HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Graphically Gifted Round 1 results. Announcing Round 2. 56k warning!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Graphically Gifted Round 1 results. Announcing Round 2. 56k warning!

    Well thanks to everyone who entered wall papers. SMH @ the people who did not. Thanks for wasting our time. Sense round 1 was pretty much a failure with everything being so chopped up. im going to let everyone who made a wall paper go threw to round 2.
    Spokesman.

    Luv Verde

    Jmart

    Omega88

    Fluency

    Kebes

    Kiegen

    Makavel2199

    mwf

    Sick but cass > *
    Hybrid aka Blaqk

  • #2
    profound



    Omen with the three minute til deadline entry.





    Round 2. Simply created a a magazine ad for your favorite tv show.
    I suggest you do some reaserch if you dont know what im talking about.
    sizes: 650 by 920.




    due date: thursday, the 15th, 12:01 am est.
    im not going to bothering pairing anymore.
    people ruined the battle theme.
    So top 6 ads continue to round 3.
    they will be rated on.

    Composure.
    Typography
    Quality.
    Effectiveness
    And Overall appeal.
    Last edited by Patrick.; 02-11-2007, 12:07 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      i only like spokesmans and Luv Verde's

      dope walls

      considering that Blaqk was meant to be one of the top heads in this competition i thought his would have been alot better overall

      Comment


      • #4
        some of these are dope.

        man, i love ad design.
        Sox In Four
        and Fitzy says GFY!

        Comment


        • #5
          Good job everybody

          I like Blakq's, Omega88's and mwf's the most

          Good luck next round !
          smoke weed

          Chill.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by anonymous99 View Post
            i only like spokesmans and Luv Verde's

            dope walls

            considering that Blaqk was meant to be one of the top heads in this competition i thought his would have been alot better overall

            graphically speaking. his indeed shits on 90 % of them all. and just dookies on the other 10 percent.

            Comment


            • #7
              haha some of those are real cool.
              GROWN MAN SH!T AND SQUIDBERT FOR VET
              They're bringing sexy back
              *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡ *̡͌l̡*

              Comment


              • #8
                i said i wasn't that great at wallpapers anyways, lol.

                plus i kind of rushed that one.
                Sox In Four
                and Fitzy says GFY!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by PimPtasticPat View Post
                  graphically speaking. his indeed shits on 90 % of them all. and just dookies on the other 10 percent.
                  it was my opinion, i wasnt stating any facts bro, as i said, i suck at graphics work

                  they are all ok but those where the ones i prefered out of all of them

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by PimPtasticPat View Post
                    graphically speaking. his indeed shits on 90 % of them all. and just dookies on the other 10 percent.

                    the 10% is my wallpaper right Pat ?



                    funny me and Blakq used the same color scheme. his is more colorful tho. We are awesome
                    smoke weed

                    Chill.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      All wallpapers are dope!
                      "rest in peace Proof I can't wait to see you,
                      why do bad things always happen to good people?"

                      "you can kill me but you can't kill my music"

                      iLLnature for mod bitches!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LuvVerde View Post
                        the 10% is my wallpaper right Pat ?



                        funny me and Blakq used the same color scheme. his is more colorful tho. We are awesome

                        your text is what really ruined yours.

                        mwf, spokesman, and hybrid, omens where probably my favorite.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          They all look nice, but omega's won't pop up for me.
                          JOIN FILESERVE OR FILESONIC AND START MAKING MONEY WITH YOUR LINKS WITH THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS ON THE WEB!
                          SPREAD MY LINKS! DROP A REPLY IN MY THREAD IF U DOWNLOADED. NO REP NEEDED!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            some real nice wallpapers there.

                            Blaqk, MWF, Omega & Jmarts stand out for me


                            would have been a good competition if everyone submitted
                            Twitter

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Thanks guys, so what happens now?

                              Kiegens is sexy, but he fucked up the contrast on the people
                              others were great, and there arnt ANY terrible designs there atall, everybody is a good standard.

                              Hybrids is so wack, dude is so over-rated and his hair style is mad homo...






















                              lol totally joking bro fantastic work.

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by herrynertes, Yesterday, 11:59 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post herrynertes  
                              Started by Ppanduss, 05-06-2021, 09:34 PM
                              1 response
                              12 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post noahharry  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 08:27 AM
                              4 responses
                              12 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 04-23-2021, 09:32 AM
                              6 responses
                              18 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Darrelllaurant  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 10:13 AM
                              5 responses
                              8 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 04-20-2021, 09:57 AM
                              7 responses
                              17 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Gornawil  
                              Started by basketballeven, Yesterday, 07:05 AM
                              0 responses
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by basketballeven, Yesterday, 03:43 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by basketballeven, Yesterday, 02:06 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by Mixelesimmi, 05-09-2021, 10:38 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Mixelesimmi  
                              Working...
                              X