***Christian Troy's 1st Post Shoutouts & Awards***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Christian Troy's 1st Post Shoutouts & Awards***

Hello everyone. My name's Christian Troy, and in honor of my first post I've made some shoutouts and awards. This was all off the top of my head so I'm sure there's a few people I forgot that I wanted to comment but I'll add them later. Whatever though, let's get to the shoutouts and awards... So without further ado....

Seduction, Daytona Sky and Fat Pussi- Hottest girls on this board that I've seen. Thank you guys for creating some sort of a balance with all of the white trash/fat/hoodrat/Veronicashady girls that pollute this board. And I haven't seen Amarrett so I can't exactly say she is hot but she is definitely one of the cooler people on this board so I'll add you here. Again, thanks girls.

Swoll- Best/funniest poster on this board. I'm sure this will receive alot of "dickrider" or "gay" comments but it's true. You're either uneducated, a wegro, fat, or SHDYDVL if you don't find a majority of the shit this guy says funny as fuck.

Fab- Not far behind Swoll. A majority of your posts are funny as shit. Keep whoring absolutely everyone haha.

Made N Hell- See Fab.

Unfazed, DMX and Trem- You guys are cool and dead on with most of your posts.

Realize- You can be funny but you need to chill with the offense you take towards the word the 'W' word. It's not a slur for any kind of race, it's a slur for people that act like fucking idiots.

Mods- See Realize.

Dirtyheadchik- I still don't know if I actually like you or if my dislike for you just pales in comparison to a majority of the other fucking retards on this board. Either way, no problem with you anymore. Keep up the good work when it comes to supplying jackoff material to the geeks of this board like "The Game".

Cristal- You get the "13 Year-old fat faced hoodrat trash award". Plain, white, "Wal-Mart brand" hoodies, hoop earings and Dumbo-eared wanna be black boyfriends are not cool sweetheart.

FunkyDee A.K.A. Nanette Babcock- You're the most obnoxious and grossly overweight person on this board. Fuck off. http://campshane.com/

Miepmiep A.K.A. Ava Moore- Congratulations, you just won the "Hey, I'm a 31 year-old, single, transvestite looking, white trash mother who spends more time online at a D12 message board arguing with high school and college students than I do taking care of my bastard children" Award. Can you say LOW LIFE? I can. Honestly, I'd find the closest "Ivan Drago look-a-like" contest and enter ASAP. Because between my award, and that contest, I can pretty much guaruntee you that it's the only success you'll find in this life time.

5H4DYDVL A.K.A. SARS Boy- It's got to suck to know that everyone on this board, even the people that hate each other, are in complete agreement that you are the ugliest person on this board. Hahaha... Now here's some advice. Even though your mexican rat of a girlfriend with the grusome overbite and gross tits is only a 3 on a scale of 1-10, hold on to her, because she is the best, if not the only girl you will ever get in your sad little life. And stay out of the sun, because that just accelerates Melenoma Cancer. (For all of you fucking morons out there I'm taking a shot at his mole-infested face)

Veronicashady A.K.A. Blazed Mics biggest and only fan!!- You get the "Hairest back on this board" Award. You are one dumb, annoying bitch and I can't stand you. You have posted some of the most ridiculous shit I have ever read on this board, and believe me I've read ALOT of dumb shit. It's idiots like you that give mexicans a bad rap and make their stereotypes not so inaccurate. You should spend more time waxing your back, shoulders and face and less posting on this board. Cunt.

The Game- Congratulations dude, you're a 19 year old virgin that still lives with his parents whos biggest challenge is managing time between hanging out at a fucking D12 Message board and jacking off to IMs and text messages. People always say "that things never get bad enough to commit suicide"....well in most cases I would have to agree, but if I were you I wouldn't completely rule it out. Seriously.

Classick A.K.A. The Struck Match- You are the first and only black person I've ever met that TRIES to act black. You also look like a Struck Match.

Blazed Mic A.K.A. Blazed Whitetrash- You're a trailortrash faggot and when it comes to your "dope rhymes and ill flow" your one and only fan is VeronicaShady. Congratulations.

Krumbz- Fuck the haters man, you're a dope rapper, so keep doing your thing, and you'll show everyone wrong. Wait, no you won't. Because you're a 28 year-old grown man that types 'Z' where 'S' should be in an attempt to "bring something new and fresh" to a message board? Are you kidding? Dude, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm going to break things down for you. You will NEVER "blow up", your music will NEVER sell, and you will NEVER have ANY fans outside of the 12 or so that you have on this message board. And I'm not a "hater", I'm a realist. Like Swoll told you you need to cut your losses and set some reasonable goals. Let me explain "reasonable" to you. Reasonable is not "going plat with my second album" and not "having the dopest album of 05". Reasonable, under your circumstances, is trying to find a 9-5, most likely in the fast food business with that G.E.D. of yours, and saving up enough to move out of your parents basement by the time you are 30.

R Solo, Cazm and the Wegros- I look forward to seeing all of you guys lurking around outside of the mall every weekend decked out in your babyblue clearance-item Shady sweatsuits and your upside-down sideways visors.

Anyways, that's all for now guys. I'm sure there are people I forgot that I wanted to say something about but this was all off of the top of my head, so if I come across anyone I missed I'll edit them in. Anyways, there you have it, "Christian Troy's 1st Post Shoutout Awards"

Edit: The "racial slurs" that were complained about have been removed. There are no racial slurs or racial comments of any kind in this post now so it should not be deleted....
    Last edited by Christian Troy; 10-18-2004, 10:13 AM.
    Originally posted by Made N Hell
    Hahaha. Krumbz is a real fucko.

thanks god you didnt lose this post, this is priceless.

cheers, your unjustified ban will only be a week so that's cool.
    Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week

Comment

ha ha ha ha ha ha lmfao ,
      msolo love you 2 bitch!
      and i was thinking of leaving this board , but now that i saw this , HELL FUCKING NO!
      I'M GONNA STAY JUST HERE IN FACT I'M GONNA BE ON THIS BOARD 24/7 I AM NEVER GONNA SLEEP ! JUST 2 BE ON THIS BOARD , JUST 2 DICK WITH YOU!
      ha ha your so funny , ha ha ha ha ha ha .
      well thanks for the shout-out , i love it when you prove me that i'm still on your mind 24/7
      bye baby bye bye ,
      and the beef is still on.
      ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !

Comment

and o yeah before i forgot ! i have an computer , and i have internet , and guess what you dumb fucks!
        i have 2 pay for internet , dumb fucks you all are , and because i have 2 pay for it ,
        i do what the fuck i wanne do , if i wanne be on this board 24/7 I FUCKING WILL!
        and if i post 6745732995673.0983409385 times than thats up 2 me , not one of you dumb fucks!
        and if i fucking annoying you! than I LMFAO! dumb fools!

Comment

Originally posted by FaB514
          thanks god you didnt lose this post, this is priceless.

cheers, your unjustified ban will only be a week so that's cool.
          Yeah, I was pissed that it got deleted the first time for "racial slurs". Last I checked people who act like they are black isn't any type of race. Whatever though. I had to go through and edit alot of bulshit out that I had earlier too but oh well.
          I liked the "general" section better too because more people saw it there, and no one checks out any threads in this section.
          Like I said though, whatever.
          Originally posted by Made N Hell
          Hahaha. Krumbz is a real fucko.

Comment

he keeps on making them , i think it makes him horney .
            lmfao!
            msolo when is part 2 of the ugly ..... coming?????
            you will make a part 2 right???????

Comment

lmao that shit about Krumbz and miepmiep was classic.
              Originally posted by meanj
              I just wanna say that my favorate rappers are 2pac,Dre,Eminem,50 Cent And D12.
              Originally posted by Swizz2007
              2-Meo's racist.

Comment

classic ???? nothing he said was classic , oh how could i forget , silly me !
                DICKRIDERS! DICKRIDERS DICKRIDERS! COCKSUCKERS COCKSUCKERS COCKSUCKERS!

Comment

no me?

Well thanx for sharing your first post with us lol
                  Dancing to electro-pop like a robot from 1984

ITS THAT GLASGOW/BREDA CONNECTION

Comment

Yo MSOLO it'w ya boy Swoll. I was thinking before we hit up the gym today you can come over and we'll wax each others asses. Even though mine is still a lil SWOLL from you and Fab last night. So let me no man! It's Chest day. Get PSYCHED!!!! RAWWWWW!!!!!!
                    I pump my mucsles up with a hard sweaty work out. I pump MSOLO and FAB514s asses full of my hot warm sticky protien filled MAN juice.

Comment

Originally posted by miepmiep
                      classic ???? nothing he said was classic , oh how could i forget , silly me !
                      DICKRIDERS! DICKRIDERS DICKRIDERS! COCKSUCKERS COCKSUCKERS COCKSUCKERS!
                      How old are you?
                      Originally posted by meanj
                      I just wanna say that my favorate rappers are 2pac,Dre,Eminem,50 Cent And D12.
                      Originally posted by Swizz2007
                      2-Meo's racist.

Comment

Originally posted by 5h4dydvl
                        DIIIICCCKKKKK RIIIIDDDDEEEERRRR

were lifting partners of course we got each others back. i even told him last night he is the best poster on this board

and the best blow job this side of the mississippi!!!
                        I pump my mucsles up with a hard sweaty work out. I pump MSOLO and FAB514s asses full of my hot warm sticky protien filled MAN juice.

Comment

i'm the same age as roxy , uhmm yes that would be 11

Comment

aww, no.

Sorry hun. But I'm not 11 ...

Comment

all my post in this thread were not ment for you .
                              why are you replying 2 me ?? cuz 2 meo was asking a question , not you , you already know how old i am, so why asking , you know what i meen , i know my englisch isnt that good so i apologize for that , so would you mind , if i continue what i was doing before you enter this thread, thank you very much.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Ameen, 09-08-2004, 12:26 PM
                              17 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Mark Ultra  
                              Started by mhukgkophmgu, Today, 02:29 AM
                              0 responses