HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did a New Workout The Other Day...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Did a New Workout The Other Day...

    And it was tough as SHIT. Well maybe not the actual workout, but the soreness was as bad as it has ever been with me. I'm pretty strong and this shit killed. My Workout was all these different routine excercises like curls, squats, pushups, bench..etc, but I did one set of each. The thing was, I did as many reps as I possibly could, and I ended up doing around 50 of every excercise, yeah, it was brutal. Anyone else ever done this kind of workout? And if you have, how did you like it and were you as sore as I was? I liked it in the end, I felt a lot stronger once the soreness wore off.

  • #2
    Originally posted by #1Balla
    And it was tough as SHIT. Well maybe not the actual workout, but the soreness was as bad as it has ever been with me. I'm pretty strong and this shit killed..
    This is generally a good thing, soreness = future swoleness.

    Originally posted by #1Balla
    My Workout was all these different routine excercises like curls, squats, pushups, bench..etc, but I did one set of each. .
    Cut out the pushups they are really a low intesity exercise unless you have some kind of weight on your back. Focus on bench, squats and deadlifts the big 3.

    Originally posted by #1Balla
    The thing was, I did as many reps as I possibly could, and I ended up doing around 50 of every excercise, yeah, it was brutal. Anyone else ever done this kind of workout? And if you have, how did you like it and were you as sore as I was? I liked it in the end, I felt a lot stronger once the soreness wore off.
    Damn 50 reps per set you mean? That means you must have used really low weights, which promotes endurance not strenght. If you are looking to gain strenght and mass, focus on the 6-12 rep range with weights that are 75% 1-Rep Max or greater.
    I LOVE YOU ZIDANE! HURRAH FOR THE MOTHER THAT GAVE BIRTH TO YOU!

    Comment

    Post ad widget 300x250

    Collapse

    LATEST POSTS

    Collapse

    Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Deborahlanker, 08-26-2020, 01:33 AM
    5 responses
    57 views
    0 likes
    Last Post kenelty
    by kenelty
     
    Started by Cokiger, 10-24-2021, 06:16 AM
    2 responses
    11 views
    0 likes
    Last Post Heun
    by Heun
     
    Started by Jull1968, Today, 03:24 AM
    0 responses
    2 views
    0 likes
    Last Post Jull1968  
    Started by trueketosale, Today, 01:43 AM
    0 responses
    2 views
    0 likes
    Last Post trueketosale  
    Started by trueketosale, Today, 01:42 AM
    0 responses
    2 views
    0 likes
    Last Post trueketosale  
    Started by Deborahlanker, 07-09-2021, 09:24 AM
    7 responses
    16 views
    0 likes
    Last Post Doro
    by Doro
     
    Started by Deborahlanker, 10-03-2020, 10:03 PM
    1 response
    6 views
    0 likes
    Last Post Ella Benson  
    Started by BarreraEarlu, Yesterday, 11:40 PM
    0 responses
    3 views
    0 likes
    Last Post BarreraEarlu  
    Started by Nork1981, Yesterday, 11:08 PM
    0 responses
    4 views
    0 likes
    Last Post Nork1981  
    Started by Leila44, Yesterday, 05:26 AM
    0 responses
    2 views
    0 likes
    Last Post Leila44
    by Leila44
     
    Working...
    X