lost 60 pounds need to lose 40 more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost 60 pounds need to lose 40 more

well i started my senior year of wrestling on nov 15 in 2007. i weighed 300 pounds and needed to get to 285 for my weight class. no big deal made that and by the end of the season in february i weighed about low 250's, a month after i ran for 2 or so miles a day and got to 240. I love what i see but i want to go down further to 200. i run 3 miles everyday but i dont know what to do to help me out lose that extra 40, suggestions please.

Losing weight is about 85% diet and 15% excercize, mainly just watch what you eat. Eat right, and if you're trying to lose that much weight eat VERY healthy and still excersize on the side but don't make it your top priority.

Comment

Originally posted by sappi View Post
      well i started my senior year of wrestling on nov 15 in 2007. i weighed 300 pounds and needed to get to 285 for my weight class. no big deal made that and by the end of the season in february i weighed about low 250's, a month after i ran for 2 or so miles a day and got to 240. I love what i see but i want to go down further to 200. i run 3 miles everyday but i dont know what to do to help me out lose that extra 40, suggestions please.

congratulations on ur big accomplishment losing 60 pounds is a great accomplishment for anyone...keep up the work good luck to ya

Comment

i eat alot less because my stomach is smaller so i get full quicker, i dont exactly eat healty but im not eating junk food either so i will try some salads or something.

Comment

i eat alot less because my stomach is smaller so i get full quicker, i dont exactly eat healty but im not eating junk food either so i will try some salads or something.
          Damn, dude! You ran three-to-four miles "EVERYDAY"?!!??!!! Shit, I can't even run one mile without running out of breath and hyperventilating! Well, I'm happy for you that you have so much energy to burn. I'll just rely on me running/walking-in-place on my trusty treadmill to do all the cardio/calisthenics for me.
          Disarm feet, I sense a bunker
          I'll trace and crate, then out-freight an Archie
          You couldn't be bum-rushed at a Benefit Concert held inside The Salvation Army!

Comment

im not a very smart kid, but It depends on what kind of food u eat, its not how much u eat to fill u up, i think certain things have more energy.. the producers clearly have the most energy.. an meat, ussally has less energy in it(keepin in mind energy isnt all u need from food tho) but energy is a huge deal im pretty sure, but i learnd this in class an uve all been to school, that shits hard to pay attention in

edit... 60 pounds is great tho holy
            I get so high you might see me laugh at something I seen on the turned off TV. I sprinkled kief into a Fonto leaf when I wake I chief before I brush my teeth, for real.

Comment

Yeah man, 60 pounds is impressive.

If I lost 60 pounds I'd be a wet napkin.
              change must come from within

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Bynarden, Today, 05:09 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Bynarden  
              Started by Gornawil, 06-08-2021, 02:04 PM