HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What annoys you most about rapbasement?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What annoys you most about rapbasement?

    At the moment: when there is boring news stories...I don't give a fuck what soulja boy thinks of 50 cent..

  • #2
    Not enough Rule Ja, too many alias' too strict rules
    Originally posted by Tanner
    sill not seeing whats wrong with loving a bitch who blew my enemy I was 300 lbs and my first piece of pussy was getting banged out by my enemy. I was desperate.
    TE]

    Comment


    • #3
      I can see how that would infuriate you..

      Comment


      • #4
        Mano posts alot of shit nobody cares about, except him ..

        Misc being filled with retard e-friends that spend their days on AIM/MSN ..

        Comment


        • #5
          People saying they don't care about what I post, yet I'm on their mind and they always keep responding ..
          Originally posted by midwestwitch
          If I were to find out it was you would be responsible for a teenage boy losing every ounce of a social life, cell phone, gaming consoles etc until he graduated high school and left for college.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Nasen View Post
            Misc being filled with retard e-friends that spend their days on AIM/MSN ..
            that stinks of subliminal..

            Comment


            • #7
              The fact that Squidge was unbanned. That kid takes unfunny to a whole 'nother level.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mano View Post
                People saying they don't care about what I post, yet I'm on their mind and they always keep responding ..
                on their mind, roflz .. nigguh shut up and go post some news ya fag

                Originally posted by Ty View Post
                that stinks of subliminal..
                nah it isnt, everybody knows who im talkin bout, its Danny and his e-friends .. mostly british retards .. no offense

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Nasen View Post
                  on their mind, roflz .. nigguh shut up and go post some news ya fag
                  imma post sum news about your momma nigguhhhhh
                  Originally posted by midwestwitch
                  If I were to find out it was you would be responsible for a teenage boy losing every ounce of a social life, cell phone, gaming consoles etc until he graduated high school and left for college.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Not being able to type niqqa the correct way

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      all the fucking losers
                      Steelers|KU Jayhawks|USC

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mano View Post
                        imma post sum news about your momma nigguhhhhh
                        yeah yeah something something lyrics about Jeezy yeah yeah

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          also at the moment: devil baby and his lil wayne tantrums...shit is rediculous...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Ty View Post
                            At the moment: when there is boring news stories...I don't give a fuck what soulja boy thinks of 50 cent..

                            hating on my news story....
                            OSU BASKETBALL #1 28-2

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              just about all of the british people.

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:41 AM
                              4 responses
                              9 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by harman19, 06-06-2021, 10:25 PM
                              1 response
                              7 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jesi
                              by jesi
                               
                              Started by wildketoboost, Yesterday, 02:51 AM
                              1 response
                              8 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Allanmathew  
                              Started by Madeline, Today, 06:11 AM
                              1 response
                              7 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post JanetteLee  
                              Started by Heridan, 12-26-2019, 02:23 AM
                              3 responses
                              21 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Aris
                              by Aris
                               
                              Started by Ppanduss, 04-20-2021, 01:29 AM
                              4 responses
                              19 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Gornawil  
                              Started by offeronkarascbd, Today, 02:44 AM
                              0 responses
                              5 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post offeronkarascbd  
                              Started by offeronkarascbd, Today, 02:43 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post offeronkarascbd  
                              Started by emilygemny, Today, 01:23 AM
                              0 responses
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post emilygemny  
                              Started by maxgrowplusuk, 03-03-2021, 11:43 PM
                              11 responses
                              50 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post konenajuriya  
                              Working...
                              X