• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Happy Chemical
    replied
    Originally posted by Kon View Post
    Stick to real drugs...
    DXM was alright, did it a few times. Not worth it overall, imo..Did it a few times back in the day when I was desperate to trip and couldn't get shrooms or acid.
    Lmao, "stick to real drugs" Smh...

Leave a comment:

• Kon
    replied
    Stick to real drugs...

DXM was alright, did it a few times. Not worth it overall, imo..Did it a few times back in the day when I was desperate to trip and couldn't get shrooms or acid.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Man this shit is beat, now I'm fucking turning red. I'm just gonna stick to prometh after this.

Leave a comment:

• The Happy Chemical
    replied
    If you can find robogels they are dxm only. Read my big post up top it explains a bit about dyslm and how the time release works.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    even the gel caps had shit in them. Delsym was the only thing I could find that just had dex in it. Everything is multi cold nowa days.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Who I Am
    replied
    idk i havent done it in forever

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ttttttttaaaaaayyyyy. So I was fucking bored out of my mind, and had a free $30 giftcard to walgreens so I went and tried this shit. I'm in delaware and I couldn't find any fucking robotussin that just had dxm in it. I had to settle for Delsym which has more DXM per serving but the shit is like time released or something.

I drank pretty much all of a 5 fl oz bottle, and I'm about two hours in and I guesss I feel it kicking in, but this shit was wierd as fuck. My face is hot and my head feels fucking heavey and dizzy. The jack and cokes probably didn't help either. Where the fuck can I get legit robitussin shit?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Whats better then pills or the cough syrup.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Who I Am
    replied
    Originally posted by Rob View Post
    why the fuck would you mix nyquil in it
    it makes it last longer. you know how you feel delirious if you stay awake for like 2 days with no sleep. well thats what is added on top of the rest

Leave a comment:

• rysko
    replied
    yeah one time i drank a whole bottle of robotussin before work to deal blackjack. i was tripping so fucking hard, but could still add the numbers. when i would go on break i would drag my feet feel like i would tke an hour to get to the room and everyone was watchin me rofl. that was my first time robotrippin on accident. i had the worst cough drank half then half b4 work. got to work BAM. felt so fucked up didn't know what was going on. had heard of robotrippin figured that was it did it like 5x after. then one time i itched so bad i wanted to cry i hurt burned felt like knives if i scratched it. my bed sheets touchin my legs felt like burning. lol hi too much dxm.

Leave a comment:

• Rob
    replied
    why the fuck would you mix nyquil in it

Leave a comment:

• Kali
    replied
    Originally posted by Jheri Curl Drippin' View Post
    Yeah you shouldn't touch shit like that in the first place
    good advice man..

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Damn...*GETS TO MIXING*

Leave a comment:

• D.M.X
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Who I Am View Post
    whos done it and who likes it? i used to do it when i wasnt old enough to drink, and havent done it since, but the way we made "ours" was (in a pitcher) 1 bottle of robitussin, 1 bottle of nyquil, 1 pack of cherry kool-aid, fill with water and stir.

I used to do DXM A LOT, from straight drinking that shit, then smoking tons of blunts. To eating anything with DXM in it, or dissolving that shit in energy drinks.

I used to get LOOOOOOOOOOOADED on that shit. Drinking is nothing like this shit anyways.

The craziest part is when you are so loaded the time literally slows down 3-5 times. And you can't believe that you have actually been sitting in one place for 5 minutes when it feels like hours.

I fucked up my liver with this big time, I used to pop Anti-histamines, drinking half a bottle of Nightquil, rolling bunch of blunts and getting ZOOOOOOOONED OUT.

You literally feel like your life is like a cartoon. Takes couple of weeks to get back to reality.

________

I had this job where I was a translator in a art gallery, and I got so loaded on DXM candy and energy drinks I could barely make up sentences, and being a translator it's a trip! Because you are fucking slurred in your brain, but words come out perfect and clear, but in my mind I was swimming away.

Worst fucking idea. BUT no one noticed.

Leave a comment:

• Jheri Curl Drippin'
    replied
    Originally posted by Kali View Post
    I used to do that shit every day when I was younger. Could never imagine doing it again. But I did used to love it, it just fucked with my head a lot over time and I saw what it was doing to me so I stopped. Although I guess anything in moderation isn't so bad. Dxm products ftw, I ended up in the hospital once for using robitussin that had something else in it. I refuse to take cough medicine at all now but i have a bad cold so i took some last night. not even a full dose, an i started having a flashback that i was high on dex an it was pretty uncomfortable for me but it just ended up knocking me out completely.
    Yeah you shouldn't touch shit like that in the first place

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by AleksShamles, Yesterday, 12:33 PM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post Mark Ultra  
Started by ketostrongdiet, Yesterday, 11:34 PM