HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

money, hoes, cars and clothes .......

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • money, hoes, cars and clothes .......

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=A6dSSA6ogec

  • #2
    ...im sick of all these videos!
    LastFM

    Comment


    • #3
      thought this was a thread about all of the subjects fabolous can stretch his mind to talk about

      Comment


      • #4
        yes there are many possible interpretations for this thread

        Comment


        • #5
          money cars hoes, but funny when that goes....

          Comment


          • #6
            sweet

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Danny View Post
              thought this was a thread about all of the subjects fabolous can stretch his mind to talk about

              Comment


              • #8
                aww t.i. I loved him when he first came out. It was love at first sight when he had his verse on Bonecrushers song..
                +most interesting...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Danny View Post
                  thought this was a thread about all of the subjects lil' wayne can stretch his mind to talk about
                  Minnesota Vikings needs in the offseason

                  - QB

                  - Re-sign Sidney Rice

                  - Defensive Backs

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Danny View Post
                    thought this was a thread about all of the subjects fabolous can stretch his mind to talk about
                    atleast he doesn't rap the same on every track for 8 years, and use the same style and current event punchlines
                    D E S T I N Y F O U N D

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Gay

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        ... I thought this thread was gonna be a rant, talking shit about hip-hop today.. how all the talk about is "money, cars, hoes, and clothes" ...

                        LMAO @ this song just being blunt and telling you straight up that it IS all today's hip-hop is about.. like all 4 fucking words in the chorus.. wtf.. haha.. fkin monkeys..

                        murdering hip-hop with this sad ass shit :\
                        -PeicyP

                        "Shit wherever I want, can't deal with constipation." -WIZ

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This is a classic. That whole cd was dope. T.I. is a legend in the making.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by PeicyP View Post
                            ... I thought this thread was gonna be a rant, talking shit about hip-hop today.. how all the talk about is "money, cars, hoes, and clothes" ...

                            LMAO @ this song just being blunt and telling you straight up that it IS all today's hip-hop is about.. like all 4 fucking words in the chorus.. wtf.. haha.. fkin monkeys..

                            murdering hip-hop with this sad ass shit :\
                            lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DoMiE View Post
                              atleast he doesn't rap the same on every track for 8 years, and use the same style and current event punchlines
                              what do you mean by the 'same style'?

                              in what way is all of me, pump it up, roll call, breathe [squeeze], 6 minutes of death, dumb out, when thugs cry ALL THE SAME STYLE???????? stop just saying stuff for the hell of it lol

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 11:58 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Sivkounzana, Today, 11:22 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Sivkounzana  
                              Started by cbdgumiesreview, Today, 08:07 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post cbdgumiesreview  
                              Started by cbdgumiesreview, Today, 07:57 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post cbdgumiesreview  
                              Started by Addicleaffefs, 08-17-2010, 10:43 PM
                              1 response
                              27 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post noahharry  
                              Started by lillybillye, Today, 12:11 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post lillybillye  
                              Started by maxgrowplusuk, 03-03-2021, 11:43 PM
                              14 responses
                              56 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post vinesejuriya  
                              Started by Bynarden, Yesterday, 05:09 PM
                              0 responses
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Bynarden  
                              Started by Gornawil, 06-08-2021, 02:04 PM
                              2 responses
                              16 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Bynarden  
                              Started by Heun, 06-09-2021, 02:09 PM
                              1 response
                              11 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post noahharry  
                              Working...
                              X