HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best way to lose stomach fat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What's the best way to lose stomach fat

    Without running..

  • #2
    Fat loss doesn't have to be painful. Try these simple tips and you'll see just how easy it can be.

    1. Eat smaller more frequent meals - not only is your metabolism boosted every time you eat something, your body can more efficiently process smaller meals. Instead of having 3 large meals in a day, try to break them up into 5 or 6 smaller meals.

    2. Drink more water - regular water intake helps to flush away waste products in the body. Get at least six to eight 8 oz. glasses per day. An easy way to do this is to keep a water bottle handy and drink from it frequently.

    3. Be inefficient - do you need to go to the kitchen to get a couple of things? Break it up into two trips even if you can do it in one. Being inefficient like this can easily double your activity level, burning calories without even trying.

    4. Eat more protein - foods high in protein include chicken, fish, eggs, dairy, beans, lean red meats, etc. Your body burns more calories processing protein than either carbohydrates or fats. Protein also helps to support your muscle tissue, which burns calories all day long!

    5. Take the stairs instead of the elevator - any time you can add in a little more physical activity, do it. This doesn't mean you need to slog up 20 flights of stairs. Even a flight or two done regularly will add up.

    6. Don't let yourself get hungry - when you get hungry you will have a much greater tendency to overeat when you do finally get something to eat. As well, because your body is starting to go into starvation mode, it will be much more likely to hold onto whatever you give it.

    7. Order small portions at restaurants - it's tough to order small french fries when "supersizing" your order is such a great "value." Take note, however, your real savings will occur in the calories that don't end up on your backside.

    8. Eat more fiber - fiber is very filling. By eating more fiber rich food you will find yourself full sooner. This feeling of fullness will last a long time as well.

    9. Wait 20 minutes between servings - your brain takes at least 20 minutes to register that you're full. By waiting that long, you'll give your brain a chance to realize that you don't really need any more food.

    10. Cheat on your diet - one thing I always make my clients promise is that they will cheat on their diet. The only thing I ask that they do is to cheat ONLY when they have planned to cheat. By planning when you are going to eat the foods you crave, you take back control of your eating habits.

    This way you no longer "give in" to your cravings. You "reward yourself" for sticking to proper nutritional habits. Do this once or twice a week and you will feel far more in control and have better healthy eating habits.

    In conclusion, if you follow even a few of these 10 easy tips in the long term, you will certainly notice a difference in your overall weight and health.

    Comment


    • #3
      diet is more important than exercise. I agree that you should eat 6 meals a day rather than 3. do that and only eat the power 12 foods and you will start losing fat asap.

      Comment


      • #4
        do some crunches too i guess

        u cant target a specific area to loose weight from so doing a variety of excersises will be beneficial to ur whole body

        Comment


        • #5
          Crunches just strengthen your abs.. Doesn't take away fat.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ironic
            3. Be inefficient - do you need to go to the kitchen to get a couple of things? Break it up into two trips even if you can do it in one. Being inefficient like this can easily double your activity level, burning calories without even trying.
            lmao, crazy women....
            I LOVE YOU ZIDANE! HURRAH FOR THE MOTHER THAT GAVE BIRTH TO YOU!

            Comment


            • #7
              You can't spot reduce bodyfat on any one bodypart, and that includes the stomach. You have to reduce overall bodyfat % which as bk said is more related to diet than exercise. Running burns calories which is a good thing on a cut, you are trying to have energy output > energy intake so that your body taps into fat storage and burns it off. This question is probably the most asked question in all of fitness, how to lose weight/get flat stomach : http://www.d12world.com/board/showpo...02&postcount=2
              I LOVE YOU ZIDANE! HURRAH FOR THE MOTHER THAT GAVE BIRTH TO YOU!

              Comment


              • #8
                ^exactly
                diet
                biking
                power walking
                (...)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ironic
                  Fat loss doesn't have to be painful. Try these simple tips and you'll see just how easy it can be.

                  1. Eat smaller more frequent meals - not only is your metabolism boosted every time you eat something, your body can more efficiently process smaller meals. Instead of having 3 large meals in a day, try to break them up into 5 or 6 smaller meals.

                  2. Drink more water - regular water intake helps to flush away waste products in the body. Get at least six to eight 8 oz. glasses per day. An easy way to do this is to keep a water bottle handy and drink from it frequently.

                  3. Be inefficient - do you need to go to the kitchen to get a couple of things? Break it up into two trips even if you can do it in one. Being inefficient like this can easily double your activity level, burning calories without even trying.

                  4. Eat more protein - foods high in protein include chicken, fish, eggs, dairy, beans, lean red meats, etc. Your body burns more calories processing protein than either carbohydrates or fats. Protein also helps to support your muscle tissue, which burns calories all day long!

                  5. Take the stairs instead of the elevator - any time you can add in a little more physical activity, do it. This doesn't mean you need to slog up 20 flights of stairs. Even a flight or two done regularly will add up.

                  6. Don't let yourself get hungry - when you get hungry you will have a much greater tendency to overeat when you do finally get something to eat. As well, because your body is starting to go into starvation mode, it will be much more likely to hold onto whatever you give it.

                  7. Order small portions at restaurants - it's tough to order small french fries when "supersizing" your order is such a great "value." Take note, however, your real savings will occur in the calories that don't end up on your backside.

                  8. Eat more fiber - fiber is very filling. By eating more fiber rich food you will find yourself full sooner. This feeling of fullness will last a long time as well.

                  9. Wait 20 minutes between servings - your brain takes at least 20 minutes to register that you're full. By waiting that long, you'll give your brain a chance to realize that you don't really need any more food.

                  10. Cheat on your diet - one thing I always make my clients promise is that they will cheat on their diet. The only thing I ask that they do is to cheat ONLY when they have planned to cheat. By planning when you are going to eat the foods you crave, you take back control of your eating habits.

                  This way you no longer "give in" to your cravings. You "reward yourself" for sticking to proper nutritional habits. Do this once or twice a week and you will feel far more in control and have better healthy eating habits.


                  Came from the great book "Body for Life" Im almost finished reading that... Great book! I definitly reccomend it!

                  In conclusion, if you follow even a few of these 10 easy tips in the long term, you will certainly notice a difference in your overall weight and health.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    stop being a fat ass and exercise you lazy bitch.
                    has boobs.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mikayla
                      stop being a fat ass and exercise you lazy bitch.
                      Originally posted by Made N Hell
                      you cant be born with a disease idiot
                      - LMAO wtf? how do people like this even find their way to this message board? 2;-{}2

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        i need to rather gain some fat
                        R.I.P Proof
                        ......
                        get higher, get higher i never retire
                        there is only two states to be in.. NSW & Stoned

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mikayla
                          stop being a fat ass and exercise you lazy bitch.
                          You are ugly as fuck. Clean your fucking face and then you can call me lazy.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by dead|ine
                            i need to rather gain some fat

                            With the high prevalence of obesity and overweight problems in our culture, there is so much emphasis on losing weight. It is easy to forget about people who have the problem of being too thin. Being underweight can result from eating disorders, chronic diseases, and is also a concern for athletes and some young men who wish to be bigger, stronger, and more muscular. Some elderly people may become underweight if they don't eat properly too.
                            Medical Problems

                            First and foremost is to be sure that there is no underlying, undiagnosed medical problem. This is especially important if you have been losing weight. Diseases like cancer, eating disorders, hormonal problems, digestive diseases, as well as other problems, may result in weight loss. Once any medical conditions are diagnosed and being treated, a thin person can gain weight in a safe, healthy manner by increasing the number of meals per day and by increasing the amount of protein and fats. To gain weight, you need to take in more calories per day than you expend physically each day. If you exercise a lot or have a physically demanding job, you may need to increase your caloric intake more than someone who has a sedentary lifestyle.
                            What To Eat
                            Increasing starchy, sugary, and greasy foods is not a good idea. These are bad for your body. Even if you want to gain weight, your calories should come from foods that are good for you. Healthy fats include omega 3 oils like fish oils, flax, and nuts. Good sources of protein include organic meats, fish, and organic poultry. Increase the number of meals per day to 5 or 6 small balanced meals. Protein powders and shakes can be added as meals. Some are flavored and only need added water and some others can blended with water or your choice of juices to improve the taste. It would be a plus to add a small amount of flax seed oil and some psillium powder to add some healthy fiber.
                            Supplements
                            A good quality multivitamin and mineral supplement is a good idea. Some people find that their muscle mass improves with extra amino acid formulas. Some people who are very ill may need liquid nutritional preparations that are available through their doctors.
                            Exercise

                            Exercise is also important. Resistance training like lifting weights will tend to increase muscle mass more so than aerobic training which is better suited to losing fat. Resistance training can be done at a health club or with the proper equipment at home.

                            If you need to gain weight, it is possible to do so in a healthy manner with the right foods and exercise. Eating junk foods, sugary or greasy foods is not healthy. Neither are taking steroids or questionable supplements. Be sure that anything you take into your body is healthy.

                            Winning at weight gain comes down to pairing a balanced eating pattern with regular physical activity - like any healthy lifestyle. While many overweight people find it difficult to shed extra pounds, those who are underweight face their own challenges trying to keep each pound and add more. The good news for those trying to gain weight is that adding pounds can be simplified by following these healthy and practical tips.
                            Plan ahead for extra meals and snacks

                            The key to gaining weight is shifting the body weight equation so that you take in more calories than you burn. To gain weight, you may need to eat more food. Instead of the traditional "three squares a day," add two or three substantial snacks between three moderate-size meals. By spreading out your food choices during the day, you'll be more likely to enjoy your meals and snacks without feeling overstuffed.
                            Concentrate on calories

                            Tip the scales toward weight gain by choosing foods that are "calorie-dense," or high in calories. While rich desserts and fried foods quickly come to mind, the emphasis should be on foods that pack other nutrients, such as protein, vitamins, and minerals, in addition to calories.

                            Where can you start?

                            Begin by choosing calorie-rich foods from each group of the Food Guide Pyramid shown below, plus fats, oils, and sweets in moderation. Aim for the higher end of the recommended number of servings from each group shown in the Pyramid. Here are some calorie-dense, nutritious foods:

                            Bread, cereal, rice, and pasta: granola, bagels, biscuits, cornbread

                            Fruits: canned fruit in syrup, dried fruits, fruit nectars

                            Vegetables: avocado, olives, potatoes, peas, corn, squash

                            Meat, poultry, fish, dry beans, eggs, and nuts: beef, pork, lamb, poultry, salmon, swordfish, omelets, nuts, peanut butter, kidney beans, chickpeas

                            Milk, yogurt, and cheese: milk, fruited yogurts, hard cheeses, ice cream, puddings, custards, milkshakes

                            Use in moderation fats, oils, and sweets, such as butter, margarine, sour cream, cream cheese, gravy, salad dressings, jellies, jams, honey, and candies.
                            Maximize each mouthful

                            Incorporating extra calories into everyday meals can make eating a creative and flavorful experience. Try adding these nutritious, calorie-packed combinations to your meals:

                            Use milk in place of water in hot cereal, soups, and sauces. Sprinkle powdered milk into casseroles and meatloaf for added calories, protein, and calcium.

                            Add avocado, cheese, and salad dressings to sandwiches. Even fat-free dressings and cheeses will add calories without added fat.

                            Mix cooked, chopped meat, wheat germ, nuts, beans, or cheese into casseroles, side dishes, and pasta.

                            Choose calorie-dense beverages, appetizers, soup, salads, entrees, and desserts when dining out. Take home leftovers for a snack.
                            Let snacks work in your favor

                            Smart snacking plays an important role in gaining weight. Choose snacks that add calories, vitamins, and minerals, such as powdered milk added to a yogurt or ice cream-based shake with fruit and fruit juice. Dip *******s, chips, and fresh vegetable relishes into high-calorie dips made with cheese, sour cream (either regular or reduced-fat), mashed beans, or fat-free salad dressings. Space out snacks during the day so you don't spoil your appetite for later meals.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ironic
                              Dip *******s .....into high-calorie dips
                              Thats racist. Good post I used to be skinny too, back then natty PB was my best friend.
                              I LOVE YOU ZIDANE! HURRAH FOR THE MOTHER THAT GAVE BIRTH TO YOU!

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:00 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:25 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Dave Dirty, 02-02-2016, 02:29 AM
                              5 responses
                              120 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post | K Y L E |  
                              Started by WesleyDrake, Today, 06:54 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WesleyDrake  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 10-31-2020, 07:43 AM
                              5 responses
                              23 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Rapsodia  
                              Started by ioddvrea, Today, 04:50 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ioddvrea  
                              Started by pdmhuqwdghko, Today, 01:45 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post pdmhuqwdghko  
                              Started by FrankCobalt, Yesterday, 11:29 PM
                              1 response
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Doro
                              by Doro
                               
                              Started by FrankCobalt, Yesterday, 11:27 PM
                              1 response
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Doro
                              by Doro
                               
                              Started by FrankCobalt, Yesterday, 11:24 PM
                              1 response
                              5 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Doro
                              by Doro
                               
                              Working...
                              X