Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a dope name
    replied
    music is also great on dxm. i can listen to a song i felt has been played out or a song i dont really care for and really get into it. its like i find something new in the song when i do dxm.

Leave a comment:

• a dope name
    replied
    i cant fall asleep for shit on dxm. i eventually fall asleep, sure, but it just sort of happens. ill close my eyes and be almost asleep and then my thoughts starts racing and i end up waking up. so i can fall asleep if i dont pay attention but if im focused on falling asleep, that shit dont work.

Leave a comment:

• The Happy Chemical
    replied
    Only thing about dex I really hate, is when Im falling asleep after a trip, I gotta like strech and move around in my bed for like an hour before I can fall asleep. Then I ALWAYS wake up in the middle of the night, unable to fall back asleep.. No afterglow anymore either..

Leave a comment:

• rysko
    replied
    walking around outside more like sliding around in the grass you just walk so weird in slow motion and like lift your legs higher, everything was beautiful and wonderful. me and my homie justin just had the greatest time ever when we just did it. was nuts. plateau 3 i would say.

Leave a comment:

• The Happy Chemical
    replied
    ya weed and dxm truly go hand in hand. Ive only once in my life done DXM without smoking weed, it was alooot less intense.

Leave a comment:

• a dope name
    replied
    agree about the weed with dxm. even on an afterglow, a bowl of weed is fucking bliss

Leave a comment:

• The Happy Chemical
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Well if I do this shit ever again, it will be with legit shit. Walking around the city at night was pretty fun, it was like 20 degrees out, and I just had a total euphoria feeling.
    Try a bottle of robogels, smoke some weed as you're coming up, and just chill and listen to music. Shits awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Well if I do this shit ever again, it will be with legit shit. Walking around the city at night was pretty fun, it was like 20 degrees out, and I just had a total euphoria feeling.

Leave a comment:

• a dope name
    replied
    oh i agree about rocko being good without being fucked up as well. one of my favorite shows of all time

Leave a comment:

• D.M.X
    replied
    Originally posted by a dope name View Post
    highest amount ive ever done was over 2000mgs. i completely lost focus of the real world and basically felt like i was contacting aliens and shit. i couldnt walk for shit, i would get up and plop to the ground like a sack of shit. i enjoyed the trip itself and the visuals, and the way normal things looked like they were out of a cartoon. but the side effects kinda fucked it up for me.
    also, when i do high doses of dxm, i tend to feel like a kid again. everything seems to look like it did when i was a little kid and i get the urge to watch cartoons. cartoons are fucking great on dxm. rocko's modern life is some good shit if your tripping or if your just stoned.

That's funny man, because I thought the same thing when I used to do this shit.

You can just feel an unconditional joy in lie, and the whole appreciation of the world. You get a lot of emotions and feelings you used to feel back in the day, when you were little.

I think it just taps into your subconsciousness, just like weed does the first couples of times when you are new to it.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Who I Am
    replied
    Originally posted by a dope name View Post
    highest amount ive ever done was over 2000mgs. i completely lost focus of the real world and basically felt like i was contacting aliens and shit. i couldnt walk for shit, i would get up and plop to the ground like a sack of shit. i enjoyed the trip itself and the visuals, and the way normal things looked like they were out of a cartoon. but the side effects kinda fucked it up for me.
    also, when i do high doses of dxm, i tend to feel like a kid again. everything seems to look like it did when i was a little kid and i get the urge to watch cartoons. cartoons are fucking great on dxm. rocko's modern life is some good shit if your tripping or if your just stoned.
    rockos modern life is great without being fucked up

Leave a comment:

• Eluzion
    replied
    Did it my first year of college and blazed on top of it, I felt like I was drunk as hell. My boy understood DXM and the amount to take, but can't remember how many I popped. I remember zoning the fuck out and my head being really itchy. Allergic reaction?

Leave a comment:

• a dope name
    replied
    also, if you want to get a delirious effect while dexing, just take some dramamine. nyquil more than often contains acetaminophen which can do horrible damage to your liver in the long run.

just take like 12-20 dramamine pills. the dramamine by itself can be a rather strange and creepy experience. but if taken with a low to med dose of dxm, they balance each other out and the positives outweigh the negatives.

Leave a comment:

• a dope name
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ill-Finite
    replied
    D.M.X always got the best drug stories.

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by AleksShamles, 11-16-2021, 04:09 AM
1 response