Fight with girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight with girlfriend

well today could easily be summed up as the worst day of my life.

It all started when Kendra called me. She wanted me to buy her a pack of cigarettes, well i didnt mind, i mean ever since the sugery she hasnt came over and hung out with me at all really, i mean she would come over but never stay for more than 15 minutes. it really hurts, it really does. But anyways back to my story.

She came over at about 12, and i told her, that i didnt want to give her any money, because im broke as it is ya know. so i said something that i never shoulve said, i called her a whore, and then she came back and yelled at me, and i knew it when i said it that it was wrong. in no way shape or form do i think she is a whore. but i said it, and i didnt apologize, so i threw the money to her, and we kept fighting and then she left.

Well i called her back telling her to bring my money back, right as i was calling her she walks in my front door and then hits me, i stand up and she pushes me...i lost it and i pushed her back, i didnt think i pushed her harder than she did me, but apparently i did and it was a mistake, it was the worst thing i have ever done, it was the biggest mistake of my life.

I am gonna hold myself responsible, forever. i never should have done it, and i felt so bad afterwards, i just wanted to die, it sucked. i realy just wish i could go back to that moment and stop and think about what i was doing, because the events to follow forshadow that im gonna lose her forever. i threw away my life in less than 5 minutes, and its the worst decision i have ever made in my life.

Well she texted me later on, so i texted her when i woke up, after something stupid i had done, and was able too. well she said how she never wants to speak to me again, and how i fucked up big time, how she has these big bruises on her arm, which i dont see because i didnt push her hard at all, then she bring up old stuff that has happened between us, like another time when i pushed her or some time when i had choked her. She really brought it all out there and i realized she has just been looking at the bad times.

I just wish things would be better, because i called her earlier, and she told me her grandma doesnt want me talking to her, and she shouldnt be talking to her, and i asked her if she was with someone, as in dating them and she said, maybe. i know who the guy is and i know it wont work out in the long run, he says he has changed and he is so great now, and what scares me the most is that i know she likes him, and i know she kinda wants to be with him, but then judging from how she has been actng lately i think she will go for it.

i think about what i have to change to make a relationship work with her, and i think about how much im gonna have to sacrifice to make it work. i have already gotten rid of all my friends, because of her. it was my choice and i dont blame her one bit. i just wish i could live with her in a world where we both love each other unconditionally, and we could work past all of our problems, but at this point in time, right now, she is not even speaking to me, i dont blame her, i just wish she woiuld understand how i fell about it.

I am so love sick over her, i sit around thinking how badly i wish she was here next to me, so she could be experiencing the things im going through and how badly i desire to be with her, i just wish that she would sit down next to me and we could become one, that we could get past this and move our relationship to the next level.

The next level meaning, a true engagement. I mean the first proposal wasnt really a true proposal, i never got down on my knee, i never gave her the speech she deserves, and i wish i could have done that, it was just kinda spur of the moment type of thing.

But i guess this isnt how life works, i need to quit living my fantasy world and realize, she has a boyfriend, she is sleeping at his house right now, and the chances of something happening are extremely high, all i can plan on doing is just sitting here on this couch, and pray she comes back to me, pray we can sit her and hold each other and love each other, i hope to god it happens, i really do.
    Last edited by Tanner; 05-24-2008, 01:22 AM.
    Based

should have put long read in the title
    OSU BASKETBALL #1 28-2

Comment

ill shorten it
      Based

Comment

Originally posted by tannersims2007 View Post
        i called her a whore, , so i threw the money to her, and then she left.

Well i called her back telling her to bring my money back, she walks in my front door and then hits me, she pushes me...and i pushed her back,

she has these big bruises on her arm, another time when i pushed her or when i had choked her.

she is my love. she doesnt realize how much i truly want to be with her and how bad im willing to give up everything i have for her.

i asked her if she was with someone, as in dating them and she said, maybe. I think she will give him a chance because he is so much better than me right now,

sounds like a very bad day bro
        OSU BASKETBALL #1 28-2

Comment

yeah and i just dont know how to take the first step in getting her back, i mean she wants space, she wants to figure out what shes doing in life, and i text her all the time, i just think about her alot, maybe too much. but im just wondering what shes doing all the time, its like from the day i met her my love for her has just grown, but i dont think she is mature enough yet to handle it all
          Based

Comment

post her num her... we will talk to her for u
            OSU BASKETBALL #1 28-2

Comment

no hate though, im trying to get back with this girl, i love her to death.

get a hold of her through myspace
              Last edited by Tanner; 05-24-2008, 02:49 AM.
              Based

Comment

i'd remove the myspace link
                Originally posted by FunkySuicideGirl
                Ima sucker when some suck my lip or bite in it
                Originally posted by Syko Squidge
                ^
                fuck off you gay piece of cunt
                Originally posted by Otto
                That shit is fuck,

Comment

lol i already took a screenshot of the number
                  OSU BASKETBALL #1 28-2

Comment

well if u did get the number for the 10 min it was posted then please dont fuck this up for me, its pretty much the only good thing i have in my life, ive known this girl for two years, and ever since its been the greatest time of my life. so please dont fuck this up for me
                    Based

Comment

Originally posted by franc34 View Post
                      i'd remove the myspace link
                      why i mean, whats the worse that culd happen
                      Based

Comment

If she was with another dude already, and at his house that quick then it seems to me she planned to leave you anyway or do it behind your back.

I Love Music.
                        King of the AVE, with the DEF FEMALE

Follow Me..twitter.com/im_classic
                        Jesus loves chainsaws, He'll cut you open something HOLY.
                        I hate a Yankee

Comment

i mean i know the dude, he doesnt even like her, they was together before i met her, so i mean hes cool, i dont think anything wouldve happened or he woulda told me bout it, i dont even know 100% she stayed over there
                          Based

Comment

^^oh well i don't know man.. ive been through similar things with my ex g/f's..and even my baby momma..all i can tell you is wait it out a few more days and try to get in contact with her again, then see what happens.

I Love Music.
                            King of the AVE, with the DEF FEMALE

Follow Me..twitter.com/im_classic
                            Jesus loves chainsaws, He'll cut you open something HOLY.
                            I hate a Yankee

Comment

yea i think thats the best solution, shit sucks though, im gonna try and have no contact whatsoever with her, but then i dont want her to think im movin on and she get with somebody, else, i dont wanna lose her when its my fault
                              Based

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by cbdgumiesreview, Yesterday, 07:57 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Allanmathew  
                              Started by buykarascbd, Today, 05:16 AM