HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Ray'

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 'Ray'

    i just saw this movie...and WOW....

    i fuckin love this movie...

    jamie foxx was incredible and deserves mad props and awards....

    alot of the movie was really dramatic and a tear jerker...

    the movies about 2 hrs and 45 mins so its kinda long...

    although i wouldve liked to see a longer version..

    for anyone who says they love music, they need to go out and see this movie and experience everything that ray charles was about musically...

    i would reccommend this movie to anyone...

    i cant really rate this movie because i am rather bias, but i wanna know what you guys think of the movie...

    and if my critic was unorganized or messy and shit, i dont really give a fuck,,,i just saw this movie and thought i had to write about it,,,

    PEACE
    =W=
    My other aliases:
    On The Shelf
    Masai
    justp1ayin
    TheMan

  • #2
    sounds good man, I'm gonna see it tomorrow most likely
    "Here's a thought for sweat shop owners: Air Conditioning. Problem solved."
    -Mitch Hedburg

    Comment


    • #3
      ima download it!!..

      I Love Music.
      King of the AVE, with the DEF FEMALE

      Follow Me..twitter.com/im_classic
      Jesus loves chainsaws, He'll cut you open something HOLY.
      I hate a Yankee

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks for the review, i'm gonna catch this movie sometimes this weekend I think.
        Peace & Love

        Comment


        • #5
          I cant wait to see it, Ive been lookin forward to it for months.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TheWestIsBack
            i just saw this movie...and WOW....

            i fuckin love this movie...

            jamie foxx was incredible and deserves mad props and awards....

            alot of the movie was really dramatic and a tear jerker...

            the movies about 2 hrs and 45 mins so its kinda long...

            although i wouldve liked to see a longer version..

            for anyone who says they love music, they need to go out and see this movie and experience everything that ray charles was about musically...

            i would reccommend this movie to anyone...

            i cant really rate this movie because i am rather bias, but i wanna know what you guys think of the movie...

            and if my critic was unorganized or messy and shit, i dont really give a fuck,,,i just saw this movie and thought i had to write about it,,,

            PEACE
            I do so agree. I was glad I spent my $6.50 to see it.

            Comment


            • #7
              amazing movie, jamie fox deserves mad awards for his role. he did an amazing job, and by far was the best acting i have ever seen from him. ever!
              ++++++++++++
              _________________

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TheWestIsBack
                i just saw this movie...and WOW....

                i fuckin love this movie...

                jamie foxx was incredible and deserves mad props and awards....

                alot of the movie was really dramatic and a tear jerker...

                the movies about 2 hrs and 45 mins so its kinda long...

                although i wouldve liked to see a longer version..

                for anyone who says they love music, they need to go out and see this movie and experience everything that ray charles was about musically...

                i would reccommend this movie to anyone...

                i cant really rate this movie because i am rather bias, but i wanna know what you guys think of the movie...

                and if my critic was unorganized or messy and shit, i dont really give a fuck,,,i just saw this movie and thought i had to write about it,,,

                PEACE
                First, let me establish this, you're an idiot. OK, now I can move on.

                Jamie Foxx gave a phenomenal performance and I'm so glad to see Kerry Washington getting more respectful roles. One thing that surprised me about the movie was that the story didn't touch up on Ray's Pepsi Franchise. It did however, display beautifully: how he ended up with the name "Ray Charles," the days leading up to his blindness as a child, how strong his mother was and how she taught him to not depend on anyone due to his "disability," where his love for the piano came from, and the many emotional and physically struggles he endured. Ray was a very good movie and Jamie Foxx had him down to a "T". I plan on seeing it again. 2 's UP.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by KoKo
                  First, let me establish this, you're an idiot. OK, now I can move on.
                  its so nice to be loved online...

                  hey, guess what...I DONT GIVE A SHIT...

                  but your review was no better than mine...

                  we said the same shit...kinda...a little bit....

                  ok, yours was more detailed...

                  but WORD...the movie kicked ass...
                  =W=
                  My other aliases:
                  On The Shelf
                  Masai
                  justp1ayin
                  TheMan

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I like it but I feel it's very overrated.......
                    "I own so many jerseys, I'ma throwback mess/I hit the cleaners and tell em' I want a full court press." - Ludacris "Hip Hop Quotables"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This movie was really good. I was a little specticle about watching it because if you can re-call 2001's Ali, it had looked like it was gonna be this real good movie and that big eared fool didnt do that movie any justice. Hardcore comedians never make in easy transition to a serious movie roles and it makes people not want to see the movie. but this movie was more than what i had expected.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Movie was excellent! I don't think they could have done a better job, it was so saddd!!

                        Jamie Fox is a dope actor -- if you havent seen Redemption yet - it is highly recommended!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I've gotta check this shit out for a music class i'm taking
                          New Hip-Hop Music, News, Videos, Pics:

                          www.sickandfresh.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Im a huge fan of Ray Charles and i recently bought his "Genius Loves Company" album, but honestly, this movie was average- a lot like Ail [starring Will Smith]. dragged on a bit too much in the middle, the directing wasnt special, none of the acting was notable [except for Jamie Foxx], and the ending came up short. a good movie, nothing great, but i probably wouldnt watch it again.
                            I'm making a D12World comeback

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Clerks
                              Im a huge fan of Ray Charles and i recently bought his "Genius Loves Company" album, but honestly, this movie was average- a lot like Ail [starring Will Smith]. dragged on a bit too much in the middle, the directing wasnt special, none of the acting was notable [except for Jamie Foxx], and the ending came up short. a good movie, nothing great, but i probably wouldnt watch it again.
                              werd...
                              =W=
                              My other aliases:
                              On The Shelf
                              Masai
                              justp1ayin
                              TheMan

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by cannaleafzcoast, Yesterday, 11:50 PM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post cannaleafzcoast  
                              Started by cannaleafzcoast, Yesterday, 11:47 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post cannaleafzcoast  
                              Started by Nancystarkman, Yesterday, 11:14 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by harman19, 07-13-2021, 01:57 AM
                              2 responses
                              26 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Dresheld  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 06-11-2020, 09:04 PM
                              1 response
                              10 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ShadoJz
                              by ShadoJz
                               
                              Started by hedas22, 05-31-2021, 07:56 AM
                              2 responses
                              22 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Redere
                              by Redere
                               
                              Started by edwardlucas4u, 05-11-2020, 10:10 PM
                              1 response
                              10 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mulockmic  
                              Started by DipsetChristmas, 09-08-2008, 11:24 AM
                              2 responses
                              41 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post paultribbiani  
                              Started by Mark Ultra, 09-27-2021, 06:28 AM
                              2 responses
                              14 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post paultribbiani  
                              Started by klemsin666, 11-11-2009, 06:07 PM
                              3 responses
                              55 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post paultribbiani  
                              Working...
                              X