HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know, I've always had an entrepreneurial spirit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WmKill
    replied
    i'd stay away from amyl nitrates if you have low blood pressure though.. whenever i take them i feel on the verge of fainting and usually just collapse

Leave a comment:

• em's addicted
    replied
    īve inhaled that, it's cool, gives you a nice and manageable head rush got it legally too

Leave a comment:

• okplayer
    replied
    i think amyl nitrates or whatever never tried it whos heard of it

Leave a comment:

• XDavidX
    replied
    Originally posted by D.M.X View Post
    I tried x80 Salvia...and OHHHH SHIT.....it's the strongest high I have ever had in my life!
    Even stronger than 8 hits of acid.
    P.S. on Salvia you get paralyzed basically, so don't expect to be able to walk when it hits you, or think for that matter
    Damn I bet that shit knocked you off your ass. I did 5x but I got the most out of it. I took huge hits from the bowl and inhaled deeply for over 20 seconds after each hit so that it all gets metabolized when absorbed in the lungs. I'm not so sure I trust extracts though. I was reading on a Kratom forum (kratom is to painkillers as salvia is to acid) and they were saying the extracts that say say, 15x are really only about 3x as strong. Maybe Salvia extracts better but either way I'm sure you were fucked up royally.

I've heard funny halluceniation stories from people. The world turning into a cartoon and shit.

Leave a comment:

• em's addicted
    replied
    holy shit x80!!! must be outta this world, highest ive gotten was x40 Were you able to understand what was goin on?

Leave a comment:

• D.M.X
    replied
    Originally posted by XDavidX View Post
    I tried Salvia once and didn't like it. I know a lot of people who don't like the effects of Salvia. Salvia is now illegal in a few states I believe, but it is still very much available in Ohio where I live. Salvia is an alternative to illegal hallucenagenic drugs, whereas this would be an alternative to analgesic opiates like hydrocodone, oxycodone and Ultram.

I tried x80 Salvia...and OHHHH SHIT.....it's the strongest high I have ever had in my life!

Even stronger than 8 hits of acid.

P.S. on Salvia you get paralyzed basically, so don't expect to be able to walk when it hits you, or think for that matter

Leave a comment:

• FPU4eva
    replied
    its not illegal to grow at all but if try to harvest it its illegal

Leave a comment:

• XDavidX
    replied
    I bought poppy seeds online today. (the good kind). I swear I just like the look of opium poppy flowers. They just go so nicely with my modern decor! LOL!

What's the DEA gonna do if they intercept my package? I can't make my own poppy seed buns? God damn.
    Last edited by XDavidX; 08-04-2008, 08:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• XDavidX
    replied
    Originally posted by oofmonster12 View Post
    yeah im from ohio and its pretty avalible i dont like it what part of ohio u from xdavidx? im from nortern
    Alright, that eliminates half of the state

Originally posted by Amarett View Post
    David, why didnt you like Salvia?
    I was standing when I took it which was a big mistake because I tried to walk and could barely do it. My legs felt like they weighed a thousand pounsd. Then I sat down and started laughing for no reason and it was raining and started noticing the sound of rain hitting the roof. I thought to myself, damn, that is a wonderful sound - I am really enjoying the sound of the rain hitting the roof; that shit is beautiful. then suddenly, all the colors in the room got vivid for a few minutes. The high only lasted like 10 minutes all together, that's basically why I don't like it. I'd rather take a drug that makes me feel euphoric, not hallucenagenic stuff. Besides, I paid like 20 bucks for 5x; the shit is just too expensive for what little it does.

Leave a comment:

• FPU4eva
    replied
    Originally posted by XDavidX View Post
    I tried Salvia once and didn't like it. I know a lot of people who don't like the effects of Salvia. Salvia is now illegal in a few states I believe, but it is still very much available in Ohio where I live. Salvia is an alternative to illegal hallucenagenic drugs, whereas this would be an alternative to analgesic opiates like hydrocodone, oxycodone and Ultram.
    yeah im from ohio and its pretty avalible i dont like it what part of ohio u from xdavidx? im from nortern

Leave a comment:

• Amarett
    replied
    David, why didnt you like Salvia?

Leave a comment:

• Shinobie
    replied
    salvia is illegal here in utah, but your allowed to buy it off the internet...

so a website would be best to maximize your clientel. If you get it started i might be interested in this stuff

Leave a comment:

• em's addicted
    replied
    the 2 shops i get bongs, pipes and salvia at are usually very low on costumers so i dunno bout that, as a matter of fact 1 of them just closed down.

oh n i was at 1 a couple days ago n they had a lotta new shit there, ima google what they had, i want to try these pills n powder things they have
    http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/onli...ProductID=3251
    http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/onli...ProductID=3243
    http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/onli...ProductID=3240
    they also had a shroomz kit n it was awesome
    they're probably a rip off tho, let's see
    Last edited by em's addicted; 08-03-2008, 04:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• XDavidX
    replied
    Chris what were they? Or what did they do?

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    I got some legal high pills off a friend expecting them to be shit, but they were great. Just like e and I only took about 4

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by wdiopljhgwej, Today, 04:11 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post wdiopljhgwej  
Started by Amztboidcvnx, Today, 12:22 AM
0 responses