Ever been fucked over using Ebay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever been fucked over using Ebay?

i was just bidding for some shit...and i got to wonderin "what if these people fucked me over and some dumb shit happened where these cats dont send me shit and still get my money?" The other day, i got the cellphone case i bought from ebay.....and these motherfuckers sent me a case, but wasnt the same one that they pictured. So i ended up goin to the mall and buyin the one i needed. I guess it coulda been worse...

but have any of yall ever been fucked over by ebay?

peace
    Rhyme & Reason
    Follow me on Twitter: @Eyerone
    #classreunionmuzik
    Check out my newest freestyle: Eyerone "Can't Tell Me Nothin" http://bln.kr/14VV/

yeah, but i forgot on what tho..wasnt nothing big i think.. just some vinyl I THINK

waste of 9 bucks
    HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

www.***********.info

Comment

only on Amazon.com- I bought a used copy of the movie "Orgazmo", only to realize that it was a Japanese bootleg and it was dubbed into English like 1 1/2 seconds off.
      I'm making a D12World comeback

Comment

If you pay with paypal and you don't get what was described or worse nothing at all, they will refund your money. You have to file a complaint within 30 days.
        Build Big Muscles Fast

Foods That Will Kill Your Appetite

Comment

wish i knew that :\
          HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

www.***********.info

Comment

never... in fact i'm gonna go look for streetfighter 2 on there now
            fun facts about canada from real experts!

Originally posted by TheRealAshland
            if you didnt know canada has laws against cursing i do belive
            Originally posted by PlasticSturgeon
            gotta love the 80% of each dollar being taken from you and not being able to own gun's.

Comment

Originally posted by Clerks
              only on Amazon.com- I bought a used copy of the movie "Orgazmo", only to realize that it was a Japanese bootleg and it was dubbed into English like 1 1/2 seconds off.

damn homie. If you would have waited til this month (march), the dvd is coming out for the first time.

Originally posted by Chatalean
              If you pay with paypal and you don't get what was described or worse nothing at all, they will refund your money. You have to file a complaint within 30 days.
              hmmm...well i tell u what, if these timbs i just bought arent timbs...im gettin my damn 90 dollars back. Thanx for the tip.

peace.
              Rhyme & Reason
              #classreunionmuzik
              Check out my newest freestyle: Eyerone "Can't Tell Me Nothin" http://bln.kr/14VV/

Comment

Originally posted by Chatalean
                Yeah, paypal is pretty strict with that fraud shit. My ex sold a skill saw to some douche in NY, had a fed ex tag showing delivery; the driver left it on the doorstep. The guy said he never received it. Anyways, paypal put it under review, reversed the monies and ebay froze his acct. So the fraud can work both ways I guess. If you pay, do it thru paypal if possible.

If a seller sends you the wrong item on purpose, you can put it under review as well.
                "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." - Poe

Comment

Originally posted by Amarett
                  Yeah, paypal is pretty strict with that fraud shit. My ex sold a skill saw to some douche in NY, had a fed ex tag showing delivery; the driver left it on the doorstep. The guy said he never received it. Anyways, paypal put it under review, reversed the monies and ebay froze his acct. So the fraud can work both ways I guess. If you pay, do it thru paypal if possible.

If a seller sends you the wrong item on purpose, you can put it under review as well.

bet...atleast now i know i can do somethin if things dont happen like they are supposed to.

thanx.

peace.
                  Rhyme & Reason
                  #classreunionmuzik

Comment

ma dad got fucked by some guy on ebay lost 300
                    man united

every 1 add my new msn addy [email protected]

Comment

Haven't been fucked with anything. Well, I once bought a cover for my phone and it has that little plastic thing on the front and you need to pull it off. I pulled it off and the part of the color came off with it. I just went and got a new one from the mall though
                      cinematic adoration

Comment

Wasted muthafucking like $50 (with shipping and it was canadian) on these sony headphones, they said they were broken on the left earpiece and I asked how bad it was and all that shit and they say it wasn't that bad... so I get them and the whole fucking earphone doesn't connect to it... I got pretty pissed... they DID tell me but made it sound a lot better then it actually was. I super glued on of the connecting plastic part but the other side that holds the ear cup to the actual frame was missing the plastic it was broken completly off and it didn't have any plastic to glue it to... I found a way with some tape (it was shit and would always break so I fucking don't use them anymore)

NOW I will only buy shit that they say is brand new and shit like that cuz of how that happened... they were the Sony MDR-V300's and now I am gonna buy new Sony MDR-V6's which are supposable some of the best if not the best for under $200 US so I am gonna cop them... they have been being made for over 20 years and are still on the market as some of the best headphones and the sound is prolly the best in headphones from Sony, and I also read A LOT of reviews on them so I know wut I am getting... they are Studio Monitor/DJ headphones... My sis was watching Ashlee Simpson and she was reconding in the studio and she was wearing the headphones so I was like... real high quality recording studios use them so that adds to my confidence in them and a lot of other artists and djs use them... although IMO Ashlee Simpson sucks...

U coulda put this thread in General, it wouldn't have been moved... I think

One Love
                        +ALL FATES HAVE CHANGED+ NOW UR IN A +POOL OF BLOOD+,
                        JUST ASK +JUS ALLAH+ & +ALLAH JUSTICE+ THEY KNO Y I'M COVERED IN MUD!/

Comment

There's buyer protection on eBay .... it's called safe trading or something. I just got burned selling a dvd on there. Waited 4 weeks for payment and dude never paid, luckily I can get a final value fee refund and left dude an unpaid item strike as well as negative feedback. Never had a problem except that.
                          If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by Brkanmokey, 07-17-2019, 03:05 AM
                          1 response
                          0 likes
                          Last Post jesi
                          by jesi

Started by WalkerNathanael, Yesterday, 12:15 PM