Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XxC4xX
    replied
    coding somthing like that isnt hard especially if you know div(divider) codes

Leave a comment:

• Thug Prophecy
    replied
    ^ i know how to code just am rusting since i've been gone for like 6 months after my last piece (http://img42.exs.cx/img42/1500/Version4.jpg) Theres alot of tutorial/graphic forums sites so it would kinda be pointless. Plus we would have to fund it and I know people here have jobs and other occupations besides design.

Leave a comment:

• JuSt BuRn
    replied
    It looks tight, although coding is some hard shit, so unless you got dreamweaver, your gonna have a lot of trouble getting the text where you want it.

I think some of the better quality wise designers (NoFear, Blueshift, [email protected], etc.) Should go create a site/forum directly for graphics/tutorials sort of like gfxschool.com

Leave a comment:

• Thug Prophecy
    replied
    ^ tween is not cheating you know lol...

but no I don't have a site, I havent done a single real project in graphics since the 1st tourney. So I am VERY VERY rusty. I was working on purchasing a website and was designing my first.. Heres the draft that I was working on for my site:

http://img42.exs.cx/img42/1020/weblayoutdraft.jpg

Leave a comment:

• JuSt BuRn
    replied
    Meh, it feels so much better to do it yourself And I know how to Tween, some people don't.

Thug Prophecy, do you have a Graphics site?

Leave a comment:

• Thug Prophecy
    replied
    *shakes head* Learn how to tween. I will save you about an hours work and about 136 frames lol.

Leave a comment:

• JuSt BuRn
    started a topic Moving Translucent Bar Tutorial

Moving Translucent Bar Tutorial

Get a picture you want to do the animation to and open it.

Create a new Layer, then select the Polygonal Lasso Tool and draw a rectangle, this will be your bar that moves.

Then grab the Paint Bucket Tool and set the foreground colour to whatever colour you want the scan bar to be....For a Night Visiony Affect, the best color would be green #6D9D27, then right click the section with the colour you choose then hit fill.

Then set your Layer Option to Colour (Do this in the layer menu and look for 'Normal', click on that drop down then select Colour)

Now go to Layer > Layer Style > Stroke, and have 1px 'BLACK' Stoke.

Now open up Adobe Image Ready by clicking on the two windows in the lower left corner

When you are in Image Ready create a new frame for the animation in the Animation bar located at the bottom.

Now you should have two Frames. Now click on the Move Tool Then press the UP Arrow on your key board 3 times, then create a new frame, then keep doing this until you get to the top of your Image, then you press the DOWN Arrow key then create a new Frame, until you get back to where you started...

You will end up with about 50 - 250 Frames; i ended up with 140 Frames...

If you want the animation to move slower, just move it 2 arrows up/down and to make it move faster move it about 5 arrows up/down

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Doro, Today, 08:46 AM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post FrankCobalt  
Started by Smilert, Today, 09:12 AM
0 responses
0 likes