Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fahrenhype 911, New documentary unraveling the lies in Micheal Moors movie

Fahrenhype.com

Fact or Fiction ? New documentary proving that 911 is nothing more than biast propaganda, it interviews people from Micheal Moors Fahrenheit 911 and they tell how their statements were edited and how he left out important facts about how Bill Clinton left our country vurnable and how Kerry and other well known Democrats are linked to Halburton ect.ect. Check out the trailer.

Trailer
    Buy the CD - 22nd June 2010

Michael MoorE never has never claimed he is unbiased. so what's the big deal?

Clinton lied about having sex with Monica.
    Bush lied about WMD's in Iraq
    Kerry lies about Cheney having current connections with Halliburton.
    Bush claims that Kerry & Edwards supported the war, and then voted not to give the soldiers protection, when all they did was authorize the president to use force if necessary...and then vote no on a $87 billion dollar budget increase to the war.

your job as a citizen is to look at the true facts yourself (not what foxnews, or gwb spews out) & then make an educated decision, instead of believing everything you see in Farenheit 911, or a backlash of F911.

Comment

omg...i just watched the trailer. is that supposed to make me go buy the movie? it was a bunch of important-looking-nobodies saying Michael Moore is a liar. absolutely nothing to back up their argument....except some guy looking at grenades in Iraq. is that supposed to be a terrorist threat?

let me quote one elderly dumbfuck:
      "I want someone who can see black and white...like Truman, or Ronald Raegan, or George Bush"
      you did not just say that...Ronald Raegan?!?!?!?

lmfao.

"michael moore is collaborating with terrorists in the promotion of farenheit 9/11."

are you fucking shitting me? rofl.
      Last edited by corona; 10-08-2004, 07:38 AM.

Comment

who really cares?
        want to pick up the most beautiful women come check out this new cologne to have them flirting with you in no time.

http://www.pheroline.com/index.php?refid=10659

Comment

The problem with Michael Moore is not that he is biased. I respect anyone's opinion and don't need to persuade anyone to take my beliefs. The problem is that his movies are propaganda. Lies and unfactual inconsistencies are not part of being biased.

And the thing with voting and Kerry. If people actually looked at the man's voting record you would be astonished. Kerry and Edwards keep saying that the war was wrong, but they voted for the war. Kerry voted and then switched his vote. Then they say that how could we send troops into war without all the equipment necessary. Well if they would've voted for the bill to pass then they would have all the equipment necessary. I'm not saying Bush is the best president ever or anything, but at least we no where he stands. If people are so against where he stands then fine, but to vote for Kerry because you hate Bush is wrong. Kerry and Edwards claim they have a plan for everything, but I have not heard their plan at all. Hopefully the debate tonight will help clear some issues. Kerry in debates has been doing campaign speeches and that is not debating.

Comment

Originally posted by corona

your job as a citizen is to look at the true facts yourself (not what foxnews, or gwb spews out) & then make an educated decision, instead of believing everything you see in Farenheit 911, or a backlash of F911.
            I think you summed it up pretty well right here. There's really no point in aruguing about how F911 is propoganda, because everything is propoganda to some degree, so just make an informed decision.
            Originally posted by Calidank
            milk the money as long as you can, long as people keep requestin it why stop a good thing.... At the end of the day its a buisness, the art of selling.

Comment

Bill Clinton was out for a year so how was 9/11 any way his fault? President Bush went on vacation for 3 months before September 11th. Stupid republicans....

"And the thing with voting and Kerry. If people actually looked at the man's voting record you would be astonished."

Served in Vietnam, was in the war, Bush wasn't in a war, Kerry knows what is going on. Bush's reasons for going to war were all false.

"Kerry and Edwards keep saying that the war was wrong, but they voted for the war. Kerry voted and then switched his vote."

Yeah, Bush and his intelligence (found out to be false) surged to Iraq without going the correct way, and didn't get all the approval before going in. They found out their was no WMD, and Kerry changed his mind on Bush and the reasons to go to war.

"Then they say that how could we send troops into war without all the equipment necessary. Well if they would've voted for the bill to pass then they would have all the equipment necessary."

Bush and Cheney signed the same bill . Don't always feed what Bullshit Bush is telling you. He's been lying since he got in.

I'm not saying Bush is the best president ever or anything, but at least we no where he stands. If people are so against where he stands then fine, but to vote for Kerry because you hate Bush is wrong."

Bush is a lowsy President. We went into Iraq trusting our President that he went all steps to make sure this war was correct, but all the facts were wrong. He led us wrong. He's blamed it on everyone else, but himself, and he's the President. He made the decision to go in. I even doubt intelligence was wrong. His former Head of Intelligence that quit said Bush didn't help stop 9/11, he ignored warnings when they were presented, he changed things were done and turned it to how it was done in the early 90's. Home ownership is up, cost for living is up, gasoline prices, economy, over 200 billion dollars in deficit to the war on terrorism, alone. This is a horrible president. Rich get richer, poor get poorer. That's the problem with Bush. Kerry is a much better candidate as president.

"Kerry and Edwards claim they have a plan for everything, but I have not heard their plan at all."

Are you fucking watching the debate? They've laid out everything in detail, where Bush and Cheney keep dodging bullets and responding by slamming Kerry's switching-sides, but Bush switched sides on the 9/11 committee, and National Security. He also is doing a back-door draft, which is UNEXCUSABLE!!! Not only that but he cut prices to supply troops with enough funding they need. People have to buy their own fucking uniforms and equiptment. It's bullshit.

"Kerry in debates has been doing campaign speeches and that is not debating."
              He won the first debate by every single poll and every single television station, including the biased FSN (Republican-fueled channel). Bush saying "it's hard work"...... "it's hard work", IS debating? Kerry won the first debate, and he'll win the one tonight. Bush isn't smart enough, and it's time we get another smart President in to get us out of the mess we are in.
              Last edited by Trace; 10-08-2004, 08:06 AM.
              http://www.myspace.com/mctrace
              http://www.soundclick.com/mctrace
              ^^^
              Feedback Appreciated!

Comment

Uh you guys dont know Moore edits the shit outta his interviews etc?
                He edits it to death to make the viewer be on his side.

I still hate Bush etc
                "Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile."
                - Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Originally posted by Dublo7
                  I hate Bush

listen to "Mosh"
                  Not Your Normal "Guns, Money, Bitches" Rap

Comment

is it out?
                    "Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile."
                    - Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

I'd be interested to see what anyone voting for Bush would have against Kerry if he hadn't changed his mind on the war. Every single person who tries to justify voting for Bush only uses the argument that hes a flip flopper. Put the work in, study the candidates and figure out other reasons for voting for Bush. Just come right out and say "I could care less about the environment" or "Fuck poor/middle class people, im rich and that's all that matters". Now those ideas sound more like the Republicans we know and love. =\ Kerry should just pull an Eminem in 8 mile final battle and leave Bush speechless like Papa Doc.

Comment

Fuck Bush Kerry 04
                        Im From FLINT, MURDER MITTEN

Comment

Michael MoorE
                          I agree, and I dont need any movie to form an opinion, I just simply was skimin some news sites and came across this, thought some people might be intrested in checkin it out.
                          Buy the CD - 22nd June 2010

Comment

Michael MoorE never has never claimed he is unbiased. so what's the big deal?

Kerry lies about Cheney having current connections with Halliburton.
                            wtf u talking about? dick cheney was the ceo of haliburton and did have connections. U know how much money he got?

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"

You couldn't make headlines with raised eyebrows

Comment

This movie is funny.
                              Ann coulter is in it.Shes the most retarded political piece of shit ever.
                              Almost as bad as sean hannity.
                              and it's directed by that idiot dick morris.

There mad cuz michael moore's movie did have facts, and there mad of his sucess.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"

You couldn't make headlines with raised eyebrows

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by nvvnqjzw, Today, 07:09 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post nvvnqjzw  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 05:23 AM