HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anything be done about the pain from withdrawl???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anything be done about the pain from withdrawl???

So after my whole asthma attack recently, which had me in the hospital and even put on a ventilator for a day I decided it's time to fully quit my cigarette habit.

Now I'd been smoking on and off from age 11 to 14, then full go from 15 up until now. (I'm 17 now.)

For probably the past year and a half, Ive been smoking a pack a day and it hasn't had good effects as I found out abruptly last Tuesday night when I found myself gasping for air.

So I've gone cold turkey since, but not without a little more convincing. (I tried smoking later on Wednesday evening about 11:30pm at the hospital, and found my throat immediatly close with one puff and thus my gasping began agian. )

So Ive been cold turkey since then, and now am feeling the withdrawl effects as my body detox's itself and the niccotine my bones are starting to ache and I'm getting bad headaches. Is that all normal?

Also, I tried taking tylennol for the pain and some hot bath's but nothing really helps, so I Was wondering if anyone knows something else that could help me out? Thanks

sleep?
    R.I.P. Proof

Volvo. for Life

Comment

whenever you want to smoke, try drinking something?

i dunno, ive never had the withdrawls, so i cant really help
      has boobs.

Comment

lots and lots of water

Comment

Originally posted by Delinquent Fait
          So after my whole asthma attack recently, which had me in the hospital and even put on a ventilator for a day I decided it's time to fully quit my cigarette habit.

Now I'd been smoking on and off from age 11 to 14, then full go from 15 up until now. (I'm 17 now.)

For probably the past year and a half, Ive been smoking a pack a day and it hasn't had good effects as I found out abruptly last Tuesday night when I found myself gasping for air.

So I've gone cold turkey since, but not without a little more convincing. (I tried smoking later on Wednesday evening about 11:30pm at the hospital, and found my throat immediatly close with one puff and thus my gasping began agian. )

So Ive been cold turkey since then, and now am feeling the withdrawl effects as my body detox's itself and the niccotine my bones are starting to ache and I'm getting bad headaches. Is that all normal?

Also, I tried taking tylennol for the pain and some hot bath's but nothing really helps, so I Was wondering if anyone knows something else that could help me out? Thanks
          i know exactly how you feel....i smoked for about 10 years, like a packet a day too, i quit over 3 months ago. The first 2 weeks are the hardest, because your body is going through withdrawals, hence the headaches. I found the nicotine patches helped me alot, but don't leave them on when you go to bed, they give you nightmares and you can't sleep properly. So sorry you had an asthma attack...hope your feeling better, just stick it out, and try the patches, they do work....Good luck

the unspoken is always heard, the unseen is always felt...so don't f**k with me!...

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:00 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Deborahlanker  
          Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:25 AM
          0 responses