X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thesis On Life : Version 1.0

Thesis to Life.

Intro
    Being gifted with genius math skills has brought me joy and sadness. Through school I have learned that school is meant for learning from your mistakes and preparing you for life. So through school I have learned to adept socially. As I moved through the years of high school, I came up with a lot of theories when high. They have all randomly popped up in my head. My idea’s are like a huge big jigsaw puzzle in pieces (of other people’s ideas.) So now I am just trying to put it all together into one large picture. I believe nostradamous was lucky in being a ‘predictor’ was because he was so general with his sayings. He had so many different situations that if you dedicated yourself hard enough, I’m sure you can find coincidences through his loose descriptions. I believe I have interpreted the entire world to the best of my ability in this manuscript. This has helped me a lot to determine my goals for the next hundreds of years. Preserve your mind as much as possible because once you lose that, then you really lost the game of life. I’m sure in the future our physical properties (arms, legs, lungs etc) can be replaced/grown back (Via stem cell research). Stem cells are the building blocks of life. They are unpprogrammed pieces of cells that can be told what to grow up to (Ex arms, legs, lungs)

I, Robot
    When we are all born we don’t have any ideas or any images in our head. The images we now know are taught there for us. We are programmed like robots. Being programmed isn’t an entirely bad thing, because if we weren’t programmed for this earth we wouldn’t feel the true gifts it has to offer. We would be a ‘null’ without teachings from this earth. Through billions years we have been modified to survive on this planet. Conditions such as perfect heat, which wouldn’t be possible if the sun wasn’t certain distance with the right temperature. A few degrees could end mankind as we know it.

Did you know if you grow a plant in a box and you cut a little hole on the north side of the box and have sun shining in you could change the path of growth of the plant? Then cover the hole one day and cut a hole on the south side of the box, the plant stops growing towards the north and starts growing towards the south. This is because the sun is the direction determing factor for the plant. The plant wants sun so it grows toward it, that’s the program for a plant. The same way humans are built. Everything we have on our body servers a purpose that some effect on us through time has caused us to create. I believe our 5 senses were created (through time) for different range of communication.

a ) Taste for the smallest of things
    B ) Touch for things in our reach, also for feeling them/texture
    c ) Eyes for noticing our environment
    d ) Talking for the longest distance, humans probably copied these thousands of years ago from other creatures
    I forgot the 5th sense…

Through time we have acquired these skills because our bodies have needed them.
    I believe all life started out from one thing then that one thing learned to copy its self and then it started to mutate in different directions because each copy was influenced differently.

So my math skills have put all this information to come up with one thing; a need for survival. I believe our bodies acquire what ever necessities it requires to survive. Truthfully we are just an over sized piece of bacteria. Or are we? See there are millions of different life forms who have also had their fair share of mutations through time so humans are pretty much in the larger section on earth, relatively. Now the best way to survive is to live for millions of years and let your body mutate to fit the environment. I came up with this idea through biology, as I learned about tree’s (Kingdom, Species, Family etc)

But for some reason I have been blessed to be born at a time where communication between people is instantaneous through the internet (causing way greater chance of high knowledge), DNA being mapped out so we can create genetic mortifications through time. But time is what I lack on this earth to live forever, so the changes must be created faster.

I understand our body has been mapped out to the point where we can clone, meaning we figured out how our body works. Through experiences of trial and error I have noticed our body is nothing without our mind. (Our mind is the memory/battery meaning it was one of the first things to get created when our piece of ‘DNA’ modified to start creating what we now call Homo sapiens.)

Now I’ve heard superman stories about 100 pound women picking up cars to save their children because of the stress of seeing their child in that position had on their mind. We are all the same way, when danger or something is near and we notice it, we become physically enhanced through our minds because it believes danger is around. Our bodies have different feelings that we can use to enhance ourselves. Such as jealousy would create confidence to win for the jealous person (if the jealous person and the culprit fought.)And Rage could increase strength. As our bodies change through emotions it all happens through our mind and the signals it sends.

Ever been in a 2 vs. 1 in a fight and notice yourself being all of a sudden a better fighter? That’s your mind kicking ‘danger death could be close’ mode in. Now what I propose is that we copy the actions of our brain and just replay them when ever we want to. I know that the mind can be combined with electronics / mechanics meaning you can be control of anything that’s electrical related and connected to your body properly (once it gets perfected.) Our bodies consist of organs. Such as the skin, it’s just one big mass of a certain type of cells surrounding us. Once stem cell research gets perfected, humans can mimic our body parts to live longer.

One thing I don’t think we can ever mimic once it dies is our mind. This is why I have committed to preserving my mind as much as possible. I personally believe stress and depression have way greater effect than drugs could (arguable if u do too much drugs) on our brains. This is why I never ever get mad or stressed out.

My goals in life as stands are:
    2005 graduate high school
    2105 to have my body completely re designed so my only my brain is the last thing remaining from my old body. And I'm not talking about a soft body; I’m talking about a mechanical body of some type. I am going to create a body which is made from a certain material where every atom is connected to my brain so I can transform bodies from solid to liquid (etc) by telling each atom what to do.
    My dreams aren’t far from completion. If it takes more years than I have estimated than I wouldn’t be surprised, but technology is traveling so fast that I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened within 100 years.

For the computer powerful enough to control every atom I’ve decided on just using my own mind (Right after I unleash the rest of the 90% power (from our brain that we don’t use) or as much as I can without doing damage to myself.)

Life’s a Bitch and Then You Die
    You must have stumbled upon the question of why am I doing this? What is the purpose of all of this? Being mathematically good makes you see situations from different angles. Like how Jesus life was viewed and written about by different people. Same way but for every single situation I come across. I really never cared to think about my existence and my purpose on this earth until I started doing drugs. Drugs gave me the automatic ability to view situations from a different point of view on life. Started with marijuana and it gave me so many theories it’s UN believable. With different drugs I got different angles on how to question life. I started to question my self and existence as we know it. I was told that people who try to figure out the universe go insane. I found the answer to life under the influence of drugs. I was searching for the mysteries of the universe when I realized, I was the mystery of the universe.

After trying shrooms I had what people would call a bad trip. I completely went hysterical and all I did was question my existence and why I was here (the trip ended and all went well). I’ve stumped on this question until I listened to a song. Life’s A Bitch and Then You Die by Nas. (The rap song is obviously about bling bling and girls). BUT After hearing the chorus I figured out all the answers to life. If you think your life sucks right now, then know wait till you die cause then you cant do jack all anymore, cant feel depressed, cant be hungry, cant make love or cant get high. You’re gone permanently. I feel as if I have won the lotteries of all the lotteries. I made it out of hundreds of millions little sea men (sperm) to live, to enjoy life. Now that I have figured out I have been blessed with the ultimate gift possible, I take advantage of it to the fullest. Every day is a blessing to me; I never get angry or sad because I know life can get a lot worse nearly instantly. Think of kids in Africa, yeah they won the lottery but they aren’t cashing in. Why? They just don’t know better, only because they can’t. This is why I refuse to die, how you going to win the lottery and not cash in.

In my life there are so many coincidences that it’s nearly retarded to say them all. But I noticed when ever I am thinking about something it pops up in another form nearly instantly. One example would be when I was writing the last paragraph. My music player is on shuffle mode and as I started this paragraph I decided to change cd’s to something I’ve never listened to because I got a huge collection of cd’s on my comp and I’m bored of listening to the same shit. So I decide to put on Sticky Fingaz’s CD. And since my player is on shuffle it shuffled the first song. First song somehow ended up being ‘I’m not dying’… (I didn’t even know a song like this existed on this CD)

I’ve moved around Canada in the last two years three times. I noticed that nearly all the people I knew from Toronto had re incarnated into different people but with the nearly same qualities/characteristics. Final straw came when I moved to Port Moody and the same thing happened (Langley people to Port Moody people). A perfect example of this was my work and my school has always been 3 kilometers from my house. In Langley I worked at earls, which had a Canadian tire across the street from it, (3km from my house). In Port Moody the nearest earls is also 3km from my house and it also has a Canadian tire across the street. School in Langley and port moody were both 3km from my house, in Toronto high school and middle school were 3km also from my house. I may change locations on a ‘map’ but the scenario stays the same just different faces and different names.

When I first started marijuana I came up with a theory that all humans were gods because we can control the course of paths of stuff. I believe myself to be Zeus because I know I exist for sure. But a Zeus with no powers because I also believe all humans/creatures are equal. Because it would be UN realistic and just UN fun. I believe I created this world for myself in another form other than a human. I *think* it was the first chunk of life that multiplied itself that created all of this. With the passing of time it kept multiplying and weakening its strength.

So understanding that life is valuable I have decided to try to save as much lives as I can. I always wanted to be a paramedic or doctor (to preserve life). I believe this is because I already knew about my goals before I started questioning life and the universe. There are so many life groups on earth its UN countable. After learning why Hurricane Katrina turned into a Category 5 Hurricane I have decided to wage the new war of the millennium. In the beginning of the 1900’s it was women fighting for their rights. At the end it was gay marriage rights (they going to win eventually). Now Katrina turned into a level 5 storm because the ocean is a bit warmer than usual. I believe this to be a result of global warming.

The new war I am waging is against corporations. Corporations don’t care about losing lives due to their greed for money. Corporations run this world its UN realistic. And the thing is its nearly impossible to change this unless we start now. What makes it so hard to change it through the government is that the government is full of people that are related to corporations so they refuse to change because they lose too. The blue collar workers of these companies don’t realize the importance of life because they are blinded by money. One wake up call for these assholes was 9/11. Bin Ladens officers attacked corporate America via airplanes. The reason I hate corporate America is because the president used the countries soldiers to attack Iraq cause of ‘WMD’ beliefs. Now I hear that the vice presidents ‘ex’ oil company Halliburton got a 7 billion dollar contract to drill Iraq. An American in charge of watching the contracts to make sure they aren’t ‘fraud’ was demoted. So because of this he said that other oil companies weren’t even looked into (for a cheaper price). Government didn’t shop around for prices… and they are dealing with 7 billion dollars plus they used American forces to solve their goal.

Shit like this just proves that the government is run by corporations. And the sad thing is no one in America is doing anything about it either, they read about it in the news and say ‘damn government’.

Large corporations dump on this earth all the time which kill eco systems, and they don’t even care. See the thing is America is run by people who have never seen the struggle of real life. The bosses for these big corporations don’t care who they hurt because they haven’t experienced it/seen them first hand. It’s this lack of consideration that has made me sick of corporate America. I believe we should unite the entire world into one big country to save money and stop wasting it on politics within countries and corporations. And further improve the overall quality of man kind.

Outro
    Get your life’s goals straight. Ask yourself what you want to achieve in life. Locate your problems and fix them. If you don’t know how, mimic the people who have successfully. Study what made them so successful and figure out how you can use it to help you. I sugest joining my war on corporations. And remember, preserve your mind as long as you can, if you live for the next 50 years I can pretty much guarantee that you will life longer than 100 years old.

www.hotmale.com – Roger Sepmann
    Last edited by Monk; 02-24-2007, 08:05 PM.

bump

i wrote this

Comment

fuck.! can mod move this to > knowledge is king

Comment

we figured you wrote it but nobody wants to read it... move this to misc..
        www.CentralDigit.com
        I rap gooder than I speak. ^There's the website.

My other aliases:
        OnTheShelf
        =TWIB=
        justp1ayin
        The Man

Comment

^amen

Comment

The fact that this thread has (had) a 5 star rating leads me to believe that he has an alias he used to rate the thread 5 stars.
            www.CentralDigit.com
            I rap gooder than I speak. ^There's the website.

My other aliases:
            OnTheShelf
            =TWIB=
            justp1ayin
            The Man

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by doctor10, Today, 03:03 AM