This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Forum Fell Off?

well i noticed over the last few days this forum has been so in active. We have so many members here but the graphics on here lacks IMO, no offence to anybody im not sayin im better than anybody. I wish we had a mod over the section who leaves good feed on everyones work, my best bet would be supadupapat?

Once again i aint hatin on the mod here or anythin but poeple need to up their speed in here and start droppin some nice work.

Ive been pushing to get mod spot in this forum for ages. It never went down. I mean i tried everything, I even have one of the mods who agrees on the fact there should be another mod, Idk what more jason, or dave need. But theres not much more I can do, And this board always has this little slump were it goes for hot, to not, back to hot, Depends really.

Comment

well its crazy because i posted here for ages now and im unsure who the mod is.....

Comment

We need to get advertisement out for new members. I had never heard anything about this forum until another member asked me to join.

Comment

Some people probably find it too intimidating to post here. I've noticed that there's a couple people here who always get praised and their work is held up high when sometimes it's not, while others - usually the lesser known - are bashed or given overally harsh critique when it's not deserved. Double standards basically, if there wasn't so much bias and ass-kissing I bet there'd be a lot more graphics posts.

Comment

totally agree ike .. i haven't really done any new stuff and everything i do lookks the same .. i like trying to help others out with making improvements though ..
            "Why would I save a world, I no longer have any stake in?"

Comment

To MWF:

Myself and Komacyde are the graphic-guru's (and the mods of this forum). My new work schedule prevents me from being on the board a whole lot, otherwise if there were more work posted, I'd leave feed more often. A few weeks ago I replied to EVERY SINGLE thread on the first page giving feedback and it didn't really go noticed, so I just fell back.

Then they merged this forum with the computer section which pissed me off royally, and I tried to get it moved back but there wasn't much I could do. That added to the "downfall".

Keep your chin up, though. I'm sure it'll pick up eventually. I'm always open to suggestions via PM to improve things here in the graphics section.
              Myspace

Comment

it always goes through ups and downs .. people coming and going ..

Comment

The graphics forum has definitely fell off, there used to be a few quality designers posting there work here but now it seems like they've disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Diable Blanc
                    To MWF:
                    Myself and Komacyde are the graphic-guru's (and the mods of this forum). My new work schedule prevents me from being on the board a whole lot, otherwise if there were more work posted, I'd leave feed more often. A few weeks ago I replied to EVERY SINGLE thread on the first page giving feedback and it didn't really go noticed, so I just fell back.
                    Then they merged this forum with the computer section which pissed me off royally, and I tried to get it moved back but there wasn't much I could do. That added to the "downfall".
                    Keep your chin up, though. I'm sure it'll pick up eventually. I'm always open to suggestions via PM to improve things here in the graphics section.
                    Thats great to know. I cant think of any obvious suggestions really that would improve it other than this place needs to be more active lol and @ ike! i dont think people are that harsh here i post at a graphics forum and every time i post anythin to do with hip hop i a hammered lol im now banned for disrespecting members

So i dont think this forum is harsh but i just noticed over that last 3 days theres been about 5 posts. Thanks for the replies everyone.

The graphics forum has definitely fell off, there used to be a few quality designers posting there work here but now it seems like they've disappeared.
                    Ther is still some quality around here, without kissin ass there is several who are good but they just dont seem to post.

Comment

Originally posted by OverDaTop
                      Hey, I'm not gone. But I think that signatures with hip-hop artists aren't my thing anymore.. if someone pays me to do a album cover I'll do it. I'm studying photography now..
                      hell naw!

Comment

also take into effect that this is a rap forum not a graphics forum ..

Comment

last summer this place was on fire :D
                          THEY SCARED TO DEATH, THEY SCARED TO LOOK, THEY SHOOK...
                          CAUSE AINT NO SUCH THING AS HALF WAY CROOKS

BATTLES:9
                          WON: 9
                          KO'S: 9

Comment

Yeah, it's been dead for a while now. You used to see new things posted all the time. Now you can wait a week between your visits to this forum and you'll still see the same things on the first page.
                            www.thisisHIPHOPmusic.com

Comment

werd check my post from a few hours ago, no feed at all yet. hey unban me form daSdayspot? i will post my work there emil

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by oneshotc0, Today, 10:04 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post oneshotc0  
                              Started by oneshotc0, Today, 10:01 AM
                              0 responses