X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Le Diable Blanc
    replied
    This has gone far enough off topic. I'll let you have the last word cause I'm in a giving mood today and it'd be weak of me to finish it, then close the thread

Leave a comment:

• r a n c i d
    replied
    Originally posted by Le Diable Blanc
    Go make a rap cover, graphic designer
    Haha you can't be for real. I do rap covers, okay big deal. What is your point? I do rap covers, you do trashy mediocre at the best, manipulations and templates.

Lets be for real son, i'm not claiming myself to be some super graphic designer. I'm not calling myself a guru.

But let me tell you something, i can show you templates i've designed that shit on every single template, you've ever designed.

And i can make a manip that shits on any manip you've designed.

Fall back.

I love it when i arrive at forums with not so good designers, and the designers who are usually top dogs get all emotional because i don't treat them as gods.

Go make some money or soemthing fool

Leave a comment:

• Le Diable Blanc
    replied
    Go make a rap cover, graphic designer

Leave a comment:

• r a n c i d
    replied
    lol, I don't even know who you are or where you came from, but your opinion obviously holds no merrit around here, judging by your reputation boxes (and that fact that you actually typed, "a lot of peoples be to serious"). I can't speak for Koma (who's one of the best designers I've ever seen), but my work (and acclaim) speaks for itself.
    Someones riding themselves a little too hard. Your graphics need speech therapy son.

And Koma. Whoever he is, i doubt he's as good as you make out.

And i wont pass comments on acclaim because i haven't seen his work, nor have i seen him claim to be a graphics guru.

Leave a comment:

• Le Diable Blanc
    replied
    lol, I don't even know who you are or where you came from, but your opinion obviously holds no merrit around here, judging by your reputation boxes (and that fact that you actually typed, "a lot of peoples be to serious"). I can't speak for Koma (who's one of the best designers I've ever seen), but my work (and acclaim) speaks for itself.

Leave a comment:

• r a n c i d
    replied
    I need to explain myself? O_o Go to dictionary.com if you don't know what the word guru means.
    And to Konceptz, I'd post new work -- if I had any to post, lol. I've been far to busy with other things to even get a moment to make something new. I'll try to squeeze in some time sooner than later, but I donno.
    I know what word guru means. Just most the works i seen from yourselve are no more than mediocre. So i'm a little shocked you consider yourselve a guru.

And to MWF. like 50% of HHF was graphic designers. On this forum alot of peoples be to serious. They catch emotions real quick. Thus leading the graphics section to be filled with quite poor designers.

Leave a comment:

• mwf
    replied
    y i am suprised i aint seen hotter stuff here. rancid will know that Hip hip foundry was a much smaller forum but the level of design was way above here whihc is crazy. Up your speed nuccas including me

and thanks emil i will do

Leave a comment:

• Le Diable Blanc
    replied
    Originally posted by r a n c i d
    What you mean by graphics-guru's?
    I need to explain myself? O_o Go to dictionary.com if you don't know what the word guru means.

And to Konceptz, I'd post new work -- if I had any to post, lol. I've been far to busy with other things to even get a moment to make something new. I'll try to squeeze in some time sooner than later, but I donno.

Leave a comment:

• r a n c i d
    replied
    To MWF:
    Myself and Komacyde are the graphic-guru's.
    What you mean by graphics-guru's?

Leave a comment:

• KonCeptZ
    replied
    It was good until Over Da Top, Blue Shift, Koma, Diable and Emil (prolly summore) stopped posting in here actively

So remember...ITS ALL YOUR FAULT..lol

Leave a comment:

• sanityisillegal
    replied
    i used to post some stuff, but I'm kinda busy with my site and school and whatnot...

Leave a comment:

• Emil
    replied
    Originally posted by mwf
    im sure it was mwf
    Ok. Go post some graphics now (chickensm

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by bLuEsHiFt
    Hey, I'm not gone. But I think that signatures with hip-hop artists aren't my thing anymore.. if someone pays me to do a album cover I'll do it. I'm studying photography now..
    Post some of your photos. Photo editing/refining is photoshop's main use.

Leave a comment:

• mwf
    replied
    im sure it was mwf

Leave a comment:

• Emil
    replied
    What's your name on dsb?

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS