Amino Acids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amino Acids

Hey i just purchased some amino acids from GNC ive been lifting for about a year now and was wondering if you really need to take 6 of these pills a day. If so i have no problem doing it, 3 in the AM 3 in the PM but if the label is just saying take 6 so i have to buy more i dont want to do that lol. Any help will be repped, or any knowledge of Aminos.

Hmmm... I was wondering if someone could explain to me exactly what it does as well, i saw some today at vitamin world in a liquid form, i'd appriciate any info... thanks

Comment

just eat your greens and youl be fine..no need to waste money on that shit..
      Ima T.R.A.P.S.T.R
      Got the city on lock, N big shoes on the car

Comment

my buddy who body builds says natural body builders swear by them..

Comment

There are essential amino acids like Valine, Leucine, Isoleucine, Histidine and non-essential amino acids like Alanine and argenine. Essentials must be supplied by the food we eat and the non-essentials are designated based on the body’s ability to synthesize them from other amino acids. What you bought should be non-essential amino acids like argenine which is often combined with whey protein supplements.

When you take in the amino acids they could either enter the bloodstream and join other amino acids that have become free during tissue syntesis or they could get used by the liver to produce lipoproteins, enzymes and albumin (blood protein). The actual synthesis of protein is dependant on the presence of the essential and non-essential amino acids, if you lack one amino acid then protein synthesis will not occur. Now after exercise, when the blood flow to the exercised muscles if high this represent the best time for protein synthesis and muscle growth to occur. Just eating a high protein meal will not put enough amino acids into the blood stream until after you eat it, so intaking a specifically designed freeform amino acid you bought from GNC will help with muscle recovery and protein synthesis.

The advantage of the ones you buy vs the ones you get from you diet is that in freeform aminoacids are not digested. They move quickly to the bloodstream within 15 minutes or so and this quick absorption prevents catabolism and gets the amino acids delivered quickly into the exercised muscle blood stream where they can start the protein synthesis process.
          I LOVE YOU ZIDANE! HURRAH FOR THE MOTHER THAT GAVE BIRTH TO YOU!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by ROYALBRAR, 07-21-2021, 07:32 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post AleksShamles  
          Started by Campt1971, Yesterday, 03:51 AM
          0 responses