Alex Jones - Vaccines are made for testing/population control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Jones - Vaccines are made for testing/population control

Before anyone bitches..all this guy does is report shit that has been truthfully (for once) reported and leaked on public news from time to time, newspapers, news channels online and their articles, people who used to work for any part or branch of the government. And documents that are finally released in the archives under the freedom of information act (i think it takes 40 years for documents to be released into the archives for public viewing) and even uses current government documents that we all can get our hands on...nothing here is a lie and stop with the "Conspiracy Theory" crap...it's time you all wake up before it's too late...there's a reason V for Vendetta was written 20 years ago and is relevant today. I also urge those of you who do read to get the book "Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About" By: Kevin Trudeau. It speaks the truth on how the Food AND Drug Administration (There is a reason that the people who inspect our foods also are the same people who are a drug administration...the truth is even in the name WAKE UP) includes tons of chemicals and rewords ingrediants and what the names actually mean and how something up to and over 15,000 chemicals do not have to be listed in the ingrediants and are deadly..slowly killing us all..as well as prescription pills...they only HIDE the symptoms of the problems you are taking the pill for but never address the actual issue or cause of the problem (example: headaches) and also behind the scenes...prescription and non-prescription drugs cause more diseases and problems in your body that will sooner or later cause you to buy more drugs to help that problem and so on and so forth. This guy (kevin trudeau) lists natural doctors and all kinds of ways throughout the book...for you to choose a few out of numerous ways you can stay disease free as well as well documented examples of these cures taking place and how long they have actually existed and have been used. My grandfather had prostate cancer and the radiation treatment was only making it worse...he actually thought the proof the book had was very convincing so he tried one of the listed doctors in the back of the book (you can also email him off his site i think to get answers personally) well besides natural medication they also use frequency machine therapy but anyway in a little less than 45 days his cancer WAS GONE quicker than the radiation did it's job that's for sure. Research and keep yourself and your family safe...i've known this shit for a long time but i didn't know Alex Jones existed until 2000...i'm glad and almost proud that he is blowing the lid on the most inhumane control we as people have ever been under just so we can make those in charge more money and more control...some of these people don't even care about the health of their own children. Money is god to them.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2&q=alex+jones

The audio at times may not be simultaneous with the video play but it is worth a listen..he has many more documentaries that go beyond just sitting on a couch and talking.
    Last edited by E-WiQ; 03-20-2006, 02:14 PM.

This video here isn't a documentary but more like a quick sit in where he tells information he knows but his actually documentaries (there are tons of dvd's) are good as hell..he does a good job showing the people on video actually saying shit on the news..showing shots of documents etc. He is good at only reporting the facts and nothing more.

Comment

When you are an innocent little infant they inject you with up to 30 vaccines, all of them contain Mercury which is the deadliest metal known to man, and the only metal that crosses the blood brain barrier and destroys braincells (proven in scientific tests)

Back in the old days there was a commonly known expression - "The Mad hatter".. this is derived from the fact that hat makers used to use a mercury solution to seperate the fur from the skin.
      For those who have to ask, no answer would suffice

Comment

Originally posted by ka0s
        When you are an innocent little infant they inject you with up to 30 vaccines, all of them contain Mercury which is the deadliest metal known to man, and the only metal that crosses the blood brain barrier and destroys braincells (proven in scientific tests)

Back in the old days there was a commonly known expression - "The Mad hatter".. this is derived from the fact that hat makers used to use a mercury solution to seperate the fur from the skin.
        Exactly..which proves this is obviously not safe to inject this into human beings..and the funny thing is..the ingrediants to some of these vaccines have been officially reported openly..yet noone has a problem with the contents which is amazing to me. Also on a seperate topic as far as "poison" goes many people know that fluoride is not good for you at all..it's poison or toxic whatever word you would like to use to indicate it..if you were to get your water tested for safety and toxicity by a lab..and they find fluoride in it..it would be deemed unsafe to drink and/or shower with. So why the fuck is this used in all of our tooth paste? Sorry everybody who had trust in the FDA and other branches of "important companies" or otherwise that are supposed to look after us but they have failed you. And the government knows all of this...proof our government really doesn't care about us is the fact that they have the utmost power and still haven't gotten rid of cigerettes yet..and they know what they do, besides getting a high which can impare you..cigerettes are easily way more dangerous because there are more ingrediants known to be poisonous rather than it just being "tabacco". so answer that. They run us and they don't care but they will of course put on fronts like they do care about the American people..and some small clusters in the government do fight for the good cause but you can bet the top dogs just want power, money, control, and for you to ultimately fear them.
        Last edited by E-WiQ; 03-20-2006, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Sodum Fluoride is in 90% of water these days, even if your drinking bottled water you'r probably getting your dose in the food you eat.

Sodium Fluoride is a by-product of fertizilier industries and in the old days they used to release it (as a gas) into the air, and then any farm animals that lived near by would become so sick that eventually they had to be put down execution style with a bullet in the head.

The first place they used Sodium Fluoride in the water was in hitlers concentration camps, and there are plenty of quotes out there from people in the nazi movement admitted it was done to make people sick and dosile.. and easy to control.

Theres 8 times the safe levels of Benzine in most soft drinks, and benzine is a known cancer causing agent.

The is aspartame in diet drinks and foods, aspartame is known to cause cancer/tumors in rats in scientific tests, but aspartame was made legal by none other than Donald Rumsfeld, the ex-ceo of the company behind Aspartame (might not be a ceo but he definately worked there in a high level position)

Comment

Yet we're the crazy ones and we're not trying to help people fight to make their country great and de-criminalize it...instead, say it with me ka0s "We're being Anti-American and Un-Patriotic" ok..die then, we tried to help.

Comment

Yeah we must be un-patriotic because we don't agree with every single thing our leaders tell us. Gimmie a break The evil controllers are loosing there grip every day and people like us are at the forefront of that movement.

Comment

wheres this guys website? i need to know how to not get cancer... lol

Comment

alex jones -
                  infowars.com

but he has recently started a website which will specifically cover vaccines and the deliberate poisening of the human race
                  jonesreport.com

Comment

hmm glad i din't take the flu shot this year, although i was sick for a week.
                    iz dat sum cp?
                    Originally posted by The Project
                    I would suck a horse dry

Originally posted by PH
                    Wow ur such an asshole i hope u die or something
                    lol wut?
                    Originally posted by Kon
                    v.a.- I love the double tap reps you do homie, haha...Weed>VA>all.

Comment

The flu shot contains up to 250x the mercury that other vaccines do. They are designed to kill off the old folk who ignorantely take flu' shots to avoid getting sick.

Comment

Aspartame is another bitch. Anyone who doesn't know what it is needs to find out now and watch what you eat.

Comment

Aspartame causes tumors/cancer in rats, proven in scientific tests.

Comment

I don't like Alex Jones but I agree with you about the vaccines, prescription drugs, food and aspartame being toxic. The FDA is controlled by corporations that make money off selling us those poisons. I've been trying to eat more and more organic food and stay away from the medicine. It's a shame organic food and most things that are healthy are so expensive.
                            Build Big Muscles Fast

Foods That Will Kill Your Appetite

Comment

Originally posted by Chatalean
                              I agree with you about the vaccines, prescription drugs, food and aspartame being toxic. The FDA is controlled by corporations that make money off selling us those poisons. I've been trying to eat more and more organic food and stay away from the medicine. It's a shame organic food and most things that are healthy are so expensive.
                              exactly...it's funny how it's expensive isn't it? so that you'll go right back to cheap but still continue to buy it. Although these natural cures are inexpensive. An immune booster which probably can be ordered from any natural organic website online called "floresence" boosts your immune system to get rid of most types of cancer. Remember...nothing can ever cure a disease...it can only help your body to cure itself. That's why staying healthy in general is key, even if you feel healthy you still may want to eliminate certain things from your diet.
                              Last edited by E-WiQ; 03-22-2006, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by AleksShamles, Yesterday, 12:33 PM
                              3 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Zavylon
                              by Zavylon

Started by kafi87o, 05-28-2021, 07:37 AM