HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Listening to Immortal Technique got me thinking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listening to Immortal Technique got me thinking...

I'm really interested in learning more about the things he talked about, shit like:

"And you won't do shit about it, like the Church during the Holocaust"

"'Cuz the United States sponsored the rise of the 3rd Reich"

"I don't care how I get richer, like American companies that did business with Hitler"

"Just like the CIA trained terrorists to the fight"

"And they thought nobody noticed the news report that they did
    About the bombs planted on the George Washington bridge
    Four Non-Arabs arrested during the emergency
    And then it disappeared from the news permanently"

"And Dick Cheney, you fuckin leech, tell them your plans
    About building your pipelines through Afghanistan"

"And how Israeli troops trained the Taliban in Pakistan"

"I know the CIA saw Bin Laden on dialysis
    In '98 when he was Top Ten for the FBI"

I would like some more information about all of those lines, whether
    or not they are true, links where I can read about these events, etc.

Thanks.
    Originally posted by nyykdi
    i just talked to God and he has mad hoes wating for u in heaven

"And you won't do shit about it, like the Church during the Holocaust"
    The Catholic church had a non-violence policy towards the holocaust, they didn't think anything should be done.

"I don't care how I get richer, like American companies that did business with Hitler"
    US companies like IBM built the computers that the Nazis used to keep track of concentration camp inmates.

"Just like the CIA trained terrorists to the fight"
    The CIA trained Bin Laden and his men to fight against the Soviet Union during the war in Afghanistan. They trained the mujahadeen

"And they thought nobody noticed the news report that they did
    About the bombs planted on the George Washington bridge
    Four Non-Arabs arrested during the emergency
    And then it disappeared from the news permanently"
    That pretty much explains it.. There were four white men who planted bombs on the George Washington bridge. Don't know much about this one.

"And Dick Cheney, you fuckin leech, tell them your plans
    About building your pipelines through Afghanistan"
    Dick Cheney and Halliburton.. Halliburton is a military contractor and they build things during war time for the US, and they built pipelines there I'm guessing.

Bin Laden has a kidney problem.. Maybe Tech thinks the CIA gave him a dialysis machine and met with him? Not sure about this one.

Comment

good stuff
      Nine 2 Five is How ya Survive I Ain't Tryin to Survive
      I'm Trying to Live it to Tha Limit & Love it a Lot
      D'Evils

Comment

nothing beats a thought-provoking rapper..
        I AM THE LIQUOR

millimeter n9ne rips vinyl
        i know
        mix flow like korean albino
        wino
        once bred an elephant
        with a rhino
        called it the hell if I know

R.I.P. PROOF

Comment

I hate psuedo intellectuals that bump IT.
          Starring at the world through my rearview

Comment

Originally posted by David07
            according to this it was up to at least Sept 10 2001

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/...in325887.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by David07
              Search Bush family connections to hitler
              --------------------------------------------

Court Rules IBM Does Not Have To Face Nazi Charges

Reuters | May 4 2005

FLASHBACK: The IBM Link to Auschwitz

Comment: Note that IBM does not have to face the charges not because they aren't true but because they're 'old'. Which means that if Hitler would have escaped Germany at the end of world war two and been captured 40 years later he too would have been off the hook?

A HELVETIAN (Swiss) Court has ruled that IBM does not have to face charges that it helped the Nazis exterminate millions of people.
              The lawsuit, bought against it by a Roma group, claimed the US technology giant developed Hollerith punch-card machines to help the Nazis boost the efficiency of their genocide.

According to AFX, the court has decided that the case was subject to the statute of limitations, far too elderly and let Big Blue walk free.

IBM has said that the case is groundless, saying that its German subsidiary was nationalised by the Nazis and that the parent company was in no way responsible for the way its punch-card machines were used.

However GIRCA maintains that IBM continued to deal with its customers despite the takeover. At no time did the court clear Big Blue, it just said the case was too old to hear.

The Gypsy International Recognition and Compensation Action (GIRCA) has said it will ask Geneva's appeals court to overturn the ruling.

The IBM Link to Auschwitz
              http://www.villagevoice.com/news/024...k,39111,1.html
              Last edited by #1GROUPIEBITCH!; 04-04-2006, 11:36 AM.

Comment

The Bin Laden on Dialysis is probably a reference to the fact that for someone on dialysis has to find a very expensive and heavy machine to take care of it every day. In other words its really hard to hide from the US if you have to be near one of these machines all the time. Also theres a lot of theories out there that says that bin laden is dead, but they are just conspiracy things mostly

Comment

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead
                  Wednesday, December 26, 2001

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

December 2001 - Osama bin Laden reportedly dies.

"Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.
                  Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.
                  About 30 close associates of bin Laden in Al Qaeda, including his most trusted and personal bodyguards, his family members and some "Taliban friends," attended the funeral rites. A volley of bullets was also fired to pay final tribute to the "great leader."
                  The Taliban source who claims to have seen bin Laden's face before burial said "he looked pale ... but calm, relaxed and confident."
                  Asked whether bin Laden had any feelings of remorse before death, the source vehemently said "no." Instead, he said, bin Laden was proud that he succeeded in his mission of igniting awareness amongst Muslims about hegemonistic designs and conspiracies of "pagans" against Islam. Bin Laden, he said, held the view that the sacrifice of a few hundred people in Afghanistan was nothing, as those who laid their lives in creating an atmosphere of resistance will be adequately rewarded by Almighty Allah.
                  When asked where bin Laden was buried, the source said, "I am sure that like other places in Tora Bora, that particular place too must have vanished." - FOX News (12/26/01)

"OSAMA bin Laden's supporters yesterday issued a statement on the internet saying he was dead.
                  The claims, repeated in the Al Bayan newspaper in the United Arab Emirates, said that the al-Qaeda terror chief died when the Americans bombed the Tora Bora mountains in Afghanistan.
                  The details tally with dates of bombing missions in which US intelligence experts suspected that he may have been killed.
                  The newspaper's story, headlined, "Yes, Osama bin Laden is dead but the Jihad will continue until Judgement Day'', quotes witness Shahid Ayan saying he perished on December 10, 2001." - Mirror UK (09/14/02)

"Osama bin Laden is dead. The news first came from sources in Afghanistan and Pakistan almost six months ago: the fugitive died in December and was buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan. Pakistan's president, Pervez Musharraf, echoed the information." - New York Times (07/11/02) [Reprinted at: benadorassociates.com]

(See also: September 10, 2001 - Osama Bin Laden reportedly undergoes kidney dialysis at a Pakistani military hospital; December 13, 2001 - Pentagon releases a poor quality video showing a husky looking Osama bin Laden bragging about the attacks; December 28, 2001 - US casts doubt on bin Laden's latest message, suggests he's already dead.; October 29, 2004 - Video of OBL admitting to attacks is released four days before election)

source200+ 9/11 'Smoking Guns'

Found in the Mainstream Media

http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/911smokingguns.html

Comment

Immortal really makes you think....we need more like him common, talib and mos
                    "Stick-up kids, kidnap, switch up cribs
                    It's still crazy how them cocksuckers hit up Big
                    'Pac is gone, the state of hip-hop is wrong
                    You want more then long on to A-Z dot com" -AZ

Comment

Originally posted by #1GROUPIEBITCH!
                      Report: Bin Laden Already Dead
                      Wednesday, December 26, 2001
                      http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html
                      December 2001 - Osama bin Laden reportedly dies.
                      "Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.
                      Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.
                      About 30 close associates of bin Laden in Al Qaeda, including his most trusted and personal bodyguards, his family members and some "Taliban friends," attended the funeral rites. A volley of bullets was also fired to pay final tribute to the "great leader."
                      The Taliban source who claims to have seen bin Laden's face before burial said "he looked pale ... but calm, relaxed and confident."
                      Asked whether bin Laden had any feelings of remorse before death, the source vehemently said "no." Instead, he said, bin Laden was proud that he succeeded in his mission of igniting awareness amongst Muslims about hegemonistic designs and conspiracies of "pagans" against Islam. Bin Laden, he said, held the view that the sacrifice of a few hundred people in Afghanistan was nothing, as those who laid their lives in creating an atmosphere of resistance will be adequately rewarded by Almighty Allah.
                      When asked where bin Laden was buried, the source said, "I am sure that like other places in Tora Bora, that particular place too must have vanished." - FOX News (12/26/01)
                      "OSAMA bin Laden's supporters yesterday issued a statement on the internet saying he was dead.
                      The claims, repeated in the Al Bayan newspaper in the United Arab Emirates, said that the al-Qaeda terror chief died when the Americans bombed the Tora Bora mountains in Afghanistan.
                      The details tally with dates of bombing missions in which US intelligence experts suspected that he may have been killed.
                      The newspaper's story, headlined, "Yes, Osama bin Laden is dead but the Jihad will continue until Judgement Day'', quotes witness Shahid Ayan saying he perished on December 10, 2001." - Mirror UK (09/14/02)
                      "Osama bin Laden is dead. The news first came from sources in Afghanistan and Pakistan almost six months ago: the fugitive died in December and was buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan. Pakistan's president, Pervez Musharraf, echoed the information." - New York Times (07/11/02) [Reprinted at: benadorassociates.com]
                      (See also: September 10, 2001 - Osama Bin Laden reportedly undergoes kidney dialysis at a Pakistani military hospital; December 13, 2001 - Pentagon releases a poor quality video showing a husky looking Osama bin Laden bragging about the attacks; December 28, 2001 - US casts doubt on bin Laden's latest message, suggests he's already dead.; October 29, 2004 - Video of OBL admitting to attacks is released four days before election)
                      source200+ 9/11 'Smoking Guns'
                      Found in the Mainstream Media
                      http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/911smokingguns.html
                      Lol u quoted Fox News which is the government's news company. Lol anyways, Bin Laden is a CIA agent for the United States.
                      Originally posted by Splackavellie
                      one chick was bangin!!! hot as fuck but crazy..she was obsessed with me..every weekend at the club she buy my drinks and i'd take advantage of that...but i never hit it cuz i was scared

Comment

I know and I know and I think there is a good chance that he did die when they reported he did.

Comment

I resent this IBM talk saying the helped the Nazi's. They are a company that makes computers, and if someone was to buy a computer processor for a reasont they did not specify, then why should they be deprived of that. I bet if the Nazi Government told IBM, "Ya we need these computers to slaughter 6 million innocent Jews", I doubt they would have sold the merchandise to them.
                          fuck

Comment

Originally posted by proof109
                            I resent this IBM talk saying the helped the Nazi's. They are a company that makes computers, and if someone was to buy a computer processor for a reasont they did not specify, then why should they be deprived of that. I bet if the Nazi Government told IBM, "Ya we need these computers to slaughter 6 million innocent Jews", I doubt they would have sold the merchandise to them.
                            ^yep.
                            [SIZE="6"]Black and Gold/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by proof109
                              IBM still should have exhibited more responsibility. They may not have known how the computers were being used, but they certainly were aware of Nazi aggression. That at the very least should have gave them some warning signals beforehand.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Steve--O, 08-09-2005, 06:30 PM
                              52 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post OlmanGrand  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:52 AM
                              0 responses