Avp 2????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avp 2????

Hey, does anyone know if there might be a sequel to AVP? You would think so with the ending on AVP. I really did love AVP just for the sci-fi tone it had. I mean, all the Alien movies and Predator movies were sci-fi, but they had an overall horror tone to them. I was expecting the same from AVP, but was pleasently surprised. Sure...there was plenty of killing/gore from both the monsters and the humans (actually, the humans didn't do much killing), but the underlying story of the Predator hunting the Alien......well, that was just COOL. At any rate, if anyone knows, it would be appreciated.
    Life is what you make it.

i hope not...the first one sucked, period...they can make a sequel if they want cause it probably did so much money at the box office...shame that some movies make so much money when the movie itself sucks...when other movies flop when they are pretty good and have no chance for sequels (Chronicles of Riddick)

Comment

its that fuckin director.. whats his name hes wank he kills everythin he touches
      If you can do it then your a dumbazz

Comment

I agree, the movie could have been better....it's the story I loved, so it made the movie that much better for me. I'm weird like that. As far as Riddick......ahhhh, he has my heart! I wish they would make Dark Fury into a movie. It's the sequel to Chronicles, and the prequel to Pitch Black. Perhaps they will once they figure out it would be a money maker.

Comment

Originally posted by Tainted Dreamz
          its that fuckin director.. whats his name hes wank he kills everythin he touches

Yeah jeez, it's all his fault, that asshole who we cant even remember's name!

Anderson.
          These are the days of anyone being blonde, the days of mind convincing, a time of gold and uncertainty, noise and expensive genetic victory.
          The information age and all its molecular pimping.

Comment

Paul W.S. Anderson.... It is all his fault. If he would write something good, then I wouldn't have a problem with him. But he can't do that. He's a fucking hack. He has no directing abilities, no writting abilities and he is the most worthless person in Hollywood.

Comment

Except for the fact he does sell seats.
              These are the days of anyone being blonde, the days of mind convincing, a time of gold and uncertainty, noise and expensive genetic victory.
              The information age and all its molecular pimping.

Comment

Well, I'm not against the director....I don't even know the man I'm definately not against the movie.....I suppose it just wasn't as "flashy" as say..more popular films by bigger named directors. It was a great movie (to me), but it did leave a little (just a little, though) to be desired. Each to his own opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneLioness
                  I agree, the movie could have been better....it's the story I loved, so it made the movie that much better for me. I'm weird like that. As far as Riddick......ahhhh, he has my heart! I wish they would make Dark Fury into a movie. It's the sequel to Chronicles, and the prequel to Pitch Black. Perhaps they will once they figure out it would be a money maker.
                  I hear u man...riddick is the baddest motherfucker ....dark fury isnt worth being made as a movie...but i do want them to continue the story after chronicles ...have u ever played Escape from Bucther BAY?

Comment

nope....what kind of game is it? Obviously some killin involved, but strategy? good storyline?

Comment

ok...it's been awhile, but I finally found out about Butcher Bay.....you have to forgive me....I haven't gotten an X-box yet, so I haven't paid too much attention to the games....except for "Munches Oddysee" LOL Butcher Bay looks kick ass.....and Vin is still the yummiest!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 11:58 AM
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post Deborahlanker  
                      Started by Sivkounzana, Today, 11:22 AM