Question - Quickest Way To Lose Weight/Body Fat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question - Quickest Way To Lose Weight/Body Fat

What Is The Quickest Way To Lose Body Fat?

I'm 19, 17st (238lbs). I'm Not Uber, Uber Fat. I Have Plenty Of Muscle On Me But It Is Covered In Layer Of Fat. I Play Rugby And Do Do Quite Abit Of Exercise. I Play Basketball, Tennis, Rugby & I Cycle Alot. I Cycled 60Miles Yesterday And Gained A Pound This Morning... WTF Is Up With That?

I've Got An Occasion To Attend To In About 2 Weeks And I'd Like To Know How I Could Go About Losing Some Of My Body Fat Between Now And Then. I Been Told I Could Try Atkins But I'm Not Sure... Eating Fats And Meats With No Carbs Sounds Too Easy.

Ideally, I'd Like To Lose A Stone... Any Advice?
    Last edited by Korps; 04-20-2006, 04:28 PM.
    Originally posted by IloveEminem6969
    groupie? ..how am i a groupie?
    - Hahahaha, Classic!

if you really have a lot of muscle like you say you do what you really REALLY need to focus on is a change in your diet.

my advice will lead to results, guaranteed, but only if you follow it verbatum.

1. get your metabolism going by eating 6 meals a day. YOU MUST EAT 6 EVERYDAY. ie. Breakfast, wait 3 hours then snack, wait 2 hours then Lunch, wait 3 hours then snack, wait 2 hours then dinner, wait 3 hours then snack. This trains your body into metabolising everything you give it. it will realize that you are going to keep feeding it so it has no reason to store fat anymore. This works believe me.

2. eat breakfast within an hour of waking up. YOU MUST EAT BREAKFAST TO GET YOUR METABOLISM GOING ASAP! eat again every 2-3 hours like i said.

3. eat clean. only and i mean ONLY eat the following: proteins (lean meats, eggs, whey), low fat dairy (low fat cheeses, nonfatyogrt, skim milk), cottage cheese), fruits, veggies, oatmeal, olive oil, Whole wheat Grains. You are changing to a HIGH PROTEIN diet. For a more complete list of what you can eat read this post http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=283892

4. avoid High fructose corn syrup and rehydronated oils (trans fats)
    and sugar in general. this means stop drinking soda, stop consuming sugar all day long (no more sugar cereal, snapple ice tea, fruit juice, ice cream, bbq sauce, etc). So much of what we eat has sugar and you need to cut it out. The only sugar you should consume should come from fresh fruits.

okay, so there are the basics. keep exercising (like you say you do. lift weights and do some cardio) and if you change your diet like this (how often you eat, when you eat and what you eat) you will see results without a doubt. if yuo want a much more detailed explanation of all this try this post http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=279794

-bk sizzle

Comment

"fuck u wit a loaf of french bread like u on atkins"

-Andy milonakis

but make sure ur determined to loose it and dont eat any kind of junk food and eat right over the next few weeks and excersice or something and youll gaurentee a loss of like 2 pounds a week

Comment

Thanx For The Help... I'll The Try The 6 Healthy Meals A Day Thing, Keep Up The Exercise And See How It Goes!

Much Appreciated, Korps^
        Originally posted by IloveEminem6969
        groupie? ..how am i a groupie?
        - Hahahaha, Classic!

Comment

Diet and Cardio, your daily energy (calorie) consumption must be less than your daily energy expenditure. Most people go with reducing calories 20% (500 calories for an 180lb individual) and increasing cardio. Stay away from fast GI carbs and increase protein intake. Pretty much what bksmart said, both of us have posted on this many times. Good luck determination and commitment are perphaps the most important aspect
          I LOVE YOU ZIDANE! HURRAH FOR THE MOTHER THAT GAVE BIRTH TO YOU!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:00 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Deborahlanker  
          Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:25 AM
          0 responses