Why get married?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why get married?

What do you want from a formal marriage? I often ask this question, but I don't often get a clear answer. Sometimes it seems to me that a wedding is a kind of stereotype and a desire for a holiday .. I myself try to avoid such seriousness. It seems to me that it interferes with the relationship .. What do you think about this?

It's so far away from me .. I prefer to think about my career first and only then think about my family. The family is primarily children. People get married so that everything corresponds to their inner need for such a family. But there are different options. I don't have a permanent relationship now, so I talk a lot on the dating site, click here now. Most bachelors prefer free communication or a guest marriage. This gives certain advantages and freedom of communication.

Comment

Formal marriage is important. Marriage gives more confidence in the strength of the relationship. And it's not just in the stereotype you have to get married because it's the custom. Lovers who legalized their relations feel much more comfortable near their partner and trust him more. Than those who are just dating or living with their partner. Legal spouses who really love and respect each other easier to bear the stress and failures. Less prone to depression. But unmarried couples can not boast of such advantages. Even if their relationship has been going on for a long time.

Comment

For me marriage is very important. It is not only morally important to cement your relationship. But also officially. To be proposed to when you don't expect it. Isn't that the kind of emotion that makes you want to get married? My husband and I met on a christian dating site https://well.dating/christian-dating . And we didn't see each other much. Because we lived in different countries. I fell in love with him from the first day we met. One day he surprised me. He flew to me with a marriage proposal. I didn't expect it. Everything was so romantic. And how we got married. It was just a sparkling emotion. That's worth wanting a wedding for.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:30 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Deborahlanker  
        Started by pflmggusrth, Today, 05:43 AM
        0 responses