HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi d12 groupies

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi d12 groupies

    Fuck she 12 punk rock is the best!!i came here to clown she 12 dick riders aka you...i live in israel i got a small dick and i fuck dudes that above the age of 49 what you think about that faggots ??i live with my mom and dad and my hermaphrodite sister that beatin me up on daily basiss..my english is aight because i used to screw my english teacher in school i am asthmatic and also anorexic i shave my legs and i think that i am cute because i look "tight" in a mini skirt

    holla .
    Originally posted by D12ForLife
    Vladimir Dubov, you stupid Israeli, why don't you go get yourself killed by a Palestinian. ahahhaa. BOOM! sike, I scared you, you thought it was as suicide bomber huh? hahhaha.

  • #2
    ok.............................welcome i guess
    'lifes so full of shit n i cant get tha jist/shame i aint got the courage 2 put tha blade 2 my wrist'

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you queer
      Originally posted by D12ForLife
      Vladimir Dubov, you stupid Israeli, why don't you go get yourself killed by a Palestinian. ahahhaa. BOOM! sike, I scared you, you thought it was as suicide bomber huh? hahhaha.

      Comment


      • #4
        ... it's no surprise, that I got lost in your brown eyes ...

        Comment


        • #5
          welcome
          JOIN FILESERVE OR FILESONIC AND START MAKING MONEY WITH YOUR LINKS WITH THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS ON THE WEB!
          SPREAD MY LINKS! DROP A REPLY IN MY THREAD IF U DOWNLOADED. NO REP NEEDED!

          Comment


          • #6
            D12 does kinda suck but rock sucks even worse so why dont u go die your hair green, cut your wrists and leave us alone

            Comment


            • #7
              Welcome

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rip The Jacker
                D12 does kinda suck but rock sucks even worse so why dont u go die your hair green, cut your wrists and leave us alone
                tried that already mellon tits..learn how to spell you cock lookin weirdo
                Originally posted by D12ForLife
                Vladimir Dubov, you stupid Israeli, why don't you go get yourself killed by a Palestinian. ahahhaa. BOOM! sike, I scared you, you thought it was as suicide bomber huh? hahhaha.

                Comment


                • #9
                  you got some serious issues but hey welcome

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Vladimir Dubov
                    Fuck she 12 punk rock is the best!!i came here to clown she 12 dick riders aka you...i live in israel i got a small dick and i fuck dudes that above the age of 49 what you think about that faggots ??i live with my mom and dad and my hermaphrodite sister that beatin me up on daily basiss..my english is aight because i used to screw my english teacher in school i am asthmatic and also anorexic i shave my legs and i think that i am cute because i look "tight" in a mini skirt

                    holla .

                    HAHA... fuck off you baboon lickin ball muncher
                    "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." - Poe

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ^ Sorry anus face but i dont speak retardese...what a putrid waste of a vagina u are,u humped back,club footed, bowlegged, lollicock lickin transvestite .
                      Originally posted by D12ForLife
                      Vladimir Dubov, you stupid Israeli, why don't you go get yourself killed by a Palestinian. ahahhaa. BOOM! sike, I scared you, you thought it was as suicide bomber huh? hahhaha.

                      Comment

                      Post ad widget 300x250

                      Collapse

                      LATEST POSTS

                      Collapse

                      Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by DipsetChristmas, 09-08-2008, 11:24 AM
                      2 responses
                      41 views
                      0 likes
                      Last Post paultribbiani  
                      Started by Mark Ultra, 09-27-2021, 06:28 AM
                      2 responses
                      13 views
                      0 likes
                      Last Post paultribbiani  
                      Started by klemsin666, 11-11-2009, 06:07 PM
                      3 responses
                      55 views
                      0 likes
                      Last Post paultribbiani  
                      Started by Ppanduss, 09-02-2021, 03:50 PM
                      2 responses
                      14 views
                      0 likes
                      Last Post paultribbiani  
                      Started by Mr Who I Am, 02-23-2010, 06:29 PM
                      2 responses
                      61 views
                      0 likes
                      Last Post paultribbiani  
                      Started by HipHop, 04-18-2017, 10:03 AM
                      2 responses
                      29 views
                      0 likes
                      Last Post paultribbiani  
                      Started by Baraquda13, 11-21-2021, 12:46 PM
                      2 responses
                      8 views
                      0 likes
                      Last Post paultribbiani  
                      Started by Latin Quarta, 11-23-2010, 05:05 PM
                      2 responses
                      46 views
                      0 likes
                      Last Post paultribbiani  
                      Started by Mark Ultra, 09-01-2021, 02:30 AM
                      3 responses
                      26 views
                      0 likes
                      Last Post paultribbiani  
                      Started by Zavylon, 10-27-2021, 05:20 AM
                      3 responses
                      14 views
                      0 likes
                      Last Post paultribbiani  
                      Working...
                      X