Anyone try Kratom yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone try Kratom yet?

I bought an ounce of it before and I'm about to buy more. It'll cost ya about the same as painkillers do (bout 3-6 dollars per dose). It actually works really well. Definite euphoric analgesic effect. If you get it, you'll want to get the Bali Kratom for the sedative effect, and if you want more of a stimulant, Thai or Indonesian is good. If you're trying to get rid of a hydro/oxy addiction, I would highly recommend using Kratom to gradually cut back. The alkoloids have both a stimulant/depressant effect so it's kind of like drinking coffee and popping vicodin at the same time.

I bought it from Bouncingbearbotanicals.com. It was shipped to me in only 3 days. Suppliers online are generally very reliable.

Just a heads up if your dealer is giving you the run around on other stuff.

ni gga what the fuck is kratom

Comment

Never heard of it..
      no dough ho, you can't fuck with me!

Comment

Try that shit. You can get an ounce online for like 10 bucks on some sites. It's legal in the u.s. but it's on the DEA watch list.

Comment

try it while you still can cus it will most likely be illegal very soon

its great shit considering its legal but very very addictive, and most people dont realise it is, withdrawal aint that bad but its best to avoid it

its a decent drug if you have no opiates in, feels very similar to a weak opiate like codeine high imo

Comment

yo where can you get this shit lol how do you use it

Comment

Originally posted by -.yAr.- View Post
              yo where can you get this shit lol how do you use it
              you can buy it from a load of places online

its best to swallow it but it tastes shitty so you can put it in capsules and swallow or just down it and follow it with a chaser or something.

smoking it is really really wasteful but if you have money to burn go for it.

Comment

I don't think it will be illegal any time soon. Drugs are only scheduled and controlled when they're prevalent and known to cause a lot of problems here. Kratom is still very much underground. People aren't shooting each other on the street or showing up to rehab centers from Kratom withdrawal.

As far as addiction, it's not as bad as Vicodin and definitely not as bad as oxycodone. Like anything else, only do it once every 4 days to a week.

I drink it in the form of tea. I boil it down and let it dissolve. It tastes like shit (most plants do) but if you add some sugar or chocolate it's not bad. Otherwise, drink it fast then chase it.

Comment

Originally posted by XDavidX View Post
                  I bought an ounce of it before and I'm about to buy more. It'll cost ya about the same as painkillers do (bout 3-6 dollars per dose). It actually works really well. Definite euphoric analgesic effect. If you get it, you'll want to get the Bali Kratom for the sedative effect, and if you want more of a stimulant, Thai or Indonesian is good. If you're trying to get rid of a hydro/oxy addiction, I would highly recommend using Kratom to gradually cut back. The alkoloids have both a stimulant/depressant effect so it's kind of like drinking coffee and popping vicodin at the same time.
                  I bought it from Bouncingbearbotanicals.com. It was shipped to me in only 3 days. Suppliers online are generally very reliable.
                  So deos it increase your heart rate/blood pressure like caffine does?

How does it compare to lettuce opium(if you know)? I've only read about lettuce opium. It's also refered to as "Nactucanium lettuce". It's supposed to give a sedative opiate effect.
                  An Extremely important, interesting and facinating read.

Another one

This one's a bit crazy.

Comment

I've never tried lettuce opium. Lettuce opium is probably mild I'm guessing (and opium has codeine in it) so I'm guessing it's similar to Kratom but without the stimulating effects. Kratom in lower doses works as a stimulant and makes you talk a lot - in higher doses its more sedative and feels like an opiate. If you have a high tolerance for opiates, Kratom probably isn't worth trying unless you want to ease withdrawal.

Comment

Originally posted by XDavidX View Post

kratom is great for kickin opiates .i used it myself. check us out here id happily answer any questions
                      The Kratom Boss is your place to Buy Kratom. Options include Kratom Free Shipping and Kratom Overnight Shipping.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X