No announcement yet.

ATTN: Need advice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not really an expert in love and relationships, but what I'd say is go for it; you gotta get out of the "friends" category no matter what. Since she's got a bf you can't be straight up about it and ask her on a date, so you got take is slower. When she mentions anything about her bf ask her shit about him/them like "how's that going for you?" "how's dude treating you?" droppin' hints that you'd be interested, you're on standby lol. Every situation/chick is different though, what some chicks consider cute other find faggy, so it's hard to give any good advice without knowing what she's like...

One classic way to do it is wait for the guy to fuck up, then have her cry on your shoulder while you're like 'you don't need that asshole, I'd treat you soOo much better" lol.

Edit: Witty/cocky comments are an absolute must regardless of the situation, that goes out to all you dudes.
    Last edited by Vexx; 03-27-2010, 12:07 PM.
    Vexx, bitch.

Comment

Tell her you heard through the grapevine that she has feelings for you... depending on how she reacts. Hit her with the "i feel exactly the same way" .

*cue kiss*

PH affiliated™

Dev One associated©

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Ka$h View Post
        Have you talked to her about the BAD things in her relationship? Just do what he doesn't do for her. I'm sure she wants to upgrade not downgrade.
        ^ This, dont just talk shit about the current faggot, just make a point of coming across as better than him.
        Originally posted by 7Eleven7
        A NICE BIG BLACK COCK IS WHATS UP

Comment

make her jealous

Comment

like others have already said, drop hints that she doesn't need the guy she's with now. Tell her that you have a lot more to offer, but be subtle.

Also, for me personally, the whole "you don't fuck with your boy's girl" thing is ONLY valid when he is your boy. You don't know the kid, nor give a fuck how he feels. Go for what will be best for yourself, and the girl.
            ..Watch The Throne

Comment

Originally posted by Luis T.I. View Post
              ABSOLUTELY tell her, fuck her boyfriend. This worked for me, it can work for you. Do not wait. You will regret it forever if you do. Tell her tonight.
              Download my new mixtape "Public Axis Vol. 1" http://www.sendspace.com/file/7527jn
              New Beats: www.soundclick.com/axisproductions
              Mixing/Mastering available! PM for details.

Comment

You're not here to look out for some other dude. If you genuinly think she feels the same go for it.
                PSN: ALooseScrew

Comment

Don't pursue it bro

Comment

Mate I've been through this, still am sort of going through this. Good luck, I agree with Luis that you should talk to her about it, that's the only way anything can ever come of it. And if nothing does come of it, at least you can come to terms with that now rather than drag it out and continue to be led on.
                    Originally posted by SteWonYou
                    sometimes you have to do what you have to do, and that might involve sucking dick
                    Originally posted by Temerity
                    understood that you don't fuck with Swizz
                    Originally posted by Nianco
                    Swizz...*Sighs*..I really hate you so much. I just want you to know that.

Comment

Bird is hot as fuck.
                      HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

www.***********.info

Comment

Tell her about your reps/moderator tag/LOST fanaticism. Instant win m8

Comment

Go out to the place where she will come out.

Give her few eyes contacts, so she will be like AWWW and shit.

Then, once when you pass near her, accidently touch her somewhere, like shoulder.

For like 20-30 minutes, youll be talking, say you got some feelings for her, and leave.

In next 2 weeks you will fuck her and she will be with you.

End of story.
                          Originally posted by no good27
                          I'm starting to think that X-Plosiv may be god incarnated.
                          Originally posted by MEADOWS_KILLAS
                          Post one more negative thing towards me and ill impregnate every fucking lizzard you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Ka$h View Post
                            Have you talked to her about the BAD things in her relationship? Just do what he doesn't do for her. I'm sure she wants to upgrade not downgrade.
                            Originally posted by Critikal1 View Post
                            ^ This, dont just talk shit about the current faggot, just make a point of coming across as better than him.
                            word, make it seem like he's the problem and you're the solution.

Originally posted by Luis T.I. View Post
                            ABSOLUTELY tell her, fuck her boyfriend. This worked for me, it can work for you. Do not wait. You will regret it forever if you do. Tell her tonight.
                            I disagree with that simply b/c all girls aren't going to respond the same way. Granted u guys have a bit of history, but fact of the matter is she probably gets dudes throwing themselves at her all the time, so u don't wana be like the rest. By spilling all your emotions you're putting all your cards on the table and leaving the outcome of the situation up to her, she'll either take it or leave it. Whereas if u woo the chick over time, it gives u more options n more control. Plus it's been a while between u two, who's to say she wouldn't be kind of creeped out, definitely don't wana come off as desperate. I'm sure most chicks who can get w/e they want like a bit of a challenge..."if you're easily had you can't be worth much"...so even though u have some history, I'm sure she'd appreciate a little bit of a challenge..that makes things more exciting for her.

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                            . I know she at least has some feelings towards me but I don't know how she feels about this new guy. This is why I'm thinking it might be best to see her a couple of times first to build that rapport back up, but I don't wanna come across as just a friend so it's a real juggling act.
                            I think you got the right idea, when it comes to building a rapport back up...feel out the situation n whatnot. Definitely don't wana come off as just a friend either, but I guess that's when u hit her with some arrogant charm

Comment

More pictures are needed.

Talk shit about her boyfriend all the time. You'll seem like a jealous dick and girls love that. She'll act really defensive and pull away from you, but that just means she wants you to murder and dispose of her bf.
                              My NEW RapBASEMENT ALBUM!! 9 Tracks!! FREE!! With Guest Appearances by BA, JMG, Patton Oswalt, & Al Pacino!!

http://board.rapbasement.com/showthr...7d5b8&t=476790

Comment

Chris, don't procrastinate on this girl if you love her.
                                Originally posted by Tanner
                                at least youre not hungover and have to sneak out a fat 30 yr old white bitch who you were banging in your parents house last night.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Ppanduss, 09-02-2021, 02:59 PM
                                3 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Ppanduss  
                                Started by Hade1974, Today, 01:17 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Hade1974  
                                Started by aspenblakely, Today, 12:10 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post aspenblakely  
                                Started by luckypenguin, Yesterday, 11:52 PM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post luckypenguin  
                                Started by Knespolow, Yesterday, 11:50 PM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Knespolow  
                                Started by Franok, Yesterday, 11:37 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Franok
                                by Franok

Started by maliasydney, Yesterday, 12:00 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post maliasydney  
                                Started by seonpotter, 09-25-2021, 03:39 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post seonpotter  
                                Started by AndreaDorrau, 09-25-2021, 02:13 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post AndreaDorrau  
                                Started by cannaleafzcbdca, 09-25-2021, 02:13 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post cannaleafzcbdca  
                                Working...
                                X