X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ondadownlow
    replied
    Originally posted by #1Balla
    And it was tough as SHIT. Well maybe not the actual workout, but the soreness was as bad as it has ever been with me. I'm pretty strong and this shit killed..
    This is generally a good thing, soreness = future swoleness.

My Workout was all these different routine excercises like curls, squats, pushups, bench..etc, but I did one set of each. .
    Cut out the pushups they are really a low intesity exercise unless you have some kind of weight on your back. Focus on bench, squats and deadlifts the big 3.

The thing was, I did as many reps as I possibly could, and I ended up doing around 50 of every excercise, yeah, it was brutal. Anyone else ever done this kind of workout? And if you have, how did you like it and were you as sore as I was? I liked it in the end, I felt a lot stronger once the soreness wore off.
    Damn 50 reps per set you mean? That means you must have used really low weights, which promotes endurance not strenght. If you are looking to gain strenght and mass, focus on the 6-12 rep range with weights that are 75% 1-Rep Max or greater.

Leave a comment:

• M-5
    started a topic Did a New Workout The Other Day...

Did a New Workout The Other Day...

And it was tough as SHIT. Well maybe not the actual workout, but the soreness was as bad as it has ever been with me. I'm pretty strong and this shit killed. My Workout was all these different routine excercises like curls, squats, pushups, bench..etc, but I did one set of each. The thing was, I did as many reps as I possibly could, and I ended up doing around 50 of every excercise, yeah, it was brutal. Anyone else ever done this kind of workout? And if you have, how did you like it and were you as sore as I was? I liked it in the end, I felt a lot stronger once the soreness wore off.

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Nancystarkman, Today, 09:14 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Nancystarkman  
Started by Heun, Today, 05:34 AM
1 response
0 likes