Guess who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who

What did you guys think of this movie? The theatre was fucking PACKED for this one. It wasn't that bad though.. Bernie Mac cracked me up, and it's a lot better than recent comedies I've seen
    CHALDEANS WITH WEED CONNECTS LIKE WHOA
    -Royce Da 5'9"

it was better than i expected. had a bunch of lil funny jokes and a couple of good ones. of course it had its share of corny moments and stupid plot probs but like you said better than recent comedies and it maintained an entertaining pace throughout. 6/10
    Phenom

Comment

im not goin to watch that shit...fuck it....im goin to see the movie in M's avatar(by the way sweet avy)...and fuck ashton kutcher anyway...hes leaving the 70s show next year...

Comment

^Intelligent post. Maybe next time you can make a point.

Anyway, I went Friday night with my girlfriend and some friends. The theatre was decently packed. First 2 rows were mostly empty. The movie itself wasn't too bad. It was exactly what I expected. My only problem really was that as I was watching it, I seemed to have caught a slight case of deja vu as I felt like I was watchin Meet The Parents for a while ut with a mixed relationship instead. Guy meets parents, father hates guy, father springs information on daughter that causes the engagement to be broken off and the guy to run off to catch a train (plane) home only to be stopped by the father who speeds off to save the day and bring the guy back. Only difference was that both parties knew about the engagement in this one and obviously it was a mixed relationship. All of that aside, I was entertained throughout the movie. My favorite part had to be Ashton Kutcher and Bernie Mac in the car listening to the radio.
        "It's every man's dream to have a penis so large that he must hire a small boy to carry it."
        "Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."

Comment

Originally posted by EatShytFukker
          ^Intelligent post. Maybe next time you can make a point.

Anyway, I went Friday night with my girlfriend and some friends. The theatre was decently packed. First 2 rows were mostly empty. The movie itself wasn't too bad. It was exactly what I expected. My only problem really was that as I was watching it, I seemed to have caught a slight case of deja vu as I felt like I was watchin Meet The Parents for a while ut with a mixed relationship instead. Guy meets parents, father hates guy, father springs information on daughter that causes the engagement to be broken off and the guy to run off to catch a train (plane) home only to be stopped by the father who speeds off to save the day and bring the guy back. Only difference was that both parties knew about the engagement in this one and obviously it was a mixed relationship. All of that aside, I was entertained throughout the movie. My favorite part had to be Ashton Kutcher and Bernie Mac in the car listening to the radio.

Dancing to electro-pop like a robot from 1984

ITS THAT GLASGOW/BREDA CONNECTION

Comment

http://imdb.com/title/tt0372237/board/threads/?p=1

this movie is raising hell at imdb message boards ....... the world is STILL full of racist people

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by alisahendel, Today, 12:44 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post alisahendel  
            Started by Smilert, 01-30-2020, 08:51 AM