X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris
    replied
    Originally posted by Luis T.I. View Post
    Take her out to dinner, see how it goes, feel out the vibes, react accordingly. If shit is right - call her that same night and tell her. Or better yet, drive to her place and tell her.

With my scenario, I was in a different state at the time I realized I wanted to be with her and wouldn't be back to where she was for a month, but she was in a 2 year relationship - and I knew her well enough that I knew if I didn't put in my 2 cents she would end up marrying the guy. I sent her a hand-written letter and she dumped the guy within a month.
    I wish it was like that over here bro. Completely different set of rules. Me asking her out to dinner, either she'd so no out of respect to her boyfriend or she'd say yes and her boyfriend would find it fucked.

Originally posted by Dev One View Post
    Don't pursue it bro
    Contemplating.

Originally posted by Swizz View Post
    Mate I've been through this, still am sort of going through this. Good luck, I agree with Luis that you should talk to her about it, that's the only way anything can ever come of it. And if nothing does come of it, at least you can come to terms with that now rather than drag it out and continue to be led on.
    Sounds reasonable. You both make a good point. I guess I have more to regret by not doing anything.

Originally posted by ruff View Post
    Bird is hot as fuck.
    Props m8

Originally posted by Nitz View Post
    Tell her about your reps/moderator tag/LOST fanaticism. Instant win m8
    Didn't even think of that! Will inform you guys of the results.

Originally posted by Ill-Finite View Post
    word, make it seem like he's the problem and you're the solution.
    I disagree with that simply b/c all girls aren't going to respond the same way. Granted u guys have a bit of history, but fact of the matter is she probably gets dudes throwing themselves at her all the time, so u don't wana be like the rest. By spilling all your emotions you're putting all your cards on the table and leaving the outcome of the situation up to her, she'll either take it or leave it. Whereas if u woo the chick over time, it gives u more options n more control. Plus it's been a while between u two, who's to say she wouldn't be kind of creeped out, definitely don't wana come off as desperate. I'm sure most chicks who can get w/e they want like a bit of a challenge..."if you're easily had you can't be worth much"...so even though u have some history, I'm sure she'd appreciate a little bit of a challenge..that makes things more exciting for her.
    I think you got the right idea, when it comes to building a rapport back up...feel out the situation n whatnot. Definitely don't wana come off as just a friend either, but I guess that's when u hit her with some arrogant charm
    Good advice. This is really what I'm tempted to do because as much as I would love the "woo her" option, I don't think I'd successfully pull it off which would leave me with no options whatsoever. If I attempt to woo her and fail, I may come off like the many other rejects she's...well, rejected.

Originally posted by TheKrakenLives View Post
    More pictures are needed.
    Talk shit about her boyfriend all the time. You'll seem like a jealous dick and girls love that. She'll act really defensive and pull away from you, but that just means she wants you to murder and dispose of her bf.
    Mate out of respect to your tremendous people-finding abilities I will, and if you do find out who she is please don't expose her details

Originally posted by Luis T.I. View Post
    This guy has a point UNLESS you guys are already really close and comfortable with each other, as I assumed. If so, you should be past this whole playing-the-game stuff.
    As long as I've known her, because of the fact that we've had such limited contact over this past year, it still does seem weird. But good weird.

Originally posted by JMart View Post
    know this though, if she will cheat on her bf with you, then she could do the same to you. 'least thats what they tell me.
    Good point mate. And I've never been with any girl if it meant they were cheating. Happened to me once and it's a horrible thing so I don't do it to other people.

Originally posted by Patrick. View Post
    [email protected] taking shit about her boyfriend, her boyfriend doesnt mean shit, didnt do shit, he is the person we should actually feel bad for, her did nothing.
    Couldn't agree more. I don't know this guy. For all I know, he's the perfect boyfriend.

Originally posted by The Project View Post
    This is also another fair point. I mean already alot of this is based on the speculation that what her sister told you is 100% fact and not a drunken ramble.
    BUT, "a drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts" so let's hope she was telling the truth.
    You probably need to act on this as soon as (see Pat's point^) or even speak to her sister again??
    Great point mate, and the main reason why I didn't act on the night, never mind since then. Also, bet you loved my rage fit in cod

Originally posted by Asif View Post
    my questions were the same as Ama's... that her being unavailable might make u want her more but once u have her, it might not seem the same, its like that with one of my "ex"s too when i dont really care when i have her cuz i know she loves me but when other guys are over her, my alpha male instincts act up and i say something.
    if thats ur case i say let her go, no use playing with her feelings but if u are sure ur feelings are real, then tell her as smoothly as u can without sounding corny/cheesy... no offense to some of the other posters giving advice but i personally think they are unnecessarily complicated procedures to woo her over time, i think a simple truth and honesty would work in this situation just dont act like a wuss... otherwise you'll be very sorry you let her go and it might be too late if she develops feelings for another
    I understand. Sometimes the chase seems better than the catch.

Originally posted by Patrick. View Post
    she looks alot like my friend grace chris.
    Grace must be very hot mate

Originally posted by Brandon Almighty View Post
    Damn Chris, this is a tough choice... I mean you have to consider her current boyfriend may be in LOVE with this girl and vice versa... who are you to swoop through and ruin someone else's chances of finding true romance just for the sake of your own selfish ways. I really thought you were a better person than this Chris I'm just fuckin' with you tell that bitch what's hood ya feel me.
    Ready to shoot a ***** up if shit pops off

Originally posted by MEADOWS_KILLAS View Post
    mate play it cool. You going to see her again right??If so flirt with her cruel intensions style. But never truely go for it. If you loves you, she will melt and cruble in your arms. Love is a very strong emotion, if she doesnt "love" this guy shes going out with. And you continaully remind her that you should be the one, then she will crumble.
    Only meadows killas, has a heart as cold as ice, to love em and leave em.
    So be confident, dont be all mousey and wet blanket. but dont be all feeling her up, keep it repsectful flirting...youll get her in the end....
    hope this helps mate...
    Love this. Make her come crawling to me. Know it's worked for you many a time mate.

Originally posted by TheMan View Post
    smack her with it, your dick.
    We have a winner.

Originally posted by Elisa View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4Rt8m6oKFM
    take that route... it's fun. If she likes you, it'll turn into something more.

Yep yep
    So all I have to do is join Swagbucks?

Leave a comment:

• Elisa
    replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4Rt8m6oKFM
    take that route... it's fun. If she likes you, it'll turn into something more.

Yep yep

Leave a comment:

• TheMan
    replied
    smack her with it, your dick.

Leave a comment:

• MEADOWS_KILLAS
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Guys, I think I'm in love again, but the girl has a boyfriend. I have a long history with this girl and she once told me that she'd secretly loved me for years. Since I'm such a great guy to my bros, I didn't get with her at the time because my friend was getting into her (he never closed though), and believe me, she's HOT. She's been going with this new guy for about 6 months. On New Year's Eve, I had a long talk with her sister (I'm pretty close with her sisters) and at one point her sister said, "she loves you, you know".
    Wtf do I do, mates? Wait it out? I don't think I'm about to profess my feelings for her while she's still with her boyfriend, but how do you think I should approach it? Tell her while she is still with her boyfriend? Wait it out and then tell her? Wait it out and build up a rapport then smack her across the face with it (my feelings)? Dying to hear some thoughts, especially from Bunble B seeing as how I gave her some excellent advice regarding her new-found lesbian relationship.
    mate play it cool. You going to see her again right??If so flirt with her cruel intensions style. But never truely go for it. If you loves you, she will melt and cruble in your arms. Love is a very strong emotion, if she doesnt "love" this guy shes going out with. And you continaully remind her that you should be the one, then she will crumble.

Only meadows killas, has a heart as cold as ice, to love em and leave em.

So be confident, dont be all mousey and wet blanket. but dont be all feeling her up, keep it repsectful flirting...youll get her in the end....

hope this helps mate...

Leave a comment:

• X-Plosiv
    replied
    I was mislead, but once I found the way
    I convinced a group of 19 that they should drown today
    How I flipped it, clipped it after madness
    Then the dead came back and haunted the wrong address
    Cause they some stupid dead motherfuckers

Leave a comment:

• TheKrakenLives
    replied
    Keep posting the same thing over and over again, it only gets funnier.

Leave a comment:

• TheKrakenLives
    replied
    NO FUCK HIM. You don't get anywhere by being courteous. Threaten to kill him if he doesn't leave her.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon Almighty
    replied
    Damn Chris, this is a tough choice... I mean you have to consider her current boyfriend may be in LOVE with this girl and vice versa... who are you to swoop through and ruin someone else's chances of finding true romance just for the sake of your own selfish ways. I really thought you were a better person than this Chris I'm just fuckin' with you tell that bitch what's hood ya feel me.

Leave a comment:

• MagnuM
    replied
    epic

Leave a comment:

• Patrick.
    replied
    she looks alot like my friend grace chris.

Leave a comment:

• X-Plosiv
    replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-zqloFqhT4

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Chris View Post
    ^ Now that's what I'm talking about.

Pic of girl in question.

Damn......Tough one...NOT..Make the ho yours m8...

Leave a comment:

• Bunble_B
    replied
    homo?

Leave a comment:

• TheKrakenLives
    replied
    Projects avy makes me want to fuck him.

Leave a comment:

• LOSTIE #16
    replied
    take that monk