HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuck Message Boards

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fuck Message Boards

    I really have a problem with these message board things, they are contributing to the downfall of hip hop. Everyone of you kids is a little mindless fuck that does not know a fucking thing about the culture or anything, none of you even know why your favorite rapper is your favorite rapper besides for that who ever your favorite poster is sasid they liked them...You all make the same recylced ass arguments that aint based on any actualy personal expierence, instead you just bite what you have heard from others. Oh and none of you fucking buy and albums, you download the shit fucking internet geeks, i dont know why i wrote this, i just hate you fucks.


    Its Sage!

  • #2
    Originally posted by Sage_Ent
    I really have a problem with these message board things, they are contributing to the downfall of hip hop. Everyone of you kids is a little mindless fuck that does not know a fucking thing about the culture or anything, none of you even know why your favorite rapper is your favorite rapper besides for that who ever your favorite poster is sasid they liked them...You all make the same recylced ass arguments that aint based on any actualy personal expierence, instead you just bite what you have heard from others. Oh and none of you fucking buy and albums, you download the shit fucking internet geeks, i dont know why i wrote this, i just hate you fucks.
    Its Sage!
    I wish I cud pat you on the back and whisper in your ear... its alrite, everythings alrite. ha haha I know exactly how you feel my friend!
    Chuck Norris pointed his finger to a plane in the sky and said "bang" the plane exploded and fell out the sky.
    __________________

    Comment


    • #3
      http://board.rapbasement.com/showthread.php?t=285393

      Comment


      • #4
        lol but yet you join up to one and post 161 times. You're stupid, your arguement is based on opinion and no fact whatsoever. If you dont like messageboards that much then why are you here?

        do us all a favor and find a sharp knife and put it to good use
        i have a belly full of white dog poop and you lay this shit on me?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by soul intent
          do us all a favor and find a sharp knife and put it to good use

          gut your fucking mother with it

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sage_Ent
            I really have a problem with these message board things, they are contributing to the downfall of hip hop. Everyone of you kids is a little mindless fuck that does not know a fucking thing about the culture or anything, none of you even know why your favorite rapper is your favorite rapper besides for that who ever your favorite poster is sasid they liked them...You all make the same recylced ass arguments that aint based on any actualy personal expierence, instead you just bite what you have heard from others. Oh and none of you fucking buy and albums, you download the shit fucking internet geeks, i dont know why i wrote this, i just hate you fucks.
            Its Sage!
            You mad?


            YOU MAD?!

            Acid Rap Nation

            R.I.P. Big Proof

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ߞ m
              You mad?

              thats the exact shit im talkin about, that reply is a manuerism you picked up on these fucking message boards

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sage_Ent
                gut your fucking mother with it

                my mom's been dead for 10 years....so it would be kind of hard to do that now.


































































































































































                but no, seriously end your life right now
                i have a belly full of white dog poop and you lay this shit on me?

                Comment


                • #9
                  ha ha ha! Sage is the truth!
                  Chuck Norris pointed his finger to a plane in the sky and said "bang" the plane exploded and fell out the sky.
                  __________________

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Sage_Ent
                    thats the exact shit im talkin about, that reply is a manuerism you picked up on these fucking message boards

                    LOLZ WHY YOU SO MAD HOME FRIES, ITS JUST THE INTERNET, JESUS CHRIST! WHY YOU CATCHIN' FEELINGS?!




                    LOLZ GO GETCHA WET WIPES!

                    YOU MAD?!

                    Acid Rap Nation

                    R.I.P. Big Proof

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      http://board.rapbasement.com/login.p...11822cfed67701

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        lmao @ Sage putting a K infront of his state name, what a w.igger.
                        My other aliases:
                        The West is Back
                        Masai
                        justp1ayin
                        The Man

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by On The Shelf
                          lmao @ Sage putting a K infront of his state name, what a w.igger.

                          hahaha just saw that. So this guy's catching feelings about people saying "you mad" but the dude plays into the "hood" sterotype?

                          dude's a joke
                          i have a belly full of white dog poop and you lay this shit on me?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by soul intent
                            my mom's been dead for 10 years....so it would be kind of hard to do that now.
                            but no, seriously end your life right now

                            like i give a fuck, first off you lying 2nd i still dont give a fuck, ill dig the old bitch up and make a fucking stew with her bones, suck a dick

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sage_Ent
                              like i give a fuck, first off you lying 2nd i still dont give a fuck, ill dig the old bitch up and make a fucking stew with her bones, suck a dick

                              lol @ your anger. its simple man, if you don't like this place, don't post here. lol its not that hard to figure out. stop crying already
                              Attached Files
                              i have a belly full of white dog poop and you lay this shit on me?

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by FrankCobalt, 11-25-2020, 11:33 PM
                              1 response
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Doro
                              by Doro
                               
                              Started by FrankCobalt, 11-25-2020, 11:31 PM
                              1 response
                              9 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Doro
                              by Doro
                               
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:23 AM
                              5 responses
                              9 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Louiscuming  
                              Started by sharklea3, Today, 05:35 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post sharklea3  
                              Started by ultraketoxusa, 11-30-2020, 12:16 AM
                              1 response
                              6 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post noahharry  
                              Started by sharklea3, Yesterday, 11:37 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post sharklea3  
                              Started by Dave Dirty, 02-02-2016, 02:29 AM
                              6 responses
                              125 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Amarett
                              by Amarett
                               
                              Started by jenifershoofes, Yesterday, 02:23 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jenifershoofes  
                              Started by jenifershoofes, Yesterday, 01:56 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jenifershoofes  
                              Started by granitemale, Yesterday, 07:02 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post granitemale  
                              Working...
                              X