HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im tryin to fix my concave chest suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im tryin to fix my concave chest suggestions?

I dunno if any of you have heard about this but I gotta 'concave chest'. It's like, ya know how people just have like a flat chest or w/e, well a concave chest is where the middle of your chest kind of 'caves' in or it looks like there's and indent in the middle of your chest...I'm tryin to get buff around that area so its harder to notice it because people say it makes me look skinnier than I really am, but I'm not that skinny...I'm just tryin to buff up around that area or find some ways to make it look like I don't have it or make it look smaller than it really is. Ne tips or suggestions?

Go to a doctors, it can result in death as you grow older and its more pressurized.

Comment

You can't fix your concave chest by working out.
      Originally posted by Obie2005
      So far i've turned 20 kid's rep's red...

To people bad reppin me. keep em comin. I got well over 100,000 rep points so your shit don't faze me.
      Originally posted by bad rep from obie
      fuck you - obie2005 ( - 1000 bitch)

Comment

The medical term is Pectus Excavatum. A genetic defect that 1 in every 500 kids are born with. I had that when I was younger. You can't fix it by working out, trust me, I tried.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectus_excavatum

I say, get it surgically fixed as soon as possible. When your chest is caved in like that, your heart / lungs are all compressed. With your chest caved in as bad as mine was, your heart has to compensate for lack of space / blood being pumped by beating faster. Pumping smaller amounts of blood. This can really take it's tole on a person when they're in their 40's and 50's.

When you run, you feel like your chest is going to explode. Playing basketball or football will make you feel like you're going to die. Especially when you get that pulsating sensation in your head. I did this for years.

Then I finally passed out, and woke up hours later.

Anyways, don't be a pussy, get that shit fixed. Go to a Cardiologist and get some tests done first. That shit is serious, and is nothing to dick around with.

I had mine fixed in November of 2002. The pain after this procedure is probably the most intense you will ever endure. A good surgeon will cut your chest open. Remove your sternum. Dig all of your cartilage / nerves out, which will make your bones go rubber-like. After that, your chest will automatically straighten up, and your heart will fall into it's proper place.

Then they wire your sternum back in. Close your chest. Make small round incisions right below your rib cage, stick 4ft tubes in, as drains, which will need to stay in for a week or 2. Depending how much you bleed.

When they're done, you wake up, feeling like a bag of cinder blocks fell on your chest. But... that's just the pain medicine making it feel minimal.

When you wake up again, in your Hospital room, you'll feel like there are metal hooks into your chest and every rib, being pulled. When the nurses/dr.s make you get up and walk for the 1st time, it will feel like Ronnie Coleman is pulling at them as hard as he can.

BUT... it will be beyond amazing how much you will be able to breath afterwards, and your heart will literally make your chest out 3 or 4 inches with every beat, because it's finally free'd up.

The "hook" feelings lasted about 3 months with me. Which is good, because the pain keeps you unactive. Without cartilage in your chest, if you fall, your whole chest is going to get fucked up, and you're going to die, or be serverly injured.

It's hard to understand until you go through it.

You won't be able to lay on the front side of your body for a year. So if you sleep that way, you're pretty much shit out of luck. You won't be able to run, or work out for about a year. Or jerk off.

Maybe about 6 months afterwards you can start doing DB flyes to build your chest up. It will have to be like 5 pounds though, if you're lucky.

Anyways... it's 3 years later, and my chest is 95% normal. I've been going to the gym for about 2 years now, and you wouldn't be able to tell my chest use to be concave. It's really important to get into a gym after your recovery time, or your chest will stay flat. Eat a lot of protein too. Meats, fish, shrimp, and get yourself some whey protein powder to make some shakes every day.

The scar is long... but if you have a good surgeon like mine, it will be real thin and unnoticeable.

If yours isn't as bad as some and you don't need surgery... good for you.

Later

Comment

yeah, i dont have it as bad as that one dude on the website...i just got a small one, i dunno wat u would call severe or something that doesnt require surgery...but thanx alot for that

Comment

/\ How old are you?

That's good btw.

Comment

my chest is the opposite of this guys (theres a small lump going out). anyone know anything about this?

Comment

im gonna be 15 in september

Comment

Originally posted by kinnakinna
                  my chest is the opposite of this guys (theres a small lump going out). anyone know anything about this?
                  yeah me too,its hardly noticeable but i feel like i got a small bone sticking out near the middle of my chest...anobody knows what it is...

Comment

My bros got this too...
                    Kid Cudi
                    =
                    The Future

Comment

Man boobs
                      ..Sacred!ntent

epiC_sKriPtz (KO) epiC_sKriPtz (KO) Sick Souljah (KO) KnockOut (KO) Symptom (TKO) X2ThaC (KO) r00k (KO) ||Smokey|| (KO)TwO-OnE-ThrEE (KO) *VisioN* (KO) M'Fresh (TKO)

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 12:27 PM
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post Deborahlanker  
                      Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:16 AM
                      0 responses