HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you ever feel like your life is worthless and wanna die where you stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you ever feel like your life is worthless and wanna die where you stand?

i feel like this everyday of my life. i have one friend, i live at home, i have no job, im fat, im ugly, people dont respect me, and the only life i have is the pathetic life i live on this board. sometimes i do feel like ending it but i just stop and think about how my family would feel. sometimes i dont think some of them would care either. so if i give you a hard time or make fun of you its because of the fucked up life i live. reply if you want.
    Last edited by BIZZYSWHITETWIN; 10-09-2004, 11:28 PM.

Like PINK! in you sig.

Comment

Not To Mention You Lie About Your Age On The Internet.

18. Haha. 15

Feel Better Buddy.
      Last edited by Clerks; 10-10-2004, 12:38 AM.
      I'm making a D12World comeback

Comment

im not in the mood for stupid shit right now. i try to be serious for once and you come in and mess it up

Comment

everyone has a friend dude. get off the fucking computer and go have fun why the fuk you care about what people think?! damn.

there is my surious advice.

Comment

thanks. i try to go out and meet people but like i said most people dont respect me cuz of how i look and i have a very hard time making friends.

Comment

don't be so down, i know it's hard when you think of all the bad things, but clear all that out of your head and think of all the great things. yea everybody feels like ending their lives sometimes, but in reality, it's just stupid to do that when you think of all the things you leave behind..
              if you need to chat to someone just pm me xx
              Bang-bang when i chitty-chitty

Comment

im sure not everybody judges you on your looks. You should try to talk to more people. The way you look shouldnt have anything to do with the way you feel, its all in the inside. So if you communicate with others more, try to get a job and become friends with your colleges or whatever, i think you'll feel a lot better. You shouldnt end your life either, theres just so much to live for. Your family will be hurt as well as your friend and all the other people you know. Good luck

Comment

Yes living life in my religoin is sooo hard.It pisses me off alot n at times i think y da hell did God even create me.
                  Gimme a good rep point and leave ya name,and i'll leave you 1.

Comment

yep, felt like that before
                    it sucks, but its bound to happen to some
                    right now my friend is going though something like this
                    but as long as you have a strong spirit and consider how it will effect other people
                    you'll pull through
                    hope you feel better
                    ... it's no surprise, that I got lost in your brown eyes ...

Comment

thanks for the advice and support. glad to see the whole board isnt full of heartless bastards

Comment

Originally posted by BIZZYSWHITETWIN
                        i feel like this everyday of my life. i have one friend, i live at home, i have no job, im fat, im ugly, people dont respect me, and the only life i have is the pathetic life i live on this board. sometimes i do feel like ending it but i just stop and think about how my family would feel. sometimes i dont think some of them would care either. so if i give you a hard time or make fun of you its because of the fucked up life i live. reply if you want.
                        Damn Bizzy... FUCK what everyone thinks. You seem like a nice guy and I'm sure if you find something to do that makes you feel better, you will start to have more self confidence. I think that confidence is VERY important. If you aren't sure of yourself, how can you expect anyone else to be attracted to you, either on a friendship or romantic level. There has to be something that you like about yourself. Focus on that. Walk with your head up looking the world in the face. I know it seems hard but sometimes you have to Fake it till you make it.
                        Be strong man, and fuck the haters.

Comment

i feel down some times but never enough to think my life is one big piece of crap
                          If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

[email protected]

'its a deep pan pizza coming up without the base!!'

Comment

Don't be so down, life can be great and we have all our ups and downs. You are now in a stage of your life that you feel this way, but this feeling will be gone, and you will feel allot better then

Comment

Originally posted by BIZZYSWHITETWIN

Listen, Ok Do You Want My Real Opinion?

it'll be ok. nobody will care if you kill yourself? dont be stupid. i realize what you're going through but thats just being ignorant. you do realize that killing yourself would affect EVERYBODY in your life, regardless if its just a few people. i dont have a lot of people in my life, i dont need too. im fine with the people that i have. fuck everybody. you seem like a smart guy, and you have a hell of a sense of humor taking all my shit. you dont have a pathetic live, you understand how many people have it worse? so you're fat. who cares? everybody has something about them they wanna change. wheather it be; too small, too tall, acne, too fat, too ugly, bald, blind, deaf, disabled, being stupid.... Everybody goes through these times.

my advice: let it ride out cause you'll be fine in the long run. you have to accept who you are, as cliched as that sounds. you've got your family and your friend. you've got the ability to do anything you fucking want to in life.
                              I'm making a D12World comeback

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by hxihzu3j, 09-24-2020, 07:17 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post garcia adam  
                              Started by ziifjem, Today, 03:55 AM