HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to gain sum weight, can sumone help me out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to gain sum weight, can sumone help me out?

I need to gain sum weight and i need sum extra help...I'm 5' 8" and i weigh about 134 lbs...usually i have either cereal or waffles for breakfast, and on the weekends i make myself sum pancakes and eggs...during the week i have cheeseburgers or a subway sandwich for lunch at school and during the weekend i make sum more sandwiches...during the week i have whatevers at home for dinner and during the weekend its more of the same...i go lift(workout) tuesdays, thursdays, saturdays, and sundays...I play basketball so i NEED to get my weight up...thats what all my coaches say, they say I'm Division 1 material, all i need to do is gain 15-20 lbs by the time im a senior (im a sophmore now)...if sumone could post sum workout stuff to do when im in the gym, sum good meals to eat for breakfast, lunch, n dinner and sum other things that would be good for me to do to gain weight i would appreciate it ALOT...thanx!

I'm glad you asked there First off when I went through the given information I realized it sounds like the weight you want to gain seems like fat. But since your playing basketball the only weight you would ever want is muscles (fat would really hamper your performance). You got some time to gain 15 lbs of muslce +. First off obsolete t hose items that you eat normally all of it is proccessed and promotes fat storage. Start eating wholegrain types of food and fibre the stuff that takes the body some time to absorb (this is called complex carbohydrates). Thats already a huggge big first step, as for gaining muscle mass consume 1 gram of protein/ lb. of body weight, a chicken thigh is roughy 27 gram and tuna itself is 28 gram per can, you'll get the idea. I find it more economical to purchase high quality protein powder isolate ( NOT WEIGHT GAINERS) and drink it after a meal mixed in milk (to slow its absorption = more muscle building oppertunities). As for training please visit this site and sign up (Its for free just enter your email) for MAX-OT Weights Training program. THat site changed my life physically and mentally and hopefully change yours too positively. Good Luck on you Basketball goals

Comment

^^ You didnt leave a link man. Also, depending if you do the same thing each time you are at the gym, you could be overtraining thus slowing your growing rate down, perhaps even stopping it completely.

Comment

Sorry the site is www.ast-ss.com Yea you gotta shock your muscles by doin different excercises for each muscle group change your routine every 2 weeks or so for the same muscle groups

Comment

Stuffing ya self to gain weight is futile.

You wanna gain, get ya self a weight lifting routine and diet programme..

Aim for a extra 500 calories a day to your food BUT the right food otherwise ya'll end up putting on fat and not muscle.

Comment

take roids like 50 cent
            THE FAKES FALL AND CRAWL(G-Unit)THE REAL STAND TALL(BLACKWALLSTREET)G G GUNOT

Comment

Carbs, eat lots of them. Pasta, bread, red meat, etc.
              Fuck abeer run lets continue the fun. I keep my brand in stock. Crisper on lock.

Comment

Originally posted by 2 Bit
                Pasta, bread, red meat, .
                Which one doesn't belong???
                -One knows everything, when he realizes he knows nothing-
                ~Socrates~

Comment

If you want to gain weight, eat, eat eat. I have a friend that eats every four hours, no matter what, even in the middle of the night. Couple this with a two hour workout everyday and $300 in nutritional supplements, he gained 15 pounds of muscle in a matter of months.
                  http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

“if somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him” (Bukhari, vol. 4, bk. 52, no. 260).

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Steve--O, 08-09-2005, 06:30 PM
                  52 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post OlmanGrand  
                  Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:52 AM
                  0 responses