HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know, I've always had an entrepreneurial spirit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know, I've always had an entrepreneurial spirit...

There are many "legal highs" out there. Many of you are probably aware that Salvia Divinorum is prevalent in those head shops where they sell drug paraphenalia (and God forbid you use the word BONG in one of those stores). My point is why stop there? Anyone ever heard of Kratom? It's both a stimulant and a painkiller, with effects similar to hydrocodone and lasts 6 hours. It is only illegal in a few countries like Thailand (where it grows lol).

Anyone else ever thought about getting in the business of selling 'legal highs"? The beauty of it is that you can't get in any trouble since these drugs are legal in this country. Until they are illegal, you could make a fortune. When it comes to illegal substances, people are constantly getting the run-around from drug dealers, with raised prices and inconsistant availability.

The great thing about Kratom is that it could be marketed as incense, as salvia is, yet it could be extracted at 5x, 10x, etc.
    I'm wondering if it could potentially lead to lawsuits, although I can't imagine that scenario happening as it isn't illegal.

What do you guys think? I think head shops could make a killing off of a natural hydro/oxy alternative that is just as effective and reasonably priced.

We went to this headshop and asked the guy about salvia and he said it's being taken out of stores around here. He said there's only a few places to get it now, all of them like 30 minutes away. I don't know why that was though.

Comment

I tried Salvia once and didn't like it. I know a lot of people who don't like the effects of Salvia. Salvia is now illegal in a few states I believe, but it is still very much available in Ohio where I live. Salvia is an alternative to illegal hallucenagenic drugs, whereas this would be an alternative to analgesic opiates like hydrocodone, oxycodone and Ultram.
      Last edited by XDavidX; 08-03-2008, 04:14 PM.

Comment

I got some legal high pills off a friend expecting them to be shit, but they were great. Just like e and I only took about 4

4 8 15 16 23 42

Comment

Chris what were they? Or what did they do?

Comment

the 2 shops i get bongs, pipes and salvia at are usually very low on costumers so i dunno bout that, as a matter of fact 1 of them just closed down.

oh n i was at 1 a couple days ago n they had a lotta new shit there, ima google what they had, i want to try these pills n powder things they have
            http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/onli...ProductID=3251
            http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/onli...ProductID=3243
            http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/onli...ProductID=3240
            they also had a shroomz kit n it was awesome
            they're probably a rip off tho, let's see
            Last edited by em's addicted; 08-03-2008, 04:38 PM.

Comment

salvia is illegal here in utah, but your allowed to buy it off the internet...

so a website would be best to maximize your clientel. If you get it started i might be interested in this stuff
              www.supremacyracing.com

I Honda

Comment

David, why didnt you like Salvia?
                "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." - Poe

Comment

Originally posted by XDavidX View Post
                  I tried Salvia once and didn't like it. I know a lot of people who don't like the effects of Salvia. Salvia is now illegal in a few states I believe, but it is still very much available in Ohio where I live. Salvia is an alternative to illegal hallucenagenic drugs, whereas this would be an alternative to analgesic opiates like hydrocodone, oxycodone and Ultram.
                  yeah im from ohio and its pretty avalible i dont like it what part of ohio u from xdavidx? im from nortern
                  Originally posted by JMG
                  please guys send me the link and i will leave now and never come back.
                  JMG
                  Originally posted by koolo
                  i wish mtv contacted me...i woulda gave them the track learlier so they can review it
                  li love rapbasement

Comment

Originally posted by oofmonster12 View Post
                    yeah im from ohio and its pretty avalible i dont like it what part of ohio u from xdavidx? im from nortern
                    Alright, that eliminates half of the state

Originally posted by Amarett View Post
                    David, why didnt you like Salvia?
                    I was standing when I took it which was a big mistake because I tried to walk and could barely do it. My legs felt like they weighed a thousand pounsd. Then I sat down and started laughing for no reason and it was raining and started noticing the sound of rain hitting the roof. I thought to myself, damn, that is a wonderful sound - I am really enjoying the sound of the rain hitting the roof; that shit is beautiful. then suddenly, all the colors in the room got vivid for a few minutes. The high only lasted like 10 minutes all together, that's basically why I don't like it. I'd rather take a drug that makes me feel euphoric, not hallucenagenic stuff. Besides, I paid like 20 bucks for 5x; the shit is just too expensive for what little it does.

Comment

I bought poppy seeds online today. (the good kind). I swear I just like the look of opium poppy flowers. They just go so nicely with my modern decor! LOL!

What's the DEA gonna do if they intercept my package? I can't make my own poppy seed buns? God damn.
                      Last edited by XDavidX; 08-04-2008, 08:56 PM.

Comment

its not illegal to grow at all but if try to harvest it its illegal
                        Originally posted by JMG
                        please guys send me the link and i will leave now and never come back.
                        JMG
                        Originally posted by koolo
                        i wish mtv contacted me...i woulda gave them the track learlier so they can review it
                        li love rapbasement

Comment

Originally posted by XDavidX View Post

I tried x80 Salvia...and OHHHH SHIT.....it's the strongest high I have ever had in my life!

Even stronger than 8 hits of acid.

P.S. on Salvia you get paralyzed basically, so don't expect to be able to walk when it hits you, or think for that matter
                          Everybody was born to hustle
                          It's a very thin line between a boss and a muscle
                          - Xzibit

Comment

holy shit x80!!! must be outta this world, highest ive gotten was x40 Were you able to understand what was goin on?

Comment

Originally posted by D.M.X View Post
                              I tried x80 Salvia...and OHHHH SHIT.....it's the strongest high I have ever had in my life!
                              Even stronger than 8 hits of acid.
                              P.S. on Salvia you get paralyzed basically, so don't expect to be able to walk when it hits you, or think for that matter
                              Damn I bet that shit knocked you off your ass. I did 5x but I got the most out of it. I took huge hits from the bowl and inhaled deeply for over 20 seconds after each hit so that it all gets metabolized when absorbed in the lungs. I'm not so sure I trust extracts though. I was reading on a Kratom forum (kratom is to painkillers as salvia is to acid) and they were saying the extracts that say say, 15x are really only about 3x as strong. Maybe Salvia extracts better but either way I'm sure you were fucked up royally.

I've heard funny halluceniation stories from people. The world turning into a cartoon and shit.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Madeline, 01-06-2021, 04:00 AM
                              5 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Housetree  
                              Started by nufgtyerbbgl, Today, 03:57 AM
                              0 responses