HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jo.ey's Shocking Response To Danny's Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jo.ey's Shocking Response To Danny's Thread

    Originally posted by Jo.ey View Post
    i dont have a fucks clue on what ur talkin about^?...
    plus i'm not posting one more thing to or @ danny.
    oh shit....





































































    jo.ey stop postin faggot, you suck
    Originally posted by Jo.ey
    cause your gay, and bad things happen to stupid gay dumb ppl..
    http://board.rapbasement.com/showthread.php?t=398727
    lol

  • #2
    umm yeah, okay..
    You don't know the sadness of a joker....

    Comment


    • #3
      anything you wanna answer retard?
      http://board.rapbasement.com/showthr...=398373&page=4
      Originally posted by Jo.ey
      cause your gay, and bad things happen to stupid gay dumb ppl..
      http://board.rapbasement.com/showthread.php?t=398727
      lol

      Comment


      • #4
        I think it is you JC that should stop posting if you are making faggot-y threads like this one

        w3rd.
        I ran like a cheetah with thoughts of an assassin

        Comment


        • #5
          lolz fa real..
          You don't know the sadness of a joker....

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by dreftsnoop View Post
            I think it is you JC that should stop posting if you are making faggot-y threads like this one

            w3rd.
            lmao obviosuly you're one of the few people in the forum who aint aware of jo.ey's mental disease and his multiple failure to "fit in" in the internet lol
            where did the faggot thing started in this thread? when you sucked jo.ey's dick or when he sucked yours?
            aint you ashamed of abusin that poor retarded kid?
            smh
            Originally posted by Jo.ey
            cause your gay, and bad things happen to stupid gay dumb ppl..
            http://board.rapbasement.com/showthread.php?t=398727
            lol

            Comment


            • #7





              4 8 15 16 23 42

              Comment


              • #8
                *shrugs*

                aka "Loyalty"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jo.ey
                  i dont have a fucks clue on what ur talkin about^?...
                  plus i'm not posting one more thing to or @ danny.
                  Maybe I'm just really stoned but I honestly don't understand this post at all.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JC.McVel View Post
                    lmao obviosuly you're one of the few people in the forum who aint aware of jo.ey's mental disease and his multiple failure to "fit in" in the internet lol
                    where did the faggot thing started in this thread? when you sucked jo.ey's dick or when he sucked yours?
                    aint you ashamed of abusin that poor retarded kid?
                    smh
                    SMFH @ anyone who 'TRY'S' To fit in on the INTERNET!..
                    Fuckin fag. Suck a fat dick you homo, asshole.
                    You don't know the sadness of a joker....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Jo.ey View Post
                      SMFH @ anyone who 'TRY'S' To fit in on the INTERNET!..
                      You mean like N-EIGHT? I agree.

                      Comment


                      • #12





                        I Love Music.
                        King of the AVE, with the DEF FEMALE

                        Follow Me..twitter.com/im_classic
                        Jesus loves chainsaws, He'll cut you open something HOLY.
                        I hate a Yankee

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Lol @ JC "Marvel" wtf

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ^^haha..i made a mistake..oh well..im kinda high right now.

                            I Love Music.
                            King of the AVE, with the DEF FEMALE

                            Follow Me..twitter.com/im_classic
                            Jesus loves chainsaws, He'll cut you open something HOLY.
                            I hate a Yankee

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jo.ey View Post
                              SMFH @ anyone who 'TRY'S' To fit in on the INTERNET!..
                              Fuckin fag. Suck a fat dick you homo, asshole.
                              lol @ u sayin that, after tellin everyone ashamed of actin like the retard you are durin the vet prank, creatin an alias to start over (and failin miserably)
                              now i knew that most males from this forum would do anything to put his dick inside of someone else, but dreftsnoop and makeubleed took it to a whole new level
                              smh @ fucking jo.ey's retarded ass
                              Originally posted by Jo.ey
                              cause your gay, and bad things happen to stupid gay dumb ppl..
                              http://board.rapbasement.com/showthread.php?t=398727
                              lol

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Nancystarkman, Today, 01:37 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:44 AM
                              4 responses
                              10 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Louiscuming  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:36 AM
                              4 responses
                              8 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Louiscuming  
                              Started by Friese, 02-26-2021, 07:53 AM
                              2 responses
                              31 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post OlmanGrand  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 04-01-2021, 10:23 AM
                              1 response
                              6 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post OlmanGrand  
                              Started by RogeraCareye, Today, 02:28 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post RogeraCareye  
                              Started by medhedwih, Yesterday, 11:09 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post medhedwih  
                              Started by natures, 11-25-2020, 04:35 AM
                              1 response
                              10 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post OlmanGrand  
                              Started by LouiseAlvarez, 02-10-2021, 01:04 AM
                              1 response
                              10 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post OlmanGrand  
                              Started by Nancystarkman, Yesterday, 11:52 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Working...
                              X