Mother Wants Eminem To Meet Her Son!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother Wants Eminem To Meet Her Son!!

Ok people what do ya think about a mother who wants her son to meet EMINEM, Am A terrible mother or do you thinks thats alright let me know.
    LUV SHELL

why are you a terrible mother for wanting your son to meet eminem? it doesnt make you wrong...my mum took me to an eminem concert in 2001 and i was only 13...but she knew i could distinguish right from wrong and that a lot of his lyrics were just to make people laugh and not to be taken literally...

although the fact you want your son to meet eminem does not mean it is actually going to happen...for obvious reasons...

Comment

That so cool your mom took you to the EM concert, I likeed your idea to take him to one Im a high anxiety persson concerts kindof scare me but maybe this july ill take him whoi knows it could be really cool. By the way my son is 14 and he can read in between
      lines with ems music.

Comment

Why do you want him to meet Eminem? Wouldn't you rather he met Bruce Springsteen or somebody cool?

Comment

WHAT?????????

Ok thats really funny BRUCE What SOMEONE COOL OK LETS GET THE OLD FART OUT OF HERE

Comment

MY SON

Just saying my SON warms my heart! A friend of mine told me she could get EM to meet my son and silly me told my son well we all know she cant do that so im gona try all I can to do it Im gonna show him anything is possible if you just try Well I have 1 web page I spend time in chat rooms posting topics. Son when tempe has its next parade im gonna walk in it butt naked while holding a sign that says EMINEM PLEASE MEET MY SON And im gonna film it and mail to MTV and see what they can do for me. Ill never stop muntill im done.:D

Comment

This is making me depressed.
              Reloading Random Thoughts. One post at a time.

Comment

i never thought.....a mother of a child,could be more of a groupie then the child themself..

this is really dumb...and the fact that these kids always take music seriously,and have to be banned from listening to it is ridiculous...and its always the white kids...lol why cant parents tell them "music is just music....99% of the stuff in it doesnt reflect the artist,and shouldnt reflect you"....anyways...by all means,take your son to meet eminem....but i wouldnt be suprised if u sold your son out to meet him yourself.
                "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

lmao @ this thread

Comment

Re: MY SON

Originally posted by shelld12
                    Just saying my SON warms my heart! A friend of mine told me she could get EM to meet my son and silly me told my son well we all know she cant do that so im gona try all I can to do it Im gonna show him anything is possible if you just try Well I have 1 web page I spend time in chat rooms posting topics. Son when tempe has its next parade im gonna walk in it butt naked while holding a sign that says EMINEM PLEASE MEET MY SON And im gonna film it and mail to MTV and see what they can do for me. Ill never stop muntill im done.:D
                    This is a joke.. right?
                    Now let the night be dark for all of me.
                    Let the night be too dark for me to see
                    Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

Comment

Lmao. god damn this is quality comedy.
                      Am I right or what?

Comment

Re: MY SON

u think u're the first one to do this? I tried all this already. It dont work.

J/K

but I do think u are really fucked up in the head. Either u are ur son pretending to be ur mother or you're just using you son to get to Eminem. If you're really a mother, u are just trying to buy your sons love. Now, get off ur computer and continue to hit that crack pipe.

Comment

this is sooo stupid and funny its stupidfunny. i dont even believe you are even a mother you are prolly just some stupid 13 yr old teenybopper! but hey thats just what i think
                          TruMonroe
                          Actress,Poet,Dancer
                          http://www.freeavatars.net/vpimages/signs/IRH10.gif

Comment

Re: Mother Wants Eminem To Meet Her Son!!

Ok people what do ya think about a mother who wants her son to meet EMINEM, Am A terrible mother or do you thinks thats alright let me know.
                            LUV SHELL

Hmm...would your "son" happen 2 be named STAN?
                            Beg 4 Mercy

Comment

lol this is like that 2Pac shit, when the sick kid's dad called 2pac and said his kid's last wish was to meet pac, and then he went met the kid, then changed his company name to "Joshua's Dream"

lol Eric's Dream
                              The Bad Guy

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by DipsetChristmas, 09-08-2008, 10:24 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Mark Ultra