RAPPERS that bring out a CLOTHING LABEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAPPERS that bring out a CLOTHING LABEL

hey yall what you think of rappers bringing out clothing labels like SNOOP DOGG's new line and OUTKAST.......oh and the SQUO 1800 by Big Proof himself....i know WU-TANG did it and Puff daddy and stuff but i dont know bout yall but if i had a top that said sommat like 'BIG SNOOP DOGG' on the back or like OUTKAST clothing printed on it...i couldn't wear it confortably id rather wear KARL KANI or ECKO or PHAT FARM which i know is by Russell Simmons the prducer but with a world famous rappers name all over it i couldn't wear it with no conviction.....

Oh and i dont want no smart arse replies like wot bout D-12 hoodys would u wear them...yeah cause they enable you to dress how u want with the hoody... Instead of buying SNOOPS clothes and dressing and looking like him...i mean bringing out clothes to look exactly the same as say Snoop dogg with floral arm turnup and shit wow to me thats wack even if i liked the style... to me thats kinda dictating how you dress...we all av our own style even if we model ourselves off say someone like eminem..but these newer labels dictate ur dress sense..who agrees
    Last edited by bax 2 basics; 08-04-2001, 04:36 PM.
    an option is always suicide/but fu*k i aint that weak i never been one to hide/i've always been one for the hardest option/like ma mo chose for me givin me up for adoption/ma mo's so fat looks like she needs deflatin/its that ho that turned me into someone this hatin

S'all GRAVY Baby

BaX 2 BaSiCs

Well, I read what you posted and I think that I understand where you are coming from, but I dont ness. agree w/ you. You have a simple choice not to buy the clothes if you say that you wouldnt feel comfortable in them. Who in there right mind would buy something and wear it if they were not comfortable in it. Squo as far as I can remember has been out for at least 3 yrs, thats when I first saw it, so its nothing new.
    As far as rappers coming out w/ there own clothing lines and my thought on that is- cool. I would love to start a clothing line and I am sure alot of ppl would too, and if I had the opp. to put my name on something that I designed and really loved then I would be happy. And just because they are rappers shouldnt make them any differant from anybody else.
    -Jodi
    U make me cum-
    U make me cumplete-
    U make me cumpletely miserable.
    When The Pawn Hits The Conflicts He Thinks Like A King
    What He Knows Throws The Blows When He Goes To The Fight
    And He’ll Win The Whole Thing ‘Fore He Enters The Ring
    There’s No Body To Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might
    So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand
    And Remember That Depth Is The Greatest Of Heights
    And If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where To Land
    And If You Fall It Won’t Matter, Cuz You’ll Know That You’re Right********************************************* **********
    It took an Hour-Maybe a day- But thats happens when your circumstance is movie size.**************************************

Comment

Originally posted by nico313
      Well, I read what you posted and I think that I understand where you are coming from, but I dont ness. agree w/ you. You have a simple choice not to buy the clothes if you say that you wouldnt feel comfortable in them. Who in there right mind would buy something and wear it if they were not comfortable in it. Squo as far as I can remember has been out for at least 3 yrs, thats when I first saw it, so its nothing new.
      As far as rappers coming out w/ there own clothing lines and my thought on that is- cool. I would love to start a clothing line and I am sure alot of ppl would too, and if I had the opp. to put my name on something that I designed and really loved then I would be happy. And just because they are rappers shouldnt make them any differant from anybody else.
      -Jodi
      I totally agree with jodi!

Comment

Go Jodi!
        =W=
        My other aliases:
        On The Shelf
        Masai
        justp1ayin
        TheMan

Comment

hey, if the music ain't sellin good or if your time is comin, you might turn to stuff like that....or go crazy wit it like master p did.

Comment

jodi i feel what u saying im a g but every g gotta look good in the hood ya here!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by mhukgkophmgu, Today, 02:29 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post mhukgkophmgu  
            Started by hdncntja, Today, 02:26 AM