This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to RapBasement,new members plz read

Welcome to d12world,the number 1 site for getting exclusive info on 1 of the hottest rap groups around
    D12world has been here over 4 years with very good posters here but then again we got a few bad apples,i beg u not to become a bad apple because we are in the process of getting rid of the bad fruits to make the board a lil bit more enjoyable!!!
    Now,first off racism will get u banned,period, flooding threads with non-sense and not contributing to the community.
    Lastly,don't pm any of the celeb's that we have posting here from time to time,they only answer the people that been here 4 a while if they answer at all.
    Have fun and enjoy your stay and post(within reason)
    mr. poop chute banger says....
    Homeland Security Advisory System
    http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
    is wrestling fake?
    http://www.wimp.com/fake/

Good thread!
    RapGodFathers.com
    Welcome To The Family

Comment

Originally posted by o8oEMINEMo8o
      Good thread!
      Yup.

Comment

finally.. damn right...
        ......#####......#######......##..
        ##......................##..........###..
        ##....####........##............##..
        ##........##........##............##..
        ######........##............##..

Comment

I Like you rev,but how long before you stop making these 'Rules' threads and start taking action? There is so many people posting racism its shocking,and nothing seems to be doing anything about it.The Mods are almost NEVER around,and when you ask then about anything or point out anything,they act like you are making their life hard *excluding FlakeDizzle* the only way to clean up the board is by having more Mods that can be counted on to do shit,and Mods that will be around more.Have 1-2 Mods for EACH forum and have a life IP ban on ANY1 posting racism.

Like i said,i seen you make a thread '' So what do u think now?'' and i didnt think anything had been done at all cause there was still the same old shit from the SAME old people.

Ill prolly be told to shut up cause i aint been here for LONG LONG..but i treat this board better than some of these people with VET and D12 World status.but if your gonna make threads about changing things,then lets get stuff moving and change things.I know people have busy lifes and jobs,if thats the case put people in charge of gettin this off the ground and making this a better place to post and be apart of sumthing that has went down hill judging by the threads you and others are making to make it better.

Im not being a dick or hating on you..but if you read this right and feel the way i do about things going on,then you will know where i am coming from and take this in the right way
          Last edited by B-zar; 10-17-2004, 12:12 AM.
          Dancing to electro-pop like a robot from 1984

ITS THAT GLASGOW/BREDA CONNECTION

Comment

Originally posted by revdaalkaholik
            Welcome to d12world,the number 1 site for getting exclusive info on 1 of the hottest rap groups around
            D12world has been here over 4 years with very good posters here but then again we got a few bad apples,i beg u not to become a bad apple because we are in the process of getting rid of the bad fruits to make the board a lil bit more enjoyable!!!
            Now,first off racism will get u banned,period, flooding threads with non-sense and not contributing to the community.
            Lastly,don't pm any of the celeb's that we have posting here from time to time,they only answer the people that been here 4 a while if they answer at all.
            Have fun and enjoy your stay and post(within reason)
            i aint new but this is good for the newcomers
            FUCK YOU BITCH!!!! YEA YOU

Comment

I agree with rev and B-Zar, I hope it all work out, cause again, it's a great board

Welcome to all the new ones here,
              have fun, stay active, and more of that =)

peace Funky
              your dirty pic provider

Comment

Originally posted by B-zar
                I Like you rev,but how long before you stop making these 'Rules' threads and start taking action? There is so many people posting racism its shocking,and nothing seems to be doing anything about it.The Mods are almost NEVER around,and when you ask then about anything or point out anything,they act like you are making their life hard *excluding FlakeDizzle* the only way to clean up the board is by having more Mods that can be counted on to do shit,and Mods that will be around more.Have 1-2 Mods for EACH forum and have a life IP ban on ANY1 posting racism.

Like i said,i seen you make a thread '' So what do u think now?'' and i didnt think anything had been done at all cause there was still the same old shit from the SAME old people.

Ill prolly be told to shut up cause i aint been here for LONG LONG..but i treat this board better than some of these people with VET and D12 World status.but if your gonna make threads about changing things,then lets get stuff moving and change things.I know people have busy lifes and jobs,if thats the case put people in charge of gettin this off the ground and making this a better place to post and be apart of sumthing that has went down hill judging by the threads you and others are making to make it better.

Im not being a dick or hating on you..but if you read this right and feel the way i do about things going on,then you will know where i am coming from and take this in the right way
                how many times do i gotta tell u guys,mods can't read everything,if u see sumthing fucked up,let us know.

Heres how the mod thing works,u have a couple of people for a few forums that can be moderated,but thats it,they can't go into every forum and delete shit,i can but i can not read every single thread by myself,its only a few people here that can delete shit out all forums,yes, we miss shit but jason and dave aren't gonna put mods in every forum,so if u see something,report it,every thread has a report this user to admin button,but none of u guys use it,i tell u guys pm me if u see sumthing that offends u,i rarely get links from any of u guys,so don't complain or bitch cuz we miss shit(not saying u are bitching)
                even if u like the user that said sumthing that made u uncomfortable,pm me,i'm not gonna narc on u,i'll try to handle it,best i can,but as u know in life,u might have 2 wait a while 4 me 2 get back 2 u,thx and i wasn't being or trying to be a dick either,this thread is 4 the people just comming in cuz we trying to get a lil order restored around here,thx 4 ur concern tho,hit me up
                is wrestling fake?

Comment

Originally posted by revdaalkaholik
                  so if u see something,report it,every thread has a report this user to admin button,but none of u guys use it,
                  Listen man,i know that but this is what happens when you go to press it

http://img99.exs.cx/img99/3906/aLERT.jpg

Its like there is a total breakdown in communication between Admins,Mods and people like you who are tryin to sort the board out.

And when you complain about sumthing to mods (excluding FlakeDizzle) they give you a sob story on how busy life is and how they have things to do...well my question is,what exactly did they do in the first place to warrent a MOD job? if MODS are too busy then why dont you just replace them with people who are around the board more often and can be a person you can trust to do the job?

And why not make MODS in every forum? its less trouble for admins and it keeps the whole board clean...have you seen the Bizarre forum?

but whatever man,sup to you guys to do whatever you want..its your board
                  Dancing to electro-pop like a robot from 1984

ITS THAT GLASGOW/BREDA CONNECTION

Comment

Originally posted by rev
                    D12world has been here over 4 years with very good posters
                    Awww, thanks. I love you too.

Comment

February 2001... I make it just over three and a half years! Not over four!

But yea. Like Rev says. Don't be a fucking idiot. It stops me sleeping at night
                      World Class

Comment

Originally posted by B-zar
                        Listen man,i know that but this is what happens when you go to press it

http://img99.exs.cx/img99/3906/aLERT.jpg

Its like there is a total breakdown in communication between Admins,Mods and people like you who are tryin to sort the board out.

And when you complain about sumthing to mods (excluding FlakeDizzle) they give you a sob story on how busy life is and how they have things to do...well my question is,what exactly did they do in the first place to warrent a MOD job? if MODS are too busy then why dont you just replace them with people who are around the board more often and can be a person you can trust to do the job?

And why not make MODS in every forum? its less trouble for admins and it keeps the whole board clean...have you seen the Bizarre forum?

but whatever man,sup to you guys to do whatever you want..its your board
                        well every forum doesn't really need a mod becuz most users have certain forum the goto and stick to it,sports doesn't need a mod but then again u can ge banned for things u say there,its not like we have somebody availible 24/7 but somebody is always around and when problems occur,let us know and well handle it,i only answer to jason and dave and they don't care what i do or who i kick,if i feel its helping the board,so like i said its not many mods but we still trying 2 make sure u enjoy ur time here,thx tho for ur input,rev
                        is wrestling fake?

Comment

rev quit writin so long homie...i caynt really read hahahaha
                          FUCK YOU BITCH!!!! YEA YOU

Comment

lol what a lazy ass, i finally found seom1 whos as lazy as me, if i see something llonger then 3 lines in a row, ill drop it.. :|
                            ......#####......#######......##..
                            ##......................##..........###..
                            ##....####........##............##..
                            ##........##........##............##..
                            ######........##............##..

Comment

agreeeeeee

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Drishk, Today, 06:49 AM