HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where's Jag?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • where's Jag?

    she hasn't posted since the fake rumors came up. is it official? is she really a guy behind the keys or what?

    is she Yeela?


    and tech n9nes new cd has some real dope tracks
    I知 here, I知 present, I知 suffering





    @gracihas

  • #2
    danny still posts here, even tho he said he wasnt going to anymore.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions

    Indianapolis Colts

    XBox Live Tag:
    GlazedJasonMask

    Comment


    • #3
      oh wait, you said JAG......my bad. no idea where she is.
      Super Bowl XLI Champions

      Indianapolis Colts

      XBox Live Tag:
      GlazedJasonMask

      Comment


      • #4
        'she' better return or else
        I知 here, I知 present, I知 suffering





        @gracihas

        Comment


        • #5
          yeah she stopped after peeps kept calling her a fake

          as for yeela, when i was at work i was looking through old shit because i was bored and it was hilarious... she posted so many damn pics and everyone was like yeah youre hot but your friend is fucking hideous, look at shrek next to you, you just hang out with disgusting girls to make yourself look 10x better, as long as you are the girl on the right you're hot, etc. turns out the real yeela was the ugly one standing next to her in every pic and some people said some BRUTAL shit about her. i bet she cried at some of those responses
          Steelers|KU Jayhawks|USC

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SleepAssault View Post
            she hasn't posted since the fake rumors came up. is it official? is she really a guy behind the keys or what?

            is she Yeela?


            and tech n9nes new cd has some real dope tracks
            All Tech records is dope ass tracks. Don't sound so surprised.

            Comment


            • #7
              They mostly sound like club bangers





              "see they can try but they can't do it like i do it boy"

              meh..


              I was expecting more :\

              looks to be selling out to me.

              no offense to you all.

              Just my opinion. I'll stick to the old tech :\
              -PeicyP

              "Shit wherever I want, can't deal with constipation." -WIZ

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SleepAssault View Post
                she hasn't posted since the fake rumors came up. is it official? is she really a guy behind the keys or what?
                ^Aren't most girls on the internet guys...?

                Originally posted by SleepAssault View Post
                is she Yeela?
                ^I don't 'Nose'.


                Originally posted by SleepAssault View Post
                and tech n9nes new cd has some real dope tracks
                ^ Agreed.
                One Good Time


                Originally posted by Skinny B View Post
                danny still posts here, even tho he said he wasnt going to anymore.
                ^
                that still makes me laugh.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by blair19 View Post
                  yeah she stopped after peeps kept calling her a fake

                  as for yeela, when i was at work i was looking through old shit because i was bored and it was hilarious... she posted so many damn pics and everyone was like yeah youre hot but your friend is fucking hideous, look at shrek next to you, you just hang out with disgusting girls to make yourself look 10x better, as long as you are the girl on the right you're hot, etc. turns out the real yeela was the ugly one standing next to her in every pic and some people said some BRUTAL shit about her. i bet she cried at some of those responses
                  u got links to those old threads?
                  OSU BASKETBALL #1 28-2

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i need my money

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by blair19 View Post
                      yeah she stopped after peeps kept calling her a fake

                      as for yeela, when i was at work i was looking through old shit because i was bored and it was hilarious... she posted so many damn pics and everyone was like yeah youre hot but your friend is fucking hideous, look at shrek next to you, you just hang out with disgusting girls to make yourself look 10x better, as long as you are the girl on the right you're hot, etc. turns out the real yeela was the ugly one standing next to her in every pic and some people said some BRUTAL shit about her. i bet she cried at some of those responses

                      probably but fuck her.. lyin ass trick
                      "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." - Poe

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Jag posts over at Dashadyboard.com all the time. I'll ask her why she stopped posting here.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          jagging off
                          I知 here, I知 present, I知 suffering





                          @gracihas

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            all bitches on RB are men unless they post a pic of their tits with their nickname written on a yellow notepad
                            ░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█ ░░░
                            ░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█ ░░░
                            ░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░▀ ░░░▀░▀ ░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Waaaaaa
                              NEW YORK YANKEES

                              Originally posted by Swizz
                              sigged

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by WalkerNathanael, Yesterday, 12:15 PM
                              1 response
                              5 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Allanmathew  
                              Started by sophiasmith, Today, 04:31 AM
                              0 responses
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post sophiasmith  
                              Started by JanetteLee, 04-25-2021, 11:38 PM
                              2 responses
                              13 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Florida White  
                              Started by karascbdinuk, Today, 03:45 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post karascbdinuk  
                              Started by karascbdinuk, Today, 03:43 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post karascbdinuk  
                              Started by jerryjelly, Today, 02:37 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jerryjelly  
                              Started by maxgrowplusuk, 03-03-2021, 11:43 PM
                              13 responses
                              54 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post draneyejuriya  
                              Started by afizazona, Yesterday, 11:49 PM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post afizazona  
                              Started by Dave Dirty, 01-31-2016, 09:40 PM
                              1 response
                              58 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jesi
                              by jesi
                               
                              Started by scope1, 03-11-2010, 04:39 PM
                              1 response
                              22 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post noahharry  
                              Working...
                              X