Robotrippin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robotrippin...

whos done it and who likes it? i used to do it when i wasnt old enough to drink, and havent done it since, but the way we made "ours" was (in a pitcher) 1 bottle of robitussin, 1 bottle of nyquil, 1 pack of cherry kool-aid, fill with water and stir.
    best class of rb...end of discussion
    Tanner, Otto, Slyk, Dirty F, Magnum, Italian Em, Noid 4 Vet
    XBL: Passed0utAwake
    ^thats a zero not an O

Well thats a horrible idea using nyquill...

Anyone thinking of dexing, I urge you in the strongest possible terms to use a DXM only product..

Comment

DXM is short for Dextromethorphan. In small amounts its a very effective cough suppressant, but in large amounts it is a very powerful dissociative drug. Keep in mind that codine and other opiates suppress coughs too, they would just be abused even more than dxm if they were used in cough medicines. It is found in many over-the-counter cough medicines, and the psychedelic effects begin somewhere over 120mg, but becomes toxic around 20-30 mg/kg. This drug has been used for recreational purposes for around 30 years. When taken recreationally the "trip" usually lasts around 5-6 hours. Thats including the come-up, peak and come-down.
      Also, most people who take it expirence an "afterglow" the next day which is the slight after-effects of the drug. The feeling of an afterglow is hard to explain, because you can usually definately tell its there, and yet you can usually do everything normally, and its hardly noticable. The afterglow isnt usually very strong but can vary on the person's metabolism, and their dosage and weight.
      This drug is mildly addictive, but usually only mentally. Some users say it can become physically addictive after prolonged daily/semi-daily use. This drug can be fairly safe for recreational use, if used responsibly. For more info on the bad effects of this drug see: Warnings.
      Some people have different reactions to DXM, it depends on the person. Two people might take the same dose according to their weight, and one guy might be like "Damn I was fucked up!", and the other guy could be like "Dude, that stuff got me thinking about my life", it all depends on the person.
      Types of DXM
      Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide: This is what you get when you react DXM with hydrobromic acid. This is what is most commonly used for cough suppressants and for recreational use. This produces different effects on different doses. We refer to them as plateaus, and there are 4 of them.
      Dextromethorphan Polistirex: This is another form of DXM that is time-released. It basically has a edible plastic around some of the DXM. This is used in some cough medicines, so when some of the DXM has worn off, then some more will kick in. This is usually not the preferred type of DXM to use recreationally, because it usually takes longer for it to kick in, and it sometimes is not as strong.
      DXM has notably different effects at different dosage levels. There are 4 distinctive levels, and we call these levels "plateaus". Most recreational use happens during the first and second plateau. Doses are measured in mg/kg or milligrams per kilogram. So to find your dosage take your weight in kg (pounds divided by 2.2), and then divide it by how many total milligrams your taking. It is hard to describe how any of these plateaus feel, because DXM is one of those things you have to experience to know.
      1st Plateau: 1.5-2.5 mg/kg This is the weakest level. This feels slightly intoxicating, a little light headed. Some music euphoria is noticable
      2nd Plateau: 2.5-7.5 mg/kg This level is often compared to being stoned and drunk at the sametime. When this might seem true, there is also a noticably strong "mental" high also. You can have trouble talking with slurring, and can have a hard time carrying on an indepth conversation, because your short-term memory can be temporarily impared. And occasionally you can have mild hallucinations.
      3rd Plateau: 7.5-15 mg/kg This level has strong intoxications and hallucinations. Things can become very confusing as your thinking processes are disturbed. You can sometimes daze-off into your own world, and get lost in your own mind. Trips in this plateau can sometimes be unpleasant.
      4th Plateau: +15 mg/kg This is the strongest level. This is a sub-anesthetic dose, and can be compared to a high dose of Ketamine. Your mind and body become seperated at this level and it can become dangerous psychologically, and physically. Personally I say that you should never have to go this high, it can be very dangerous. But whatever you do, NEVER go past 20 mg/kg (about 2000mg for a 220lb person), this can become very toxic and kill you.
      WARNING
      Just look on the side of the box for "Active Ingredients". There you should only see "dextromethorphan", "dextromethorphan HBr", "dextromethorphan hydrobromide", "dextromethorphan polystirex", "dextromethorphan polystyrex", or anything along those lines. If it doesnt say that, or has something else listed under active ingredients, then don't do it, or if you know what your doing, do an extraction.
      CCC's
      The chloropheniramine maleate (CPM) in CCC's has been know to cause deaths and comas when taken in large amounts. Many people have an allergic reaction to this antihistamine, and bad things happen in large amounts. This became popular because it was alot easier to do instead of downing some cough syrup. It is HIGHLY ADVISED that you avoid taking this product recreationally.

Comment

I used to do that shit every day when I was younger. Could never imagine doing it again. But I did used to love it, it just fucked with my head a lot over time and I saw what it was doing to me so I stopped. Although I guess anything in moderation isn't so bad. Dxm products ftw, I ended up in the hospital once for using robitussin that had something else in it. I refuse to take cough medicine at all now but i have a bad cold so i took some last night. not even a full dose, an i started having a flashback that i was high on dex an it was pretty uncomfortable for me but it just ended up knocking me out completely.
        no dough ho, you can't fuck with me!

Comment

Originally posted by Kali View Post
          I used to do that shit every day when I was younger. Could never imagine doing it again. But I did used to love it, it just fucked with my head a lot over time and I saw what it was doing to me so I stopped. Although I guess anything in moderation isn't so bad. Dxm products ftw, I ended up in the hospital once for using robitussin that had something else in it. I refuse to take cough medicine at all now but i have a bad cold so i took some last night. not even a full dose, an i started having a flashback that i was high on dex an it was pretty uncomfortable for me but it just ended up knocking me out completely.
          Yeah you shouldn't touch shit like that in the first place
          Starring at the world through my rearview

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Who I Am View Post
            whos done it and who likes it? i used to do it when i wasnt old enough to drink, and havent done it since, but the way we made "ours" was (in a pitcher) 1 bottle of robitussin, 1 bottle of nyquil, 1 pack of cherry kool-aid, fill with water and stir.

I used to do DXM A LOT, from straight drinking that shit, then smoking tons of blunts. To eating anything with DXM in it, or dissolving that shit in energy drinks.

I used to get LOOOOOOOOOOOADED on that shit. Drinking is nothing like this shit anyways.

The craziest part is when you are so loaded the time literally slows down 3-5 times. And you can't believe that you have actually been sitting in one place for 5 minutes when it feels like hours.

I fucked up my liver with this big time, I used to pop Anti-histamines, drinking half a bottle of Nightquil, rolling bunch of blunts and getting ZOOOOOOOONED OUT.

You literally feel like your life is like a cartoon. Takes couple of weeks to get back to reality.

________

I had this job where I was a translator in a art gallery, and I got so loaded on DXM candy and energy drinks I could barely make up sentences, and being a translator it's a trip! Because you are fucking slurred in your brain, but words come out perfect and clear, but in my mind I was swimming away.

Worst fucking idea. BUT no one noticed.
            Everybody was born to hustle
            It's a very thin line between a boss and a muscle
            - Xzibit

Comment

Damn...*GETS TO MIXING*

Comment

Originally posted by Jheri Curl Drippin' View Post
                Yeah you shouldn't touch shit like that in the first place
                good advice man..
                no dough ho, you can't fuck with me!

Comment

why the fuck would you mix nyquil in it
                  "All Star weekend I saw Warren G with no Nate Dogg. That's like MJG with no 8 Ball."

Comment

yeah one time i drank a whole bottle of robotussin before work to deal blackjack. i was tripping so fucking hard, but could still add the numbers. when i would go on break i would drag my feet feel like i would tke an hour to get to the room and everyone was watchin me rofl. that was my first time robotrippin on accident. i had the worst cough drank half then half b4 work. got to work BAM. felt so fucked up didn't know what was going on. had heard of robotrippin figured that was it did it like 5x after. then one time i itched so bad i wanted to cry i hurt burned felt like knives if i scratched it. my bed sheets touchin my legs felt like burning. lol hi too much dxm.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      why the fuck would you mix nyquil in it
                      it makes it last longer. you know how you feel delirious if you stay awake for like 2 days with no sleep. well thats what is added on top of the rest
                      ^thats a zero not an O

Comment

Whats better then pills or the cough syrup.
                        "Post count reset due to freeposting"
                        -Admin

Every minute, my style switches up,
                        they said a real man won't hit a girl well
                        I ain't real cause I beat bitches up -Big L

Comment

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ttttttttaaaaaayyyyy. So I was fucking bored out of my mind, and had a free $30 giftcard to walgreens so I went and tried this shit. I'm in delaware and I couldn't find any fucking robotussin that just had dxm in it. I had to settle for Delsym which has more DXM per serving but the shit is like time released or something.

I drank pretty much all of a 5 fl oz bottle, and I'm about two hours in and I guesss I feel it kicking in, but this shit was wierd as fuck. My face is hot and my head feels fucking heavey and dizzy. The jack and cokes probably didn't help either. Where the fuck can I get legit robitussin shit?
                          -Admin

Comment

idk i havent done it in forever
                            ^thats a zero not an O

Comment

even the gel caps had shit in them. Delsym was the only thing I could find that just had dex in it. Everything is multi cold nowa days.
                              -Admin

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Masochistic, 04-05-2007, 04:29 PM