Medical advice....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical advice....

I'm not officially trained.... but auntie ellie here has had a lot of hospital experience.... so if you have any medical worries... i'll try my best to answer your questions..... Please include all medication you are taking.
    Hi old school d12world!!

okay babe ...... here's my question why the heck to do i perspire even when i'm not moving? and i'm in my later 20s of a small frame & size, i eat well and fairly healthy? is there somthn i should be eating or avoiding?

only occasionally i dont perspire, i thought it could be when i'm totally stress free that i wont?

i know it could have somthn to do with synthetic clothing, but that hasnt solved it.

Comment

stop eating mexican food lol
      Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week

Comment

Originally posted by Farmer Burton
        okay babe ...... here's my question why the heck to do i perspire even when i'm not moving? and i'm in my later 20s of a small frame & size, i eat well and fairly healthy? is there somthn i should be eating or avoiding?

only occasionally i dont perspire, i thought it could be when i'm totally stress free that i wont?

i know it could have somthn to do with synthetic clothing, but that hasnt solved it.
        Hey hun, thanks for the message.

Ok.... well.... some people sweat more than others, that's a common fact..... many things can cause perpiration, and it is not uncommon.

Severe sweating is in fact a medically recognised problem called Hyperhidrosis... but i am not sure whether your problems are severe enough to warrant that label, so i can't tell you have it.

Your sweating problem may be due to stress... after all, when you are stressed there is hightened signals being sent to your sweat glands, producing more fluid. Though this usually occurs with excitement or nervousness.

Not to alarm you, but excessive sweating can be a symptom of certain diseases, but if you're not experiencing other abnormal symptoms, i'd really not worry.

The best thing you can do is constantly apply anti-perspirants..... or if you want to be super cool have the celeb treatment of botox to reduce sweating.. but it is expensive, painful, and doesn't last too long.

Can i ask... has sweating always been a problem for you?

hope i can help....
        Hi old school d12world!!

Comment

Thank You

thank you soo much lil_els2000 for all that info it's very helpful considering i've never got off my butt to be tested or checked so it's very useful info for me, but maybe i should get myself checked out then.....i'll do my reserach on hyperhidrosis!

no i dont have b.o just wet underarms,heaps, especially in the cooler weather.

my wet under arm has become my frustration over the last 4 yrs but if i think back i do remeber perspiring back in my senior years in highschool, i was drinking alot of water still do.......could it be a detoxification process? i didnt stop abusing my body with toxins til 2002, could that be part of anything?

thnk you for taking to the time to advise me on this.
          Last edited by elemental; 04-06-2005, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Aww that's my ultimate pleasure! Please, there's no need to thank me i help because i want to.

Hmm.... if you have lots of water in your body i can't think that your body would rid of it that way.... my assumption is that you would urinate more frequently. If you have more fluids in you, there's a higher chance that you may sweat more (not sure, but makes logical sense).

I don't think that toxins would have much of an affect to be honest, seeing as you recall perpiring at a younger age also.... it could be that you just perspire more so than the average person.... but i would maybe consult a doctor if it worries you to an excessive amount.

Take care x
            Hi old school d12world!!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:51 AM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Louiscuming