HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ya Boy Gone Be Gone Till November (NO WYCLEF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SwitcH
    replied
    Try harder? Why don't you link us to some more of that "fake material you planted" then?

Leave a comment:

• Rule Ja
    replied
    haha I'm dealin with two clowns who pretend to be black on the internet. Yall got nothin on a nikka so tuck ya balls and try harder

Leave a comment:

• SwitcH
    replied
    LMAO at his new excuse for that screenshot...
    Originally posted by Rule Ja View Post
    you nikkas dumb as shit, I been feedin you material waitin on that exposure thread
    So the whole time you were just trying to subliminally feed us information to make us think you were 2-Meo, then you made a fake social networking site, hoping we would find it and expose it ... just so in the end you could make us look foolish?

This is either the stupidest possible way of defending yourself and denying that it's you EVER ... or ... you are 4815162342x more fucking pathetic than I originally thought ...

Leave a comment:

• Swizz
    replied
    lmfao lmfao

Finding out someone only has 4 friends >>>>>>> finding some quotes about some Eminem songs I liked

Leave a comment:

• SwitcH
    replied
    Originally posted by Rule Ja View Post
    lol you aint got shit josh this exposure flopped, you need to get ya pages up, I ain't gonna post in here to help ya do that either lol at you askin if that is the girl who made that threwad when I posted the pic an she was black that girl there is clearly white jus like you josh
    Lol, what? This is YOUR thread, I don't care how many pages it gets ... and oh, so you were pretending to be a black girl that time? I see. And I know I'm white .. was that meant to be a diss? That was even worse than your flopped thread about Swizz.

This screenshot >> your pathetic thread quoting some stuff Swizz posted

Are you still denying it's you with only 4 friends, cheap chavvy clothes, and who's "Down for Whatever"? which is, according to you, a very gay thing?

very hypocritical Chandy

Leave a comment:

• Rule Ja
    replied
    Originally posted by - SwitcH - View Post
    Stop hiding.
    lol you aint got shit josh this exposure flopped, you need to get ya pages up, I ain't gonna post in here to help ya do that either lol at you askin if that is the girl who made that threwad when I posted the pic an she was black that girl there is clearly white jus like you josh

Leave a comment:

• SwitcH
    replied
    Originally posted by - SwitcH - View Post
    Damn, I didn't even get a chance to post up this =[

Props to Swizz.
    Stop hiding.

Leave a comment:

• Rule Ja
    replied
    Originally posted by Shawtee View Post
    lmao. It'd probably be more entertaining than that video of switch attempting to fight his friend.

I would do this kid like Maywaether did Hattton

Leave a comment:

• SwitcH
    replied
    you mean that 10 second fight that I won with ease? He wasn't my friend ...

Leave a comment:

• Shawtee
    replied
    Originally posted by Ty View Post
    we all live in england...fucking rule and switch have a boxing match and then post it on here...
    lmao. It'd probably be more entertaining than that video of switch attempting to fight his friend.

Leave a comment:

• Plan_B
    replied
    Originally posted by Splackavellie View Post

wejdkwebjwbdjbwHAHAHAHAHAHA[email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Ty
    replied
    we all live in england...fucking rule and switch have a boxing match and then post it on here...

Leave a comment:

• SwitcH
    replied
    ahahahahahahah

no-one believes you m8 sorry ... you should triple post next time though, maybe then you can get your point across?

And that thread only got so many pages because I actually REPLIED to you lol instead of just hiding and ignoring the posts because your hypocritical lying ass got exposed.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    tumeo

Leave a comment:

• Rule Ja
    replied
    Why would I lie about theft charges? Nikka if I was gonna lie I'd say I was caught with 300 ki of dat white girl Joshua Green. My life realer than you could imagine nikka I keeps it fuckin real You stay postin 2meos shit when everybody here knows he got permanent banned, ip banned, that nikka ain't comin back

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Lurker07, 02-22-2011, 04:44 PM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post Allanmathew  
Started by Kiryanvasez, Today, 05:05 AM
0 responses