Might do Shrooms this Sunday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Nope, didn't do them. Seriously, I don't think my mind state was ready for it.

Leave a comment:

• emfanbutnotstan
    replied
    Most fo what you would need to know has already been said, but to be hoenst I read a bunch of stuff on shrooms before I did them and nothing can really prepare you for the actual experience.
    Also be aware that when you start tripping time will become meaningless, a 30 seconds can seem like an hour and so on. Also be aware that the effects do last for some time, although the big effects won't last the whole time, the whole experience can last anywhere forom 6 to even 12 hours (both times I did it it lasted about 8 hours, although there were still some light effects after that).
    Shrooms is something I would suggest to everyone in the world at least once. If you've done them and had a bad trip I would suggest trying them again, there is NOTHING like a GOOD shroom trip........in addition there is also nothing like a BAD shroom trip.......but what I mean is, having a good trip will be a life changing experience that will open your mind in ways u never thought possible...........so would a bad one........damnit........ahem....BUT HAVING A GOOOOOOD TRIP IS AWESOME because you have the effects during the trip and after, instead of having to suffer through some mind fuck bad trip and then only being able to really enjoy or think about it logically afterward.

edit: definitly be sure to GO OUTSIDE
    Last edited by emfanbutnotstan; 08-01-2008, 11:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheRapGame
    replied
    make sure to have some weed with you as well. i usually smoke about 30-40 minutes after i eat the shrooms which is around the time i start to feel them a little. try to have as empty a stomach as possible. make sure you're with people you trust and are comfortable around and make sure you're in a good setting. and definitely have fun.

edit: also check out shroomery.org and check out the psychedelic experience section and read trip reports and shit so you can kind of expect whats going to happen. be sure to walk around outside too. thats probably the funnest shit to do.
    Last edited by TheRapGame; 07-31-2008, 01:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• se7en
    replied
    fresh air, ambient or trance tunes, cartoons, watching trees, 3dsfx movies, xbox live arcade, these will all make your trips more enjoyable. also keep water bottle handy to choke out that taste and keep yourself hydrated, and avoid loud annoying friends (they're loudness and annoyingness will only become 20x on shrooms)

Leave a comment:

• 5Starr
    replied
    Did you get pulled or what man? Getting bummed on shrooms cant be too nice lol.. you spend a night in the slammer?

Leave a comment:

• 5Starr
    replied
    Musta been like the boat ride on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory lol

Leave a comment:

• Excellence
    replied
    DONT DRIVE!!!!

I made that mistake lol

Leave a comment:

• a dope name
    replied
    fmndset - mindset. i as tripping really bad

Leave a comment:

• dead|ine
    replied
    whats fmndset?^

aiight geebz if you do get shrooms on sunday tell us how it went

Leave a comment:

• a dope name
    replied
    jsut have a good fmndset and dont tink abot anything ngative

Leave a comment:

• Real_Hip_Hop
    replied
    Fuck, i wrote a fairly long post and then accidentally clicked a tab at the top and switched sites so now i start again.

^He's right about bad trips.

The fact that you're even asking all this means you're a thoughtful person. Therefore, no matter what happens, good or bad, you will come out of this experience with a hell of a lot of circulating thoughts. You will most likely (if you have a fairly strong and enlightening trip) think about it constantly for weeks and continue to reflect on it for the rest of your life. I still think about my first shroom trip every single day. I have had some bad trips as well (including, for part, my first trip) and while it sucks during it, you will gain a lot from it...in fact, you will most likely get more of a spiritual awakening from a bad trip than a good one. Just one tip, try not to think to much about comprehending what's going on, you won't be able to. You'll have plenty of time to do that later in your life. Just try and let yourself instinctually flow with it. You're feeding your head, you can never feed it too much. Much wisdom is to be brought from the psychedelic experience. "A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions" - Oliver Wendell Holmes
    Before taking the trip some things you might want to do would be to read some trip reports (shroomery.org is my favourite), read from some lsd and shroom heroes (perhaps the doors of perception by aldous huxley...its only 24 pages and will give you a very good knowledge of what to expect, eat and sleep well the few days before taking the trip.
    While on trip, try and be only with people you trust...people you are very good friends with. I wouldnt recommend being around a lot of people unless your a very sociable person - many people, even sociable people, can't handle large groups on shrooms...I wouldn't be with more than 4 or 5 others. Have a safe place (by that i mean just like an open house or something where you can all go if something goes wrong)...On shrooms a lot of stupid things can go wrong which you'll blow out of proportion and not be able to fix...if you have a place where you can go and wait out the trip will help...even just having that in mind will help. If you like music (probly do) have music with you. I have never experienced anything like music on shrooms before. I listened to Time by Pink Floyd on an absolutely beautiful day in a beautiful forest on shrooms and had the most amazing moment of my life. Hands down. I don't even have to think about that. I can literally pinpoint it down to the exact few seconds. Its an amazing thing. Ive actually had a shroom flashback as a result of listening to that same song while stoned a couple weeks later with my eyes closed. Shrooms are very powerful, do not underestimate them. 2 grams may seem like a small amount but i've had some ridiculous trips on 2 grams. The good thing (as far as contentment goes) with 2 grams you probably won't go to "shroom world" and you should be able to control the trip. If you have a fast metabolism it will be more intense.. I learned that the hard way...I have a very fast metabolism. I am 19, 5'7 and 120 pounds. If you are anything close to me size wise, you're in for a trip. Fat people don't trip as hard...true story.

ahah i wrote a longer post than my last one..

Leave a comment:

• SmashmAn
    replied
    even bad trips...and I had my share, in retrospective, turn out just as amazing, maybe even more spiritually opening you to yourself and your perspective than just the good ones / happy ones...and trust me, you say you'll only do it once or twice, man...I said the same thing, a week after my first Major (higher dosage than a beginner should do) I was looking into grow kits for philosopher's stones, I wouldn't call it an addiction...but tripping like once every 2 months or so is absolutely harmless and a wonderful experience if you look out for the right setting and percausions.

Leave a comment:

• 5Starr
    replied
    haha goes without saying man.. make sure you got a sober person with you too .. kinda like your link to reality!

Leave a comment:

• w.i.m.
    replied
    Don't drive or have any weapons around you...

Leave a comment:

• 5Starr
    replied
    It didn't really effect me much man.. to be honest I felt a bit let down by them.. I was being careful because I was worried about overdoing it and just turning into a mentalist but yeah.. must a been a bit too careful. I did feel happy, giddy and really relaxed but had no visuals what so ever.. I'd compare it to getting tipsy the first time I tried shrooms, just a kind of nice feeling. It'd be cool if you had more just in case 2 grams wasnt enough... mind you I forgot a vital key.. are they dried or fresh?

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Lurker07, 02-22-2011, 04:44 PM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post Allanmathew  
Started by Kiryanvasez, Today, 05:05 AM
0 responses