of my life. Hands down. I don't even have to think about that. I can literally pinpoint it down to the exact few seconds. Its an amazing thing. Ive actually had a shroom flashback as a result of listening to that same song while stoned a couple weeks later with my eyes closed. Shrooms are very powerful, do not underestimate them. 2 grams may seem like a small amount but i've had some ridiculous trips on 2 grams. The good thing (as far as contentment goes) with 2 grams you probably won't go to "shroom world" and you should be able to control the trip. If you have a fast metabolism it will be more intense.. I learned that the hard way...I have a very fast metabolism. I am 19, 5'7 and 120 pounds. If you are anything close to me size wise, you're in for a trip. Fat people don't trip as hard...true story.

ahah i wrote a longer post than my last one..
                                http://www.last.fm/user/Real_Hip_Hop

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Bynarden, Today, 12:39 PM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Bynarden  
                                Started by cannaleafzusa, Today, 03:31 AM