HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big question: What/Who are your inspirations when it comes down to graphics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big question: What/Who are your inspirations when it comes down to graphics?

I've noticed a whole lot of people posting rap inspired designs lately, and I can't help but wonder why can't you guys be creative.. I understand it might be because of the message board we're at, but wouldn't it feel better if you come up with your own shit, develop your own style that sets you apart from everyone else.. makes you look very original and unique.. I remember back few years ago when I was heavily into graphics, I used to look up to the legends such as DamnEngine, UnleashedStudios, and one of my biggest ones was an artist known as n05feratu who gave up on the graphics much like myself.. don't get me wrong, inspiration does not mean trying to duplicate these artists' styles, but rather use them, define the imagery for yourself, much like when you watch a movie where each viewer has his own 'ending' explanation in a way, and turn it into creativity..
    ..Still takin' my time to perfect the beat, and I still got love for the streets, it's the D-R-E...

The person that really gets me wantin make graphics is Dirty Proof after I see his shit.. But my stuff looks nothing like his....
    I'm super-cut-lery-alistic-leaner-ala-docis

Comment

i inspire myself to do graphics.........but its this board that introduced me to alot of shit........(before i came here, i didnt even know what an avatar was...:-/ )
      LOST
      THEN I NEVER WANT TO DIE
      I... I WANT TO LIVE FOREVER

Comment

Well, nobody inspires me in graphics 'cause nobody can't do those shitty things lol :D
        hell naw!

Comment

Originally posted by -=Fluency=-
          The person that really gets me wantin make graphics is Dirty Proof after I see his shit.. But my stuff looks nothing like his....
          hah, thanks.

Komacyde, to answer your question: I myself want to expand rather than just doing what im doing right now. Youve probably only seen the covers ive done recently - because those are the only covers ive made. Aside from my eminem website, I didnt really use to fuck around with graphics at all. I do want to expand as far as possible with graphics, as well as flash, but it does take time. And yes, I do believe we are heavily influenced by the mesage board itself, since it is a rap forum. Ive been wanting to do some graphics with cars latley, I was even talking to ucantseeme about it.
          BIG PROOF FOREVER

Comment

My inspiration is when I'm walking through a store and see a tight ass cd cover, I want to walk through a store and see my cover or my graphics on a magazine. Rap is my favorite type of music so those are the type of graphics I like doing. I like being the one responsible for the image put out of an artist, because marketing is a big part of things in the music industry if u dont got the right promotion and the right look, not neccisarily you wont go anywhere but its better when a good image is being put out and good promotion behind it.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Deborahlanker, 04-14-2021, 08:48 PM
            5 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Nancystarkman  
            Started by basketballeven, 03-15-2021, 06:31 AM
            2 responses