HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lmfao!!!!!! Omg Hahahahaha

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    do you ring danny at night? writing down orders and instructions? I fear what happens to you if you don't do what danny tells you........does......does he touch you?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Danny View Post
      splacks like 'im in the hood all day i gets it poppin'
      you broke motherfucker, you dont got another option
      Im broke?? LMFAO!! you the one with no job,sittin on the computer all day,you wish you could have my money,i aint braggin dude,but i sure as fuck aint broke.

      [email protected] talkin shit,why do you find it hard to believe people can do big things?jealousy and low self-esteem is a bitch aint it.
      Originally posted by Tone Riggz
      Akon has dry humped a teenage girl, tossed a kid off stage...i think for his next feat, he should diamond cutter Tito Jackson...

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Ty View Post
        do you ring danny at night? writing down orders and instructions? I fear what happens to you if you don't do what danny tells you........does......does he touch you?
        i think this guy forgot lewis used my account. Yes danny is a better poster then u and 90% of the other lames on this board.

        Do i follow him around and dick ride him all the time and hop into all his beefs? no.

        I loveeeee lil wayne and i loveeeee Lost, 2 things dannys clearly stated his hatred for. if i loved him so much dont u think id hide my love for those things. u should click view more posts from n-eight and read my past like 200 posts, dannys not in that many of them.
        you can thank me now...

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by N-EIGHT View Post
          i think this guy forgot lewis used my account. Yes danny is a better poster then u and 90% of the other lames on this board.
          Do i follow him around and dick ride him all the time and hop into all his beefs? no.
          I loveeeee lil wayne and i loveeeee Lost, 2 things dannys clearly stated his hatred for. if i loved him so much dont u think id hide my love for those things. u should click view more posts from n-eight and read my past like 200 posts, dannys not in that many of them.
          denial is the second sign of madness....your love for danny is somewhat weird, especially on a message board...but in most societies people will still accept you for being what scientists like to call 'gay'..

          you'll be okay mate..

          Comment


          • #20
            i havent spoke to neight for a few days, lamez.

            Comment


            • #21
              lolz word m8, i hardly ever go on msn anymore
              you can thank me now...

              Comment


              • #22
                Danny u shouldnt talk about being broke, ur mom still buys u clothes .. fuckin child

                Comment


                • #23
                  good one

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    thanks ..

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                      walked straight into that one, abdul

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        good one

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Nasen View Post
                          Danny u shouldnt talk about being broke, ur mom still buys u clothes .. fuckin child
                          Somebodys got to,i mean he dont have a job, plus he likes when she writes his name in his underoos.
                          Originally posted by Tone Riggz
                          Akon has dry humped a teenage girl, tossed a kid off stage...i think for his next feat, he should diamond cutter Tito Jackson...

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            ill get a job when i get back from holiday splack :S:S since youre so intrested... btw, IM PAYING FOR MY OWN HOLIDAY OMG

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Goin to see Mano so you both can chicken out at Funkys Hotel room door this time?

                              Bet even when you're on vacation,you'll be posting here 24/7,your idea of a vacation is being able to post on here outside of your bedroom,thats a sweet getaway for you
                              Originally posted by Tone Riggz
                              Akon has dry humped a teenage girl, tossed a kid off stage...i think for his next feat, he should diamond cutter Tito Jackson...

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                lol @ holiday .. nigguh u gonna speld all summer on RB with ur MSN/AIM friends

                                Comment

                                Post ad widget 300x250

                                Collapse

                                LATEST POSTS

                                Collapse

                                Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Madeline, 01-06-2021, 04:00 AM
                                5 responses
                                34 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Housetree  
                                Started by nufgtyerbbgl, Today, 03:57 AM
                                0 responses
                                2 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post nufgtyerbbgl  
                                Started by Tarzan, 05-04-2018, 06:11 AM
                                8 responses
                                49 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post BrookeDavis  
                                Started by Heridan, 01-15-2020, 08:09 PM
                                5 responses
                                66 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Kikier
                                by Kikier
                                 
                                Started by jonnymoni, Yesterday, 11:35 PM
                                0 responses
                                2 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post jonnymoni  
                                Started by anradaliza, 07-31-2021, 11:23 PM
                                0 responses
                                2 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post anradaliza  
                                Started by milahamilton, 07-31-2021, 07:08 PM
                                0 responses
                                3 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post milahamilton  
                                Started by C-J-Buck, 07-05-2005, 09:27 AM
                                1 response
                                43 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post noahharry  
                                Started by BloomaAlmogma, 10-27-2010, 04:01 PM
                                1 response
                                15 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Allanmathew  
                                Started by ioplgdedfrav, 07-31-2021, 01:50 AM
                                0 responses
                                3 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post ioplgdedfrav  
                                Working...
                                X