Picking shrooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picking shrooms

A mate and i went out into the forest like 30mins from my town and picked some shrooms the other day. Was pretty cool, great day and got high as shit, for free. We picked 2 different types, gold caps and blue meanies. I have now noticed them growing everywhere at my uni too. Any of you guys gone hunting for them?
    "I just dance the way I feel"

Haha cool but be careful. I've only done Mexican Cubensis before they were banned in the UK. I didn't pick them myself either mine were bought.
    You can get all the newly released music at ***********!

Comment

My friend and i came across 2 once when we were horse riding at 6am through fields-that was sooo cool. We didn't eat them.

and it's pretty dangerous going onto ppls properties etc...so yeah dont advise it.

oh, you're from Australia, ha well that explains it then...I guess you know that you have to flick them b4 you pick them.
      Last edited by elemental; 05-10-2010, 06:13 AM.

Comment

LOL I just meant be careful of deathcaps etc.. Some mushrooms do some serious damage and it's hard to tell between them.
        You can get all the newly released music at ***********!

Comment

never heard of anything but havin a blue tint to them. if you're ever unsure about your shrooms, the internet is going to be your best friend.

Comment

Yeah i know, but there were shitloads of young people out there collecting them when we got out there. It was pretty funny seeing so many young people in the middle of nowhere obviously picking shrooms. Death caps don't look like the shrooms we got growing here, but i've been told the fool proof method is to pick them, and leave in a bag for an hour or so. All magic mushrooms apparently bruise heaps, truning heaps blue, which all ours did.
            Here's the two types we got, although they're not my pics, they're someone else from canberra's.
            and the others were the blue meanies which looked like this:

Comment

You Yeah i know, but there were shitloads of young people out there collecting them when we got out there. It was pretty funny seeing so many young people in the middle of nowhere obviously picking shrooms. Death caps don't look like the shrooms we got growing here, but i've been told the fool proof method is to pick them, and leave in a bag for an hour or so. All magic mushrooms apparently bruise heaps, truning heaps blue, which all ours did.
              Here's the two types we got, although they're not my pics, they're someone else from canberra's.
              DUDE....there is more to that shit than this...they figure out the shrooms by the shape of the rings underneath, and many other factors, besides of turning blue....which is no "full proof" method I have ever heard off.

Don't fucking toy with your life mayne, know what you doing, don't just go out on some guessing shit picking shrooms.

Especially when people on this board are going to go and do the same thing.

There is bulletin boards dedicated to mushroom identification of regular shroomers, and sometimes even them have problems identifying the shroom found by someone.

My friend "picked shrooms" and ended up in the hospital with near kidney and liver failure.

This not like picking weed. BE....FUCKING...CAREFULL
              Everybody was born to hustle
              It's a very thin line between a boss and a muscle
              - Xzibit

Comment

As i said, there a shitloads of people out there doing it. We were very selective about the ones we picked, we only took those two types, checked em back on the net, and then had some others verified by a guy who does it all the time. It wasn't like we were just pickin any shrooms we came across. There were hundreds of different types out there and we only picked 2. It also depends on what types of mushroom fullstop are available in your area. Not just hallucinogenic ones. The ones we were looking for are very distinct and stand out like a sore thumb in my region, all the others are considerably different. I wasn't just pickin random shit and eating them. I wasn't taking no risks. You gotta remember there are hundred of different shrooms that make you trip, only 2 grow in my area.
                They also both have really distinctive blue patterns across the base of them, and really stringy stems, very fibrous. These we were told were the foolproof methods of finding them in my area. It obviously worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Terror View Post
                  As i said, there a shitloads of people out there doing it. We were very selective about the ones we picked, we only took those two types, checked em back on the net, and then had some others verified by a guy who does it all the time. It wasn't like we were just pickin any shrooms we came across. There were hundreds of different types out there and we only picked 2. It also depends on what types of mushroom fullstop are available in your area. Not just hallucinogenic ones. The ones we were looking for are very distinct and stand out like a sore thumb in my region, all the others are considerably different. I wasn't just pickin random shit and eating them. I wasn't taking no risks. You gotta remember there are hundred of different shrooms that make you trip, only 2 grow in my area.
                  They also both have really distinctive blue patterns across the base of them, and really stringy stems, very fibrous. These we were told were the foolproof methods of finding them in my area. It obviously worked.

Good shit

I highlighted the main part for the dumbasses.

You gotta tell people that shit dude, or quarter of the fucking forum is going to be gone by next week.

I do know all the stuff you said, and it's good to know you actually careful about that shit.

Don't want anyone dying over some shrooms, you know what I mean.

My buddy that "picked the shrooms" asked if I wanted some, I looked crooked at him picking up some suspect shit, and said "NO thanks, don't eat that shit idiot!"

He ate it on the way home.

Got a call in a morning about him in a hospital.

Idiot ate Toad Stool or some other shit

Good times.
                  Last edited by D.M.X; 05-10-2010, 11:45 PM.
                  - Xzibit

Comment

Fucking junkie

Comment

Originally posted by D.M.X View Post

My buddy that "picked the shrooms" asked if I wanted some, I looked crooked at him picking up some suspect shit
                      Lol! That's the problem where I live, shrooms are not very popular and even if you buy them from a dealer you still have no reason to believe that they weren't picked by some idiot. That's why I've only done shrooms in the Netherlands.

I was at a party once where a guy had picked a whole bag and shared with most of the people there, he had handpicked them himself and supposedly was very knowledgeable about the subject. None of the people that tried the shrooms (I didn't) got any sort of notable effect though...
                      Favorite Hip-Hop Groups/Artists:
                      Cypress Hill, D12, Redman, DMX, Sticky Fingaz, Mobb Deep, 50 Cent, Ice Cube, The Roots, Obie Trice, Lil' Kim

Comment

Originally posted by sQuitter View Post
                        Lol! That's the problem where I live, shrooms are not very popular and even if you buy them from a dealer you still have no reason to believe that they weren't picked by some idiot. That's why I've only done shrooms in the Netherlands.
                        I was at a party once where a guy had picked a whole bag and shared with most of the people there, he had handpicked them himself and supposedly was very knowledgeable about the subject. None of the people that tried the shrooms (I didn't) got any sort of notable effect though...

No affect is definitely better than liver failure though
                        - Xzibit

Comment

It's one of those things with shrooms though. You just never know how much you're gonna need to eat. every one is different. Sometimes you gotta munch a whole fuckin heap, other times they're real potent and you don't need so much. I tend to go easy, eating four or five every half hour or so, usually after an hour you can start to feel em kickin in.

Comment

I wish I lived in Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Terror View Post
                              It's one of those things with shrooms though. You just never know how much you're gonna need to eat. every one is different. Sometimes you gotta munch a whole fuckin heap, other times they're real potent and you don't need so much. I tend to go easy, eating four or five every half hour or so, usually after an hour you can start to feel em kickin in.

As ridiculous as it sounds, the more the shrooms stink the more potent they are (if they are dried of course), that strong psilocybin taste/smell

I remember some idiot telling me Blue Caps are the "strongest shrooms ever", they don't even smell much, and usually are weak as fuck.
                              - Xzibit

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Nancystarkman, Today, 11:12 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes